About Vicharak ( VEGG )
We have evolved through the wanderer
from the earth to the explorer
of the space. Technology has
evolved us to be able to fly, dive,
communicate, amuse, see what's
invisible and so many things. In this process
of evolvement, the new era of
Internet Of Things is started to pave
started to pave its way. The concept defines
itself as all the physical objects or things
being connected to the internet.
Though it's our very beginning, there's
a very long way to reach our Goal.
Our main goal is to bring the best products
and services to the people so that humanism
and this exploration in IOT shifts
to the next level. - VEGG
Department: Engineering/ R&D
Reports to: Founder/ Project Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead the innovation for Criador Labs. We are looking for a highly self-motivated and passionate embedded developer responsible for developing embedded software/firmware for Medical Devices and Consumer Products (IoT).
- Develop device drivers, APIs, and applications as per the requirement.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code
- Implement test cases for the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Maintain proper documentation of performed tasks as per company standards
- Lead a team of junior developers and interns and get the work done
- Exhibit high leadership skills to own the work and complete on-time
- Strong self-learning skills to be able to work on entirely new technologies
- Strong proficiency in C, with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library as specified by ISO, IEC, and ANSI
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Familiarity with embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Familiarity with language and debugging tools, such as Eclipsed based, Keil, etc
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and their operation is a must.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with HAL and nRF frameworks will be a plus
- Familiarity in understanding the embedded system schematics to develop low-level data abstraction layers
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms is plus
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of IoT industry experience
- Experience in medical devices is a Plus
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and IEC 60601 is a plus
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our growing startup, working in an encouraging multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with the latest technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed multidisciplinary colleagues from Design and Engineering backgrounds, who share your ambition to build great products. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
We’re hiring an Embedded Software Engineer - Robotics!
Many families feel overwhelmed trying to tidy up clutter while balancing work and other responsibilities. We’re developing a safe household robot that drives around the house, picks up toys and clothing off the floor, and organizes them into containers.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team who’s excited about building a new kind of household robot. We have opened a new 4,500 sqft R&D space in HSR Layout, Bengaluru.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to join our mechatronics team responsible for design, development and testing of robot prototypes. The candidate will be responsible for the design and development of firmware for the robotic systems.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team who’s excited about building a new kind of home robot.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electronics, electrical, computer science or other relevant discipline.
- 2+ years of relevant career experience either in industry or in an academic setting ideally in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Should have strong experience in Embedded C/C++.
- Firmware design and development for microcontrollers like STM32.
- Good knowledge of communication protocols I2C, UART, RS-232, USB, SPI etc.
- Electronics system design and integration experience ideally using any microcontroller/raspberry pi.
- Hands-on experience with building, testing and debugging electro-mechanical systems is mandatory with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Capable of solving complex problems with little to no supervision in a timely manner.
- Usage of laboratory equipment like an oscilloscope, function generator, power supply is a plus.
- Knowledge of FDM 3D printing using regular thermoplastics and desktop 3D printers is a plus.
- Proactive, problem solving and effective team player.
- Ability to stay abreast of current and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively in a timely manner.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- Cult membership
- Team building activities
- Flexible work culture
- Company sponsored devices
Job title - Embedded Software Developer
Job Type – Full time
Work Experience – 0 to 2 years
Job location –Bangalore
Looking for engineering graduate willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment who is willing
to do embedded programming for wireless sensor products, experiment with different technologies
and creating POC.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Should have hands-on experience with Microcontroller boards like Arduino/ESP8266/32/STM32/MSP430
• Understanding of various interfaces/communication protocols (e.g., UART, USB, SPI, and I2C)
• Good understanding of data structures, pointers, link lists in C and OOP’s concepts.
• Basic understanding of RTOS concepts (Tasks, events, semaphores, mutex etc.)
• Should know Programming in: C, C++, python.
• Understanding of 8051, ARM, AVR Architecture.
• Should have basic understanding about Linux.
• Should have knowledge about wireless communication technologies such as Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee etc.
• Should have Knowledge about communication protocols such as -HTTP, MQTT etc.
• Should be willing to learn new technologies/languages
Roles and responsibilities
• Embedded software development and testing
• Working on IoT/Healthcare equipment projects
• Develop POC and demonstrate
• Exposure to Wireless technologies
• Exposure to IOT product development life cycle
Flamenco Tech is a FutureIP company, that provides breakthrough insights and measurable outcomes to
global clients in commercial real estate with SMARTer Infrastructure. We offer solutions for Building
Automation, Space Analytics, Employee Services, Facility Operations and Safety & Security Automation. The
solutions are built on our Digital Blanket IoT Platform and IoT Smart Sensor Platform, enabling SMARTer
Buildings that are efficient, effective, productive, optimized and calibrated in near real time.
Job Title: Project Associate - Mixed Signal Design Profile
Industry: Wireless communication, 5G
Organization: 5G TestBed-IIT Hyderabad- Hyderabad
· Work on development of custom Analog circuit boards for applications related to RF, interfaces etc.
· Implement new features and bug fixes
· Verify analog/mixed-signal integrated circuits
· Develop test cases to verify new features and bug fixes
· Review and update the user manuals for software tools.
· Supporting digital modelling of analog circuits for mixed-signal verification
· Creating design specifications and circuit schematics
· Work both independently and in a team environment, with the opportunity to provide technical leadership to other members of the engineering team
· Create and/or modify specification documents detailing system design and enhancements to meet marketing requirements
· Collaborate with others in the creation of technical reports, whitepapers, and user documentation
· EE/EEE/ECE graduate, undergraduate degree from reputed Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges .
· Strong knowledge of analog integrated circuit design fundamentals
· Proven experience taking designs from concept to production
· Experience in analog/mixed-signal IC design & verification
· Understanding of BJT, CMOS and Op-Amp technologies.
· Good understanding of analog/mixed-signal design flows (Cadence, Synopsys)
· Transistor and system level simulation skills
· Discrete time and continuous time signal processing skills
· Strong lab and silicon validation skills
· Verilog based digital design and test bench development, is a plus
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
For more details please visit: http://5g.iith.ac.in/
IIT Hyderabad in collaboration with top Indian institutes including IITM, CEWiT, IITD, IITK, IISC and SAMEER is building the largest 5G testbed of the country, with the support of Department of Telecommunications (DoT) Govt. of India. This project will create a 5G prototype and testing platform that will be developed under the guidance of IIT-H faculty.
The project will deliver an end-to-end 5G testbed comprising 5G BS and UE nodes that support enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), Ultra low latency communication (URLLC), and massive MTC including NB IoT services. The operating frequently includes both sub 6 GHz and mmwave frequencies. The system will exceed IMT 2020 5G performance requirements including Low Mobility Large Cell (i.e.., LMLC) targets introduced by India at ITU.
The 'Indigenous 5G Testbed' project is a long-term effort with a team of 100+ researchers/engineers based out of IIT-H campus.
Espressif Systems is a multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power, IoT solutions. Among our popular products are the ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules and development boards. Espressif has opened a Technology Center in Pune(Baner), India, which will focus on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions development for our growing customers.
At Espressif, communication, collaboration and innovation are of paramount importance. That's why professionals and engineers from around the world have chosen to further their careers at Espressif Systems. They are passionate and committed to developing innovative products. And they are here to ensure that fast,secure and green IoT technology can be available to all. Come and join Espressif, so that you, too, can partake in Espressif's mission in the IoT industry.
- M.Tech/B. Tech in the field of VLSI/Electronics engineering.
- Proficiency in UVM/SV and C/C++ based functional verification
- Experience in UPF based low power design verification
- Automation skills in PERL and/or TCL and/or Shell*
- Team player, with good problem solving and communication skills.
- Drive functional verification at IP/SoC level using UVM/SV test bench
- Work closely with design team to define comprehensive feature test plans
- Perform functional and code coverage for logic verification sign-off
- Must have worked on ARM/RISC-V CPU based designs
- Must have performed gate level sim at SoC level
- Pre and Post-silicon debug/validation experience will be a plus
- Energetic, self-motivated
- Pro-active, oriented on execution
- Attentive to details and quality
- Team player
- Good communications and reporting skills
Experience in integration of different hardware expected. Should have knowledge in Automation and latest trends in it.