Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor, will be integrated in AIP Teams working on web portals of CAST AIP. Your teammates will be located in India and in France and you will have the opportunity to travel to France every year. You will participate into best practices definition and technology watch. Depending on will, skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take technical lead on topics or projects.
While the domain of CAST is a niche, the position will propose you to work on software that dedicate to company Dashboards and control software, focusing on technical and creative skills.
• Experience : 3-6 years
• Proven experience in developing automated tests for REACTJS/HTML5 application
• Experience on Load Testing ( Locust/Jmeter/LoadNinja anyone )
• Exposure to Python ( Pytest, Pylint ) is added value
• Strong experience in designing multiple types of automation frameworks
• Development and execution of test plans and scripts • An understanding of accessing and configuring SQL Server
• Documenting test results and test reports
• Understanding of web servers like Nginx/Tomcat
• Testing on cloud environment would be an advantage
• Knowledge on performance & security testing would be plus
• Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
• Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
• Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills, Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving. You are autonomous and take responsibility for your work.
You have knowledge in agile methodologies such as Scrum. You know about GIT and the use of continuous integration tools.
Candidate should have a bachelor or Master technical degree or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge in software engineering. Proactive Self Starter, creative thinker in designing, developing and supporting applications. Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process.
CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
- Work on a disruptive product that's still in the early stages
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system
- Take ownership of the end-to-end system and take all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Sharp analytical abilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in automation testing
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 1 to 4 year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw2ZVF2RQYWnDe_uMojVUZSf">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw0fkA0K8Cm25RykFAcrvRRy">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638190550065000&usg=AOvVaw0QtXaTXcWVuB_wSqo-GI6M">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Software QA Engineer
Infilect, a leader in visual-intelligence for worldwide retail, is looking for an experienced tester (2-4 years) who is at home within Agile, being embedded in a product delivery team, with an inquisitive desire to dig into the unknowns of the software.
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect (https://www.infilect.com/" target="_blank">https://www.infilect.com) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- Software Testing: You will continuously improve the quality of Infilect Technologies web and mobile apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, product managers and help the team with building high quality software products
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing to monitor the overall quality of our platform. Document as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Catch and triage bugs; i.e. replicate and document reported bugs, as well as discuss issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders.
- Engage in team discussions on product features, technical design sessions, planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Be forthcoming in providing user experience feedback, while acknowledging the distinction between bugs, defects and suggestions for improvement.
- Systematize test flows; i.e. document features and test plans; investigate and define when features break; define how testing of the platform is done - including the development of test cases and test paths as well as scripting and potentially automating the process where possible
- Communicating to the rest of the team in case of breaking bugs, handling post-mortem of these, and making sure regression tests are set up to avoid the same issues arising repeatedly
- Apply a user perspective and define user test cases and make sure new features live up to these expectations before release
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for web applications.
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for Mobile applications.
- API automation using Robot Framework.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You love software testing and thrive on making software better
- You've got strong opinions on software testing and general software quality concepts.
- You pay attention to detail to an extreme degree, and you are thorough and methodical in your approach
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- You’re comfortable discussing product requirements with product owners and testing approach with developers
- Experience in exploratory and context driven testing.
- Should have hands-on experience in testing Web/mobile applications on various platforms, device form factors and edge scenarios.
- Should have experience with Jira or other Bug tracking tools.
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly and write clear, concise test cases.
- You are comfortable with Postman for exploring and testing API’s.
- Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Selenium for automating browser-based apps
- Good to have: Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Appium for automating native apps on iOS & Android (Optional)
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Should have experience with VCS like GIT
- Strong knowledge of Python/Java programming.
- Work on a problem that will have positive impact on millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
Google along with Mithril invests $145M into Glance !
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
Create test plans, test cases and test strategy
Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across platforms(API, mobile, web)
Design and develop a host of tools aimed at improving teams efficiency and productivity
Provide full stack support for existing and new tools
Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
5-8 years of relevant work experience.
Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
Proficiency in any open source Automation Framework
Experience in testing mobile applications
Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus
Hands on NetSuite Testing experience
Strong Test Automation Skills- Selenium Java
Excellent testing background, very strong communicator
looking for immediate joineer/15days/30 days max