We are hiring for Fronend Developer for our Noida office (Sector 58) If interested please share your resume.
Position - React Front-end Developer
Employment Type – Full-time
Job Timing: US timings
Experience – 4+ years
Notice Period - Immediate - 15 days
Location – Noida (Sector 58)
We are looking for a Front-end Developer with strong knowledge in ReactJS to produce scalable web app solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and UI/UX designer to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Firebase, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Nginx)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
Education: Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or a relevant field
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3 yrs
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Mid developer (New)
Knowledge in React JS (Overview)
Fair understanding of redux and hooks
Budget – up to 15 LPA CTC
Snr Web developer (New)
Understanding of advanced hooks, redux, saga concepts, context API
Understanding of coding practices, best practices, architecture
Understanding of advanced concepts in reactJS like observables, interceptors, code splitting, performance enhancement and SEO
Budget – up to 25 LPA CTC
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, CloudFront would be valuable.
• Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and
• Show thought leadership by mentoring and assisting tech/non-tech staff within the Namshi
• Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint
planning, quality of
product and code, and user experience.
• Collaborate with other talented engineers spread across a multitude of tech teams.
• Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable
•Strong Computer Science fundamentals like Data Structures, Algorithms, Time Complexity, and
• High level understanding of system design and DB design
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 7+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Yearly salary range: ₹4L - ₹8L + Profit share bonus (see below)
All employees will receive a proportional yearly profit share based on their salary. In total, 10% of WhyDonate’s profits will be paid out to employees.
We are looking for a full-time remote MEAN-stack Developer with 3+ years of experience.
You will be working on new features and maintenance of the WhyDonate platform. Code quality and scalability are a must. Besides writing new code, you will be fixing bugs and monitoring any new errors that come in. You will be working in a fully remote team of 10+ people.
WhyDonate is a product-based company that has been live since 2013. WhyDonate is a fundraising platform that helps charities and individuals to collect donations online.
- Introduction interview
- Technical interview
- Test assessment
- 4+ years of Software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 2+ (or similar framework)
- Experience with REST API's
- Good English language and communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with back-end development (Node.js)
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud Hosting (Cloudflare, CI/CD)
- Experience with mobile development (React-Native)
- Worked on multiple publicly released web applications
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Redis
- Feature development
- Monitoring and fixing bugs
- Uptime, performance and security
- Code quality
Location - Jaipur
Experience - 1-5 years
Skills and Qualifications
● Experience in developing front-end components using Object-Oriented
of the following Frameworks (Angular, React etc.)
● Add on Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML)
●Good understanding of version control systems like Git
Roles and Responsibilities
● Develop new user-facing features.
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind the parameters of
performance, responsiveness, and reuse
● Translate designs and style guides into interactive user interfaces, ensuring cross
browser compatibility, performance and robustness
● Deliver high-quality code that is maintainable and readable.
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in the Frontend Development field. As a frontend developer, you will be closely working with our team to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with team and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, Nodejs
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Ability to improve the performance of the website for both mobile and desktop.
• Come up with efficient, modular and scalable solutions for business and technical problems.
• Break projects into simpler granular tasks, estimate effort required and identify dependencies.
• Write efficient and readable code leveraging on a good understanding of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
• Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Yes, We are allowing working from home for most of the profiles and maintaining all precautions in the office also.
CasaOne - CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne - BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, NJ,Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego, Connecticut & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We onboard experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services.
We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity:
• to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
• to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
• to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
• to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
• to build high-performance teams.
What you will work on
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required as you will be working closely with the back-end team to decide REST contracts.
Requirements and Qualification
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
• Good understanding of responsive web development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Basic understanding of SEO
Good to know
CasaOne Frontend services are written in ReactJS. Experience in ReactJS is good to have, not a must. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineers. We value your understanding of core principles more than the tools used.
What happens next
You read this, you say ‘ah, that’s me, that’s what I would love to do in the near future!. Submit your resume and someone from our team will reach out to you.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.