About Semantic Technologies Pvt.Ld
We are looking to hire an experienced Dot Net Developer to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Sumedha Softech is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Immediately required ASP.net / MVC Developers
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Location: Jaipur
Responsibilities for Dot Net Developer
⦁Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
⦁Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
⦁Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
⦁Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
⦁Create and test software prototypes
⦁Develop client displays and user interfaces
⦁Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
⦁Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualifications for Dot Net Developer
⦁Familiarity with the MVC, .Net core, Entity framework & SQL Server.
⦁2 - 4 years of relevant experience in .Net
⦁Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, MVC . NET) and HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap and Angular.
⦁Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
⦁Understanding of Agile methodologies
⦁Strong attention to detail
⦁Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
⦁Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
Role : Lead Dot net Developer
Experience : 9 to 11 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Self-Motivated and committed individual with ability to take initiatives and manage change and work towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Collaborative with team using Agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
Provides the Development Lead with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues, identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
9+ years of experience as Lead hands-on developer with deep experience in building enterprise grade software in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SOA, Micro-Services and RESTful Services with knowledge of SQL Server database.
Strong experience in developing web applications in C#, .NET, LINQ, Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3/4/5, JQuery, Server side development experience with ASP.NET Web API
Experience in Containers like Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud platforms like Google Cloud, AWS.
Hands-on experience in building SOA or Micro-services preferably on .NET Core.
Strong expertise in an object oriented principles and software design patterns.
Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
Knowledge of AngularJS or Typescript would be added advantage.
Experience in DevOps, Agile practise, CI/CD tools, TFS and Cloud infrastructure.
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up
TargetBay is an all-in-one Ecommerce Marketing Cloud that integrates core functionalities like customer profiling, review generation, segmentation, and automated email personalization to help Ecommerce entrepreneurs increase their sales. TargetBay’s main products include BayEngage, BayReviews, and BayAds.
Work Experience: 2 - 5 years
Location: OMR, Chennai
- Experience in Core PHP.
- Strong experience in Laravel, Codeigniter or any other frameworks
- Understanding of open source eCommerce platforms like Woocommerce, Magento.
- Experience in REST API integrations.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
JD- Senior UI developer
We are looking for an Angular 6 and Angular Material Developer who will be responsible for the client side of our service. The candidate primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface desktop web app, with a focus on performance. His/her main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, you will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
1. Delivering a complete front end application
2. Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
3. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
4. Communicating with external web services
Best as per industry standards
No. of Positions
What is the work?
- You will be a part of Technology Team, involved in all the stages of architecture to development of our web based applications product.
- Designing and developing applications using Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET MVC, C#, ASP.NET Core) with Angular or React JS
- Writing detailed programs through discussion with clients, clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in .NET based application.
- Must have knowledge with Asp.net Core 2.0 or higher, Web API & C#.
- Must have atleast 1 year of current working experience into asp.net core along with either Angular or React JS.
Experience of debugging and troubleshooting websites and web applications.
- Knowledge of Azure and DevOps process and worked with 'Source control' (SVN/TFS/GIT/VSTS).
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies like SCRUM.
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication skills
- Has the ability to do multitasking and assist others by maintaining strong communication with colleagues and clients .
If you are a PHP developer & have a good understanding of web technologies you may apply for this positoin. As a Developer, you will be a part of our web development team and will be working with some very experienced developers on challenging and interesting projects. You will be a part of an Agile delivery team and work closely with Requirement Analysts, Scrum Masters, Development & Design team and QA team.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Collaborate with team members to develop and ship web applications within tight timeframes.
- Write unit and functional testcases.
- Work on bug fixing, identifying performance issues and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues
- PHP - 4.5 Years Experience along with HTML5, CSS Bootstrap, JQuery, JS, MySQL/MongoDB, JSON Web Services and API Services
- PHP Frameworks: Min. 2 Years with anyone (Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Yii etc.)
- PHP Reporting Tools (Jasper etc.)
- NET Exposure - Good to have
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- MEAN Stack - Good to have
- Angular / React - Good to have
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with -
- weekly lunches
- alternate weekends-off
- annual medical checkups
- Social engagement
- financial assistance
- and more...