Our client is a decade-old software development company, that offers its clients a wide range of customized web, mobile, and eCommerce tools and software. They are known to use advanced languages and platforms used to build reliable, secure, and scalable solutions for their business clients as well as individual customers. Their disruptive craftsmanship and strategy help in high-performance growth and allows customers to transform digitally and competitively.
Their products are being used by most of the banks and NBFCs in India, apart from clients from other industries. The founder is an IIM and MDI alumni and has experience of more than 13 years in business and strategic roles in MNCs. The company has been accredited by the government as a premier IT company, committed to quality and driven by customer success.
- Collaborating with a passionate development team to build custom solutions on, but not limited to Wordpress
- Writing efficient, robust and reusable code.
- Effectively managing project tasks, timelines and communication.
- Developing and maintaining technical project documentation (whenever necessary)
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.;BCA;MCA
- Hands-on experience in PHP and WordPress.
- 2+ year experience as a WordPress developer
- Experience with creating shortcodes.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of web securities, GIT.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like AngularJS, ReactJS would be a huge plus.
- Web security knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- B.E in computer science or related fields.
- Hand-on development experience with web & database technologies (MS SQL).
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative.
Pixuate is a deep-tech AI start-up enabling businesses to make smarter decisions with our edge-based video analytics platform and offer innovative solutions across traffic management, industrial digital transformation, and smart surveillance. We aim to serve enterprises globally as a preferred partner for digitization of visual information.
We are looking for a backend developer to join our core product development team having hands-on experience in web development using Python. An ideal candidate will be innovative, have strong coding and unit testing skills, has a passion for developing great software, proactively grasps the problem and enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and has the desire to take their career to the next level. In this role, you will work on multiple projects which are critical to Pixuate’s growth. If any of these opportunities excite you, we would love to talk.
What do we expect from this role?
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using Python programming language
- Design features, user interactions on web pages, develop APIs
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Develop front-end website architecture & back-end web applications
- Lead implementation, troubleshoot issues, ensure responsiveness of applications and see through a project from conception to finished product
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications and architecture
You would be great at this job, if you have below mentioned competencies
- Minimum 3 years of Professional Web development experience using Python
- Designing and developing Odoo apps (eg. new module development, customization).
- Understand REST APIs and have built them on at least one web framework. Bonus points if you understand GraphQL too.
- Tech /M.Tech preferably in Computer Science
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An open mind to learn new concepts and implement them to solve real-world problems
More about Pixuate:
Pixuate, owned by Cocoslabs Innovative Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is a leading AI startup building the most advanced Edge-based video analytics products. We are recognized for our cutting-edge R&D in deep learning, computer vision and AI and we are solving some of the most challenging problems faced by enterprises. Pixuate’s plug-and-play platform revolutionizes monitoring, compliance to safety, and efficiency improvement for Industries, Banks & Enterprises by providing actionable real-time insights leveraging CCTV cameras.
We have enabled our customers such as Hindustan Unilever, Godrej, Secuira, L&T, Bigbasket, Microlabs, Karnataka Bank etc and rapidly expanding our business to cater to the needs of Manufacturing & Logistics, Oil and Gas sector.
Rewards & Recognitions:
- Winner of Elevate by Startup Karnataka (https://pixuate.ai/thermal-analytics/).
- Winner of Manufacturing Innovation Challenge in the 2nd edition of Fusion 4.0’s MIC2020 organized by the NASSCOM Centre of Excellence in IoT & AI in 2021
- Winner of SASACT program organized by MEITY in 2021
Why join us?
You will get an opportunity to work with the founders and be part of 0 to 1 journey, get coached and guided. You will also get an opportunity to excel your skills by being innovative and contributing to the area of your personal interest. Our culture encourages innovation, freedom and rewards high performers with faster growth and recognition.
Where to find us?
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pixuate-ai
Place of Work:
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 5 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.