We are looking "Associate" for Reputed Client @ Chennai Permanent Role.
Experience: 0 - 2 Yrs
• Handle up to two (2) Chat concurrent chats or one voice interaction(s) in an efficient or effective manner.
• Provide friendly and efficient service via chat or voice support to our customers regarding
- Order Status Queries
- Promotional Assistance
- Product Information
- Site & App Navigation & Troubleshooting
- Problem with Orders Received Queries
• Maintain a strong customer service focus – “Active communication” skills with ability to empathize with the customer and prioritize customer needs.
• Accurately log all handled chats and calls in the appropriate tools, as outlined in our case management process.
• Consistently achieve metric goals proactively and independently with minimal direction and support.
• Stay up to date with and follow on-going process, product, and policy changes.
• Ensure the privacy and security of Client and Sutherland information
• Build a culture of open and honest communication by offering and being open to receiving feedback.
• Promote the culture, values, and mission of Shutterfly and Sutherland and act as a messenger to brand and community.
• Excellent command of the English Language and communication skills
• Ability to type 35-40 words per minute
• Competently multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Enjoys challenging learning experiences, views failures as a learning opportunity, flourishes in unfamiliar territory, and is a relentless learner.
• Ability to actively listen, understand and summarize with clarity and simplicity.
• Ability to build rapport and relate well to diverse global customers. Use tact to mediate high-tension situations.
• Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays, as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
• Ability to handle conflict, maintain composure, and be a settling influence in stressful situations.
• Genuinely care about people and are eager and ready to help under any circumstances.
• Can communicate with clarity, style, compassion, and purpose.
• Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Skills needed: SaaS software Customer support for global clients in US, UK, Australia, etc
CTC: 12 to 15 LPA*
Experience: 3+ years
Work timings: Flexible. Based on overlaps with US timezone.
*The offered CTC will depend on your interview performance and past experience
🤩 So, what is Sumtracker?
Sumtracker is a SaaS startup founded by IIT Delhi Alumni. It is a web based software application for merchants to manage inventory on their online and offline stores. Sumtracker is integrated with platforms such as Shopify, eBay, Etsy, BigCommerce, Amazon, WooCommerce and Walmart. We have a global client base in countries like US, UK and Australia. We are on a mission to grow Sumtracker and take on global SaaS competitors.
📄 The role & what we are looking for
- Develop in depth understanding of how Sumtracker works
- Take full ownership of Customer Success and Support
- Work in flexible timings to give support to clients in US timezone
- Give online demos and take customer support calls
- Reply to customer support tickets
- Create help documentation and help videos
- Send client communication regularly
- Improve customer onboarding
- Take client follow ups and reviews
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, communicate as much as you can and not work in isolation
- You have 3+ years of professional experience working in Customer success team in a SaaS company
- You are well versed with Customer ticketing softwares
- Have great communication skills
- You are open to learning new stuff (super important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback (super duper important).
Why should you join us?
- Attractive salary with annual performance based increments
- 100% remote company
- You get to take on a pivotal role in taking your work profile to the next level
- Full overview and involvement of all tasks and process in your department. You will know how things work from inception to scalability. This is a key factor in learning everything about the field you are working in and thus enhancement of your career
- Full ownership of your work. You will be your own manager, thus getting autonomy to perform.
- Global exposure: Work with a global client base. You get the exposure of client behaviour and needs across the world, a valuable asset to have in your profile.
🙋♀️ Team, culture and perks
Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- You should be ready to work in small teams.
- We like to take ownership of our work and expect the same from our team members.
- We’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on and how’s the company doing.
- You can directly share and receive feedback with the founders at any time.
- You’ll get the freedom to work 100% remote
- We organise yearly get together for the team offsite
🤙 What’s the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
Step 1: Fill a form with relevant questions for the profile
Step 2: Complete a task to judge your skills
Step 3: Interview round and Reference check
Step 4: Another task round to to judge your skills
Step 5: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
Welcome to the Sumtracker team!
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the existing vendors and generating new leads for vendor onboarding.
- Develop a rapport with customers, demonstrating a friendly and helpful manner to put them at ease.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues
- You will be talking to customers over email & live chat.
- Quickly address customer inquiries via email, LiveChat, and other online methods using excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of InVideo products both technically and functionally
- Resolve and provide solutions for customer queries. You will be expected to resolve technical and non-technical queries/issues.
- Educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs and have the skill to turn the good conversation into sales pitches
- You will investigate problems, verify facts, and figure out resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple queries and upselling.
- Discover and document customer pain points to advance current support procedures
- Communicate with key team members on common or critical issues, assisting in the resolution of technical issues
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with InVideo tool updates and changes.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/computer science
- 0-2 years of customer support experience
- Must have excellent English verbal communication skills and telephone manner, but know it’s equally important to listen and understand your customers
- Excellent writing, spoken and email skills
Good to have
- Passionate about great customer experience and customer delight
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve processes.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
5.5 days a week.
4-hour shift on the 0.5 days (half day)Rotational shift in a 24*7 support environment.Uncapped sales incentives and best-in-industry salaries.
What you will do:
- Processing customer request in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calls/emails/chat
- Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and ensuring quality service always
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Documenting necessary account information and offering custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Delivering extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balancing customer interests with the interests of company
- Resolving all customer queries and following established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate
- Gathering relevant information from customers as required and updating it accurately to facilitate the decision process
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable experience of 2-4 years
- Needs proactiveness and anticipation to understand customers problems
- Adaptability to customer's need and requirement
- Should be a problem solver
- Should be a go-getter, with high drive and ownership
- Should have good communication and listening skills
- Should have sound English language skills (written and verbal) with good typing speed
Founded by IIT, Madras and Georgia Institute of Technology alumnus, this 9 year old company is fully remote with team members spread across India and the US. Over 27,000 merchants from around 100 countries are using its software to create optimized shopping experiences for their customers.
What you will do:
- Handling customer conversations through email and chat desk and especially in a global context
- Delivering a world-class experience and derive immense pride and satisfaction in helping people succeed
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with web applications and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Technical Support be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Zupee is India’s fastest-growing innovator in real money gaming with a focus on predominant skill-focused games. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures and Smile Group.
Know more about our recent funding: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling
our users to earn while they play. We are at the cusp of scaling rapidly; we’ve only just begun!
Department: Customer Experience
Role: Customer Experience Executive
Location: We are location agnostic & operating in a hybrid model
- Resolve customers’ queries and issues through voice, email, social, social media channels following the defined process in specified timelines.
- Able to take Inbound calls/make Outbound calls for resolving real-time Customer queries, Customer retention, and offering certain marketing offers, etc.
- Meet the average response time along with productivity while ensuring you follow all quality parameters, SLA with 100% Customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all the customer queries/issues are being resolved on priority with clarity and promptness.
What are we looking for?
- Willing to work in rotational shifts and weeks off (24*7 environment). Initially, it will be 6 days (but will be changed to 5 days a week later).
- Must be proficient with Hindi, English & speaking another language will be an added advantage (Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi).
- Should have a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience as a CX executive preferably in E-commerce, Consumer Tech, Hospitality, ITES, Gaming domain.
- Should have managed - Emails/Calls/Chat/Social Media queries.
- Ability to multi-task, and must have excellent communication skills.
Pre-assessment Test Link:- https://test.gclocked.com/?form=-Mo8QM9iPn3ELW56h6PQ" target="_blank">https://test.gclocked.com/?
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate - UNIX and DB works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our UNIX and DB group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us. Our UNIX and DB Group is focused around but not limited to backups of Unix and Linux platforms and databases within the Commvault suite, this includes networking, troubleshooting, connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues on an OS and or hardware. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our partners and consultants on site.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and super-friendly UNIX and DB team.
Position Responsibilities include:
Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
Recreation of problems in house
Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
Expert level knowledge of Unix-flavoured operating systems and its components.
Strong understanding of Oracle , HANA and SAP databases,
Good understanding of Unix/Linux clusters, with installing and configuring software.
Solid understanding of Unix device management (tape and disk)
Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with Linux OS and/or hardware.
Desirable to have exposure to storage arrays like NetApp, HDS
Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas, Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
Strong customer relations skills.
Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent team player.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
Ideally a Bachelors Degree
Preferred - OCP/OCA/OCM, Red Hat – RHCSA, RHCE
2. Developing a deep understanding of our product to help customers (mainly doctors)
3. Empathizing with customer needs and finding the best possible solution to quickly resolve their queries
4. Developing interpersonal skills working with a diverse customer base
5. Coordinating with the internal development team as and when required to ensure that bugs are resolved
6. Focusing on the quality of work and documentation of the action as well