- React Native Developer with 2 years of experience
- Experience in either iOS(Swift, Objective C, XCode) or Android(Android Studio, Java, Kotlin)
- We encourage all our devs to have base level of DevOps skills & Full stack understanding w.r.t CI/CD systems, Cloud Services such as AWS, Firebase, GCP
**Job Description :**
* Required skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile app development
- Must have experience in either android or iOS app development
- At least 2 year of experience in React Native app development
- Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX teams
- Programming experience with Typescript
- Understanding of production deployment of the app in the App Store and Play Store
*** Key Skills:**
- React, React - Native, iOS(swift, objective C, XCode) or Android(Android Studio, Java, Kotlin)
- NodeJS , Typescript
- Base Database design & concepts
* Good to have:
- Familiarity with Analytics integrations
- Conversant with deploying and AWS web hosting
- Knowledge of server-side technologies like Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- willing to explore and work on other tech stacks
- Complete ownership of building and maintaining APP
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Open to work on both Android and iOS front end
***** What you get:****
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an individual contributor working on the frontend technologies
- Strong technical foundation and experience building user interfaces for complex applications.
- Thorough understanding of React.js core principles and experience with latest React concepts like hooks, context APIs
- Experience with popular state management libraries like Redux, Flux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript and knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end build tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Background contributing best-practices and architectural leadership to front end applications
- Demonstrable understanding, and experience in dismantling large, abstract problems into smaller, workable tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate cross functionally with designers, product managers and other engineers.
As part of the Aurum PropTech Development Team, the person will be responsible for working
with the Development Manager and assisting with all functions of software coding and design.
You will be working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, and systems analysts.
You will be responsible for Developing, Testing, and Analyse programming applications in the
Agile method. Analyze and rectify software errors and present precise status reports on time.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance
of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is
necessary as well.
To ensure success as a Software Engineer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic
programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a
team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Software Engineer provides valuable support to the
design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
• Build web apps, mobile apps, POC’s and applications using the latest frontend technologies.
• Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
• Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible
results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
• Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practices.
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
• Detail-oriented and Present minded.
• Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, and trustworthy.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and
departments on a formal, informal, written, and verbal basis.
What we are looking for
• Good understanding of website integration and software creation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems.
• Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results.
• Create and test applications for websites.
• Collaborate with team members.
• Troubleshoot website problems.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
• Familiarity with development aiding tools.
• Knowledge of React JS & Angular JS is a plus point.
➢ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, BCA, MCA, Or Information Technology
New technology is exciting, but at Aurum PropTech we recognize that people are the key to our
successful digital transformation. We are creating a workplace where they can focus on high value, strategic work, high-rewarding career paths, and be inspired to enhance our client’s digital
services - with an Agile mindset. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced
organization offering an attractive working environment both in terms of work type, technologies,
and projects. It is somewhere you can thrive, grow, and be challenged. The program is currently
at its nascent stage and will entail owning a challenging and fulfilling role using cutting-edge
technology. We will be willing to invest in relevant training for the right candidate.
COME JOIN US as we empower our teams with digital skills.
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an experienced UI / Front End Developer who is proficient with React.js (16.8+) to join our international team of developers delivering innovative solutions to our major UK-based customers.
Your primary focus will be working on new user interface components which are modern, secure, performant, and easy to maintain - following well-known React.js workflows and recognised best practices.
You will coordinate with the rest of our multi-disciplined team working together on different layers of the solution architecture. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a high-quality product is essential.
- Developing new user-facing features for our clients using React.js
- Translating functional requirements (User Stories/Tasks) and wireframes into high quality code with tests
- Working with architects, developers, and QA engineers to ensure that your work is testable, meets industry security standards and is written to deliver good performance/scalability.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
Skills & Personal Qualities – Required:
Experience working with the IBM Maximo software product within the following capacities:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in React application development and should have working experience with React Hooks
- Demonstrable expertise in software development in an Agile setting
- Ability to deliver well-tested code consistently in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (Azure DevOps preferable)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack/Parcel, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken & written English
Skills & Personal Qualities – Desired:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM MobileFirst certification
- JAVA/ SQL Skills
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amounts of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
As a frontend engineer on one of our game teams, you’ll be a key contributor to developing
amazing games that millions of customers around the world enjoy. We’re always looking for great engineers who want to help us build the next amazing game, or expand and improve an
established game. You’ll design and deliver new game systems, new game features, and new
ways to delight our customers and drive revenue. You should have experience in all phases of software development and be self-directed. If you are an all-around great engineer who is willing to learn and tackle hard problems, there are ways to have a huge impact. As part of a small and growing team you will have great opportunities to build systems from scratch and own them.
• Working as part of one of our Game team or our systems team.
• Regularly shipping updates to millions of customers.
• Driving the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of internal and external feedback
• Creating measurable success, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload
• 4+ years of professional software development experiences
• You should have experience with Cocos Creator, Cocos2d-x or Unity and should be willing to work across these engines. Experience with implementing platform specific solutions is a plus.
• An under the hood understanding of software systems, awareness of best practices to build
generic and performant systems are a plus.
• Strong software engineering skills, including strong fundamentals in Algorithms and Datastructures.
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
• Flexible timing and work from home days.
• Relocation allowance
• Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
• Beautifully designed large office space.
• Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
Get To Know Us First :
Our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners and JSW Ventures. Our story starts with the realization that many try to walk a mile in the shoes of a restaurant,
even if branded, get ripped so soon. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants in their roller coaster rides, by building products that would help them to ride better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their
operations through a suite of products. In a span of 5 years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and over 2500 others!
What Are We Looking For:
We are looking for a software engineer who can work with our client vertical to engage consumers in our products. The ideal candidate is someone who is an expert in designing reliable services with well-defined APIs that fit into LimeTray service oriented architecture and also possess experience in designing, developing, Implementing and scaling web applications for our rapidly growing Technology team.
While every product-line has their own tech stack - different products have different technologies and it's expected that Person is comfortable working across all of them as and when needed. Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on – Microservices Architecture, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB, Angular, React,
Kubernetes, AWS, Python.
How Will Your Day Look Like:
Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks which are open
source and proprietary.
Contribute reusable components to the LimeTray UI Development community.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
Develop Responsive UIs leveraging Walmarts and Open source state of the art frameworks.
Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Contribute to code review and mentoring initiatives.
Make an impact on a global scale.
You Are Good At :
Bachelor’s / Masters degree in computer science.
3+ years of work experience.
Solid fundamentals in Data structures and Algorithms.
Good debugging and problem solving capability.
Proficiency to code in front-end technologies.
Atleast one full lifecycle web application built with React + Redux.
Webpack, JSON based web-services consumption.
AngularJS 1.x, J2EE knowledge is a plus.
Understanding how to engineer the RESTful.
Micro services and knowledge of SOARI architecture.
Deep knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS (SCSS, LESS), JSON.
What You’ll Love About Us :
Startup Culture: You will work in an environment that values creative problem solving, encourages open communication and worships flat hierarchy.
Rest And Relaxation: 2 Work From Home every month, 25 paid holidays
Health Benefits : Health Insurance Policy governed by Religare Health Group covering all our employees
We have an opening for Web Developer in our company. Please find below the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
- Design and build advanced applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Able to understand and create Documentation according to Client requirement.
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code.
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Proper understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proven software development experience and Web application development skills.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.