- prior experience in finance focused on disbursements - 1-year minimum
- good communication skills
- prior experience in handling a team
- moderate knowledge about the loan process
- basic knowledge about API (not mandatory but would be preferable)
- overall 2 years experience minimum
- document and data analysis
About GrayQuest Finance
GrayQuest is an innovative fintech lending company that is working to create customized credit products for the $100B education industry in India. We enable parents and students to pay their education fees in super convenient monthly payments and provide them with privileges and benefits for doing so through our pioneering rewards program, GQ+. We are working with over 2500+ educational institutions in the country and are scaling our reach every day.
We are backed by leading institutional investors with strong pedigree from the financial ecosystem. Some of our investors include Foundation Holdings (Dubai Based PE Fund), Jeejeebhoy Family Office, Yogesh Mahansaria, Ashok Wadhwa (Ambit Capital) and Samir Bhatia (SMECorner) amongst others.
We are focused on building a dynamic team that prioritizes fast paced learning, a willingness to experiment and a strong bent of mind to innovate and push against the conventional norm of doing things. We expect all our team members to exhibit a relentless drive to help build the company into an iconic brand.
At Angel One, we operate at the intersection of business, data, and technology. We are rapidly expanding and are looking to hire a MarTech specialist who will help us to enhance our MarTech stack and can help us to make smarter decisions to improve our customer journeys. The role will focus on applying digital marketing technologies, doing competition analysis, and building high quality marketing automation systems integrated with our channels. The candidate stepping into this role will be expected to have hands-on experience in implementation of MarTech solutions, building strong MarTech stack, improvement and tuning of existing technology, tools like Clever Tap, GA 360, Google Cloud Platform etc.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Minimum experience required: 3 years
- Strong knowledge of API integration and development is preferable
- Knowledge of Web Technologies
- Prior knowledge of any programming languages would be an added advantage
- Assist in the development of technology roadmaps to help the marketing team achieve its objectives
- Hands on experience with any of the MarTech tools or implementation of such tools
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization techniques
- Good communication skills
MUST have skills:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Understanding of Threejs Concepts
- Experience working with Threejs Immersive projects using Camera,Lights,Textures,Animations and shaders.
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience in setting up Projects with Webpack and the various loaders and plugins.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including html5 and css3.
- Basic understanding of 3D mathematics.
- 1 years of experience in 3D technologies such as WebGL, Three.js, etc
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment.
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
looking for a candidate who is a self-starter and open to learning best practice development from the team. This role comes with the opportunity to absorb knowledge and grow as a developer.
Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1), Apex, Salesforce integration with large applications End to End (for Salesforce API understanding)
What you need to succeed in this role
- Must have: The candidate should have Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1)
- Must Have: 3+ Years of experience as Salesforce Developer
- Must have: Web Application Development Background in a Product Company
- Must have: Excellent development experience with Apex is a must
- Must have: Experience in Visual Force pages development (for Xoxoday UI components)
- Must have: Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End (for Salesforce API understanding)
- Must have: Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System (for Xoxoday UI widget components)
- Must have: Proven experience with Salesforce development, system integrations, and bug fixes
- Must have: Very good Understanding of Salesforce standard objects and custom objects such as Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, and Forecasting is required
- Must have: Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System
- Good to have: Hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of the cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as a 40% decrease in cloud costs and a 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well-Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
The company is backed by industry-leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and the 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and an Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
- Part of a product team responsible for the Quality of the product used by Global customers
- Drive the automation efforts to reduce the time taken to identify issues
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the entire Product development life cycle.
- Should be able to capture the user behavior and identify the gaps in UX flows.
- Responsible for the performance and usability of the Product.
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience in testing domain.
- Should be well versed with Software Testing Methodologies and Techniques
- Should have experience in AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
- Should have experience in Manual Testing and identifying the critical scenario.
- Should have experience in Data Base testing
- Should have experience in Test Management tools.
- Should have experience in performance testing, load testing and basic knowledge on security testing.
- API testing using Soap UI is an added advantage.
- Selenium with Java is an added advantage.
- CI & CD using Jenkins is an added advantage.
- Prior work experience with Cloud domain and cloud based products is a Plus
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Health insurance and other company benefits
Signzy is a digital trust system. We provide identification, background checks, forgery detection and contract management systems which enable contracting in a trustable, safe, legal, and convenient manner. Our biometric user authentication system and blockchain-based digital trail ensure non-repudiation. This increases compliance and enforceability in the court of law. We consist of a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions with technology. At Signzy, we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products.
**Working at Signzy**
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
Signzy is looking for configuration engineers. If you think you have what it takes to get the job done, this is an invitation to be a part of the future!
● Understand business requirements and accordingly develop configuration specifications.
● Analyze and resolve system defects and problems.
● Recommend system enhancements and upgrades for performance efficiency.
● Coordinate with the team in optimizing configuration processes.
● Troubleshoot configuration failures and issues in a timely manner.
● Review and recommend changes to the configuration management process.
● Develop process improvements to automate and streamline build processes.
● Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
● He/She is required to grasp things quickly to have a deep understanding of the product/project which is a prerequisite for this role.
● To understand the requirements given by the Business Team and to be able to create project flows with the product tools
● He/she is required to have the basic technical and programming knowledge
● He/She should be familiar with json and Postman Tools and should be having a good understanding of APIs.(Good to have)
● Good documentation skills as well.
- Review customer orders and plan and coordinate in the execution of projects and manage the client accounts
- Develop scope and budget for projects
- Ability to understand all technical aspects of the project and its requirements, articulate and communicate the same to internal stakeholders
- Work with the Presales team to define the technical specification for features and functionalities and also determine the effort associated
- Hands-on experience in creating SDD, SRS, Gantt Charts, etc.
- Work closely with Engineering, Solutioning and Platform teams during requirement gathering and documentation phase to understand establish the scope of development work in projects
- Provide suggestions on implementation approach, limitations/complexity around implementation with respect to the platform used, and recommendations for alternative solutions
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to project requirements.
- Report project status to customers and develop required project documentation.
- Serve as primary contact across all the projects being handled and concerns in assigned accounts
Must have skills:
- 8+ years of experience leading and delivering projects to high standards and managing high-value accounts
- Basic understanding of application development technologies like Python, ML, API Integration, etc.
- Good understanding of server/storage configuration, API Integration, Cloud deployment, and configuration
- Should have experience working with large government clients and/or large enterprises in BFSI, eCommerce, Healthcare, Retail, and other such verticals
- Proven track record of building positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to identify process improvements to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving
- Proven ability to operate with authority and take critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Should have exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) in English
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Must be a strong relationship builder with experience within managing all stakeholders
- Interest in emerging technologies and how they can be applied to drive business outcomes
- Demonstrated commercial and business focus
- Negotiation and influencing skills utilizing a consultative approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet timeframes
- Ability to take ownership of tasks as allocated and raise issues or request resources as appropriate
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Must be able to translate technical environments into business language
- Strong commercial acumen
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
• Good programming skills using C++ on windows
• Work exp in using Boost Library, Multi-threading, data Structures
• Good understanding of kernel level API's in Lwindows
• Scripting knowledge – Shel Scripting, Perl, Python
Proven C++ developer(Design Patterns, Multi-Threading, Data Structures, File Systems etc. ) on windows
• Hands-on experience in API design and development
• Good exposure to CMake based builds and PERL scripting
• Proven Object Oriented designer and implementer with strong understanding of software architecture leveraging UML and design patterns.
• Good understanding of Agile Scrum practices
• Excellent communication skills.
• Expertise in static and dynamic analysis
• Packaging/recompilation of RabbitMQ, buildpacks (basic knowledge on dockers)
• Work experience in CI / CD "
-Experience in Sales and Tele-calling
- Handle outbound calls
- Knowledge of Sales
- Knowledge of Loan Process
- Good Communication skills
- Good in Convincing part