Koru UX Design is on the lookout for a creative and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Project Manager. Our dream candidate should have 3 to 6 years of experience managing fast paced and dynamic projects. With this position, you will get the opportunity to demonstrate the ability to drive multiple projects and requirements through various stages of design and development. We love people who always have a brilliant idea in their back pockets and bring unique perspectives with critical thinking skills to the table.
As a Project Manager at Koru, you will be responsible for
— Managing multi-disciplined projects involving User Experience Design and Engineering.
— Collaboration with client teams and establishing confidence and trust at all levels across the client organisation.
— Organizing requirement gathering session, executive UX reviews, sign-offs, and coordinating feedback from various cross-organization stakeholders.
— Communicating to executives, stakeholders and colleagues with impact, eloquence, and authenticity.
— Managing internal resources, their productivity and profitability, while ensuring on time deliveries and communication to client.
Technical management will require:
— Advocating the agreed upon process and facilitating the process.
— Working closely with UX leads to stay in sync with design strategy and orchestrating touchpoints with client to keep the project on track.
— Ensuring quality of documentation including functional specs, user stories and change requests.
— Functional and design quality assurance management
— Graduate degree
— Minimum 2 years’ experience in consulting, design management, project management, and/or product management role(s) — Work experience managing enterprise product design and development projects
— Proven track record of client relationship management
— Hands on with Jira workflow creation and project management in Kanban as well as Scrum
— Experience with Agile process and methods
— Skilled at handling multiple projects at the same time Soft Skills
— Strong organizational skills
— Excellent client-relationship management skills
— Great storyteller with PowerPoint Exposure to the following will be a plus
— Enterprise applications in healthcare & telecom domain
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
Our client is a Communities Foundation that works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youth. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Independently lead centers for enabling at least 20% of youth from the nearby
communities to be formal jobs/self-employed
● Develop and maintain a conducive environment at the center that enables learning and a feeling of safe space for youth
● Implement the foundation program such that the youth builds ‘agency’ and over time does not need to depend on the Lighthouse Source
● Manage a team of 3-5 and handhold them for timely deliverables and high-quality
outcomes for all of the stages of the program - Community Outreach to Alumni
● Interfacing with ward–level networks
● Government (Corporators, Ward Officers, PMC personnel) – for mobilization and other
● NGOs – for mobilization and other support
● Corporates and Establishments – for volunteering, placements and donor/potential
● Citizens – for volunteering
● Manage brand-building activities e.g., Events, which are specific to the center and help with advocacy with the local economy for youth placements.
● MSW or Post Graduation in any field, with 8+ years of experience preferably in both social
and corporate sectors.
● Self-driven, excellent time management and multitasking skills
● Strong people management, project management, and data analytics skill
● Strong orientation towards relationship-building and problem-solving
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and the local language
● Proven ability to plan and manage the operational process for maximum efficiency and
Qualified B.E/ MCA/ MBA with good communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice with total Oracle ERP experience of 15+ yrs.
Strong track record of Project management of complex, and/or multi-pillar projects, implementation methodologies, project management tools e.g., MS Project, project estimation, project team management, client management and communications, and project and proposal leadership
Minimum 7-8 years delivering Large Projects in implementation/Upgrade /Support of Oracle ERP.
Must have worked with MS Projects, AIM/OUM methodology.
Microsoft Project planning experience a must.
Budget, commercial and Customer experience
Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
Excellent organisation, documentation and communication skills
Flexibility in location in India. Ready to Travel.
PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, Six Sigma Will be added advantage
ability to handle complexity and ambiguity, and provide structure to complex problems
collaboration, teaming, excellent presentation and communication (written, oral) skills
integrity, maturity and dependability
Lead and manage several full lifecycle implementation/upgrade projects using leading practices, methods, frameworks, standards and maturity models (e.g., Oracle AIM/CDM, Agile, RUP).
Lead large scale planning, execution of large/complex multi-million dollar projects, or subsections of multi-year large/complex programs (e.g. Custom Application Development initiatives, ERP (Oracle).
Lead organizational planning, re-engineering and transformation initiatives including business transformation endeavors
Ability to perform critical analysis of large complex programs/projects including program performance measures, controls and analytics based analysis.
Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis including sensitivity, decision tree analysis to depict key interactions and utilizing simulation models to analyze the behavior/performance and the outcomes to project plan.
Stakeholder management at CX levels
COMPANY Project X
REPORT TO CEO
We are looking for an analytical and smart-working professional who has at least 5 years of multiple project management and team handling experience.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital & IT projects, including site launches, digital marketing, web applications, ad campaigns, hardware & software deployments etc.
You should be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce quality results in a timely manner. You should also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi, Project X is an innovation lab, based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Our lab's designed to create and launch new companies, products and services. It's invaluable in jump-starting novel ideas that can either disrupt or complement existing companies. We draw from our cross-functional expertise and collaborate to create these new offerings.
We come up with new ideas, execute them, and iterate until the idea is fully implemented. For more details: www.tarangsanghi.com
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application
We strive to give our clients an amazing experience and ensure all work is delivered on time and on budget.
A smooth-running project creates the space for great work. We set our clients and our teams up for success by managing them, taking care of the details, ironing out issues, and making sure projects run on time and on budget.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify & document the Scope of Work (SOW), objectives and any assumptions.
- Prepare cost estimates for manpower + materials, and ensure we are charging accurately for our projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan, and monitor progress using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
END-TO-END PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure availability of all the tools and resources before initiating a project.
- Prepare and maintain timelines for the effective tracking and completion of the project.
- Delegate to internal resources and vendors effectively, and track progress ensuring the project runs on schedule.
- Coordinate with all the internal and external stakeholders for information, approvals, resolving issues, status updates, answering queries etc. While maintaining transparent communication.
- Maintain timesheet logs for all the resources.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Analyze and Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues ensuring the project stays on time and on budget.
- YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE- 5+ Years of relevant experience managing Digital / IT Projects.
- EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS** - We prioritize skills over degrees but Bachelors/ Masters degree/ diploma/ certification in Business, Digital Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant fields is a plus. Additional Project Management certifications like PMP/ PMI / PRINCE2 are highly desired.
- SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, and strong experience with project management software like Jira, MS Projects, Click Up, Asana, Wrike, Basecamp etc.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Quick thinking, problem solving skills
- Budget management
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cybercriminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - we want to meet you!
This position is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
The Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
Reporting to: PMO Lead
Job Location: Delhi NCR / Jaipur / Chennai
Experience Required: 10+ years
What You’ll Do
- Strong experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on time, on-schedule and within budget close
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Strong experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Strong experience on documentation – Confluence or similar tools.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Addressing issues, flag risks and jointly determine mitigation approaches.
- Experience in implementing complex applications with multiple work-streams across geographically distributed teams (Onshore/Offshore model).
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors or Masters Degree (preferred) in Business / Computer Science / Engineering / MBA
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets, Google Slides / MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Good to have:
- PMP Certification / CSM Certification
- A background in hands-on software development
- A startup experience
About the Role
Responsible for Resource management, management reports and supporting the consistent execution of project management practices across organisation.
Skills & qualities we expect from you
Resource management across organisation
o Quality auditor: Ensure that the execution of tasks comply with relevant departmental processes and ISO standards
o Producing required Management reports
o Helping team with project setup, monitoring & metrics reporting
o Work with internal/external functional teams to gather requirements and document project process
o Schedule and facilitate meetings with technical resources and business unit partners as required
o To drive and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
o Work with the PM on process development and training
o Other duties as assigned
o A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
o 0-1 year of experience in PMO role.
o Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills required
o Expert with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
o Strong administrative and organizational skills required,
o Attention to detail is key skill set
o A proven willingness to learn, a positive service attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment
o Some knowledge of project management methods and theories preferred
o Knowledge of Data analysis required
o Certification related to Project management will be advantageous.
o Microsoft SharePoint experience a plus
Hasura is an open-source project at the intersection of the GraphQL and serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful and scalable applications easily. Our technology gives teams instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing for serverless on a database in a manner is high-performance, low-footprint, and horizontally scalable out-of-the-box.
Hasura is being adopted by developers in startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies today. We are very excited to be at the intersection of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
You will be working primarily with large enterprise teams. You will seek to understand their challenges and context, and architect and engineer solutions that help them best leverage a Hasura deployment.
Depending on requirements, you may either work with a particular customer for significant periods of time, or with multiple customers. In each case, you will prioritize creating long-term relationships with our customers and providing genuine value.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will have a significant influence on refining sales processes and the roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Enterprise technology teams
- Technology consulting
- A pre-sales or post-sales role
- Experience working on client facing engagements.
- Engineering experience with strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals and ability to pick up new technology stacks.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and co-create long term vision for Hasura deployments with enterprise team leads and executives.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- For positions in the US: Willingness to travel within the US (and occasionally abroad). All expenses will be covered.
- Prior experience in a developer tools company.
- Experience working with any of the following technologies:
- Experience with any of the following:
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up and maintaining test suites
- Setting up and managing infrastructure
- Database admin
- Openings available:
- In office in San Francisco, US
- In office in Bangalore, India
- For remote work based out of the US
Working at Hasura:
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.