To drive the campus academic operations in close coordination with,
a) Head of Departments. b) Faculty members c) Students
To create an 'IT centre of excellence' at the campus.
Should have driven the academic function of IT dept.
Should have experience of handling the academic operations
Associate / Assistant Professor:
Adhering to university time line (other the new courses)
To ensure coverage of Syllabus as per university standards
Examination Result ( Includes both Internal & Main Exams)
Knowledge Improvement Program
Innovation & Development
- General: C++, Java, OS, RDBMS, Software Engg, Data Structure etc
- Niche technologies like Cloud, Mobility, Information security, Data Science, IoT and Artificial Intelligence to name a few
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with diverse teams
- Strong Presentation Skills
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph.D - Completed / Pursuing
Year of Exp:
- Professor: Min 12+ years of exp post PG and 5 years post Ph.D
- Associate Professor: Min 10+ years of exp post PG and 3 years post Ph.D
- Assistant Professor: 2+ years exp
How you match
No matchData Privacy
No matchInternet of Things (IoT)
No matchArtificial Intelligence (AI)
No matchNetwork Security
No matchPresentation Skills
No matchInformation Security
No matchInterpersonal Skills.
About iNurture education solution pvt ltd
A pioneering edtech solution provider, iNurture revolves around a university-industry partnership. It collaborates with premium Indian and global universities to power new-age undergraduate and postgraduate programs through industry-aligned curricula and advanced technology enablement. iNurture implements a holistic knowledge-imparting model to prepare students for new-collar jobs in emerging industries.
iNurture leverages its strong industrial associations to facilitate guest lectures, internships, industrial visits, live projects and placement assistance. Its artificial intelligence-based platform assesses the employability of a student and provides necessary interventions through on-campus career development programs and placement cells, strengthening the ‘employability quotient’ across the entire spectrum of adult learning – from college to corporate.
The Challenge You Get to Accomplish
At F5, we make apps faster, smarter, and safer…from anywhere. Come work within the F5 BIGIP team in an exciting, fast pace environment charting the course for F5’s future. You’ll get to build next generation modular BIGIP product for all major private and public cloud environments, on Virtual Servers/hardware and on Kubernetes. Come join a dynamic team using F5 IP, BIGIP product, various open-source platforms, public/private clouds, and demonstrating your own skills. Build services that are performant, reliable, secure, and scalable within a company known for our excellent culture.
If you enjoy providing quality solutions while keeping a focus on high availability, scalability, maintainability, and security then you are the Software Engineer that we would like to have join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of our analytics products and services running in public clouds. You’ll evaluate them and implement migration plans to move from data centers into public clouds.
If you are customer & technology obsessed, passionate and high-energy Sr. Manager from Product development with strong Networking, Security and distributed cloud technology experience and in building large internet scale platforms & products from scratch or in existing products, and leading one or more agile scrum teams driving innovation and strong execution discipline, then you are the right member to be part to our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the leading the core engineering product teams for next generation BIGIP product architecture, design and development both onon-premise and on multi-clouds (MS Azure, AWS, GCP).
15+ years professional software development experience, with 5+ years as an Engineering Manager who can own & drive end-to-end product development with ability to manage large scale enterprise class products and multiple product teams.
Strong experience in building multi-tenanted products in networking domain both on-premise and on multi-cloud with good understanding of Infrastructure Services.
Leading multiple product scrum teams with sense of ownership, high efficiency, productivity and in delivering high quality software with fast paced environment.
Lead teams to innovate, deliver on commitments in tight schedules, adaptable and strive for continuous improvement.
Hands-on experience in networking, security and distributed cloud technologies, Docker, Kubernetes including architecting and developing products/services on various platforms at large scale.
Experience in Cloud native providers like MS Azure or AWS or Google Cloud or any major Cloud vendors in the market and their services.
Experience on Machine Learning & Deep Learning tools, algorithms, models and building analytics at scale is an added advantage.
Strong experience in technology and architectures and building secure products & cloud services with high availability, scale, security, reliability and performance at large scale.
Hands-on in architecting, designing & Coding, developing Proof-of-concepts (POCs), Lead architectural discussions and help team in driving towards right design decisions.
Lead & coach the multiple scrum teams technically and helping them achieve their commitments and objectives across releases/sprints.
Strong experience in leading teams of junior and senior engineers in the teams.
Work proactively with scrum teams, product management and other cross functional teams and stakeholders in Product planning and grooming, Backlog defining & Grooming both functional and non-functional aspects.
Ask right questions and make right & timely decisions with respect to team commitments.
Understand the strengths and weakness of each individual in team, help & coach them for their success.
Ensure team follows the secure design and coding guidelines, lean agile processes.
Always look for automating the tasks, processes for better efficiency & productivity.
Establish strong working relationship with partner teams across the organization to identify dependencies and align priorities and work
Anticipate challenges, identify risks and recommend mitigations and solutions. Own and drive those solutions.
Required Skills & Abilities
Strong experience with statically typed languages like Java, GoLang, Python and open source distributed technology stack from strong networking, security domain and Virtualization technologies.
Exceptional skills in leading the teams thru innovation and execution with high sense of urgency and can-do attitude.
Lead teams thru product transformations being it from legacy to next generation products.
Strong experience in leading engineering teams at scale with strong technology background. Need exceptional Docker & Kubernetes skills for designing & implementing high scale & volume services on K8S.
Hands-on In-depth experience in Cloud native providers like MS Azure or AWS or Google Cloud or any major Cloud vendors in the market and their services.
Strong experience in Databases like Postgres, any Analytical Databases and in NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra).
Experience with CI/CD tools & processes including Cloud native CI/CD services
Well versed with design tools, code review tools & Unit test frameworks/tools (like Junit, Test NG, etc) or any latest technology in the market.
Strong experience in delivering quality output and coming up with engineering best practices.
Good interpersonal skills with global teams with an ability to communicate effectively across written, verbal and presentation formats to a variety of audiences from engineer to Executives.
Should have solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
Experience working cross-functionality and cross-organizationally to align product architectures, designs and other technology related matters.
Strong experience in multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities.
Ability to lead and influence in product architectures & designs, tools & development processes.
Strong understanding & experience in OOPS/SOLID principles.
6+ years of experience as a Engineering Manager with networking and cloud experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field with 15+ years’ experience; Master’s degree with 13+ years’ experience or equivalent experience.
10+ years’ experience with a product/technology company.
Fast learner who can pick up new technologies quickly and apply at work.
Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
Great team player with an instinct to get the job done
Innovative and Out-of-the-box thinking abilities
At F5, we make apps faster, smarter, and safer…from anywhere. Come work within the BIG-IP team in an exciting, fast-paced environment charting the course for F5’s current and future. You will get to build and maintain world class systems.
In this position you will be responsible for leading engineers in an Agile organization focused on DevOps/Automation aspects of the product, involving end-to-end CI/CD Pipeline strategy, harnesses for the Integration Pipeline and Product validation, build reporting workflow for integration and quality efforts, and cater the overall system needs. You will be working on some of the newest technologies in Cloud Services, Kubernetes, microservices architecture, CI/CD, and many more. You are an advocate every single day for improving the DevOps/Automation needs of F5 BIG-IP products and services.
Key responsibilities are to develop and manage people, provide technical leadership, lead project planning, facilitate communication, and offer product vision. Coordinates project timelines with Project and Development Managers, determines and obtains resources, performance management and provides technical leadership. This Manager is a champion for product quality within the department and is accountable for an assessment of product readiness and commitments on product delivery schedules.
Employee management including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and hiring candidates for open positions, onboarding, establishing goals, assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving guidance to staff, conducting performance evaluations, approving paid time-off (PTO), developing performance improvement plans, and taking disciplinary action.
Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
Act as an advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
Ensures plans are being met; monitor, track and make visible
Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; provides input into budgeting.
May meet with customers to communicate and review product features
May communicates product roadmaps and project status to staff, senior management, and other product teams.
Evaluates and reviews new technologies on their applicability to product architecture and design.
Prioritizes product features resulting in the correct delivery of needed functionality.
Coordinates with development service groups resulting in greater communication and higher probability of on time delivery of products.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge and expertise in software engineering methodologies.
Demonstrated ability to lead technical teams
Deep understanding about development and maintenance of DevOps Automation tools
Proficient in software life cycle like Build/Release/Deploy and specialized in cloud automation through open-source DevOps tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Chef.
Proven ability to deliver products with the highest quality, on time and within budget.
Demonstrated ability in mentoring and developing direct reports.
Extensive experience with bug tracking and triage systems
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated excellence in all written communications.
B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other technical degree
Minimum 7+ years of handling services, development or automation for a large-scale distributed environment.
Experience working in a micro-services environment such as Kubernetes, Dockers and Containers
1-3 years of leading or managing a Development or DevOps team
Job Description : - We are looking for a seasoned Computer Vision Engineer with AI/ML/CV and Deep Learning skills to play a senior leadership role in our Product & Technology Research Team. -
You will be leading a team of CV researchers to build models that automatically transform millions of e-commerce, automobiles, food, real-estate ram images into processed final images. -
You will be responsible for researching the latest art of the possible in the field of computer vision, designing the solution architecture for our offerings and lead the Computer Vision teams to build the core algorithmic models & deploy them on Cloud Infrastructure. -
Working with the Data team to ensure your data pipelines are well set up and models are being constantly trained and updated - Working alongside product team to ensure that AI capabilities are built as democratized tools that provides internal as well external stakeholders to innovate on top of it and make our customers successful - You will work closely with the Product & Engineering teams to convert the models into beautiful products that will be used by thousands of Businesses everyday to transform their images and videos.
Job Requirements: - Min 3+ years of work experience in Computer Vision with 5-8 years work experience overall - BS/MS/ Phd degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a ivy league institute - Exposure on Deep Learning Techniques, TensorFlow/Pytorch - Prior expertise on building Image processing applications using GANs, CNNs, Diffusion models - Expertise with Image Processing Python libraries like OpenCV, etc. - Good hands-on experience on Python, Flask or Django framework - Authored publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICLR,ICCV, ACL)
- Prior experience of managing teams and building large scale AI / CV projects is a big plus - Great interpersonal and communication skills - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills In Media.
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Synapsica is looking for a Principal AI Researcher to lead and drive AI based research and development efforts. Ideal candidate should have extensive experience in Computer Vision and AI Research, either through studies or industrial R&D projects and should be excited to work on advanced exploratory research and development projects in computer vision and machine learning to create the next generation of advanced radiology solutions.
The role involves computer vision tasks including development customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc.), and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV, etc.). The role is research-focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, frequent review of results, generating new ideas, building new models from scratch, publishing papers, automating and optimizing key processes. The role will span from real-world data handling to the most advanced methods such as transfer learning, generative models, reinforcement learning, etc., with a focus on understanding quickly and experimenting even faster. Suitable candidate will collaborate closely both with the medical research team, software developers and AI research scientists. The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Interface between product managers and engineers to design, build, and deliver AI models and capabilities for our spine products.
- Formulate and design AI capabilities of our stack with special focus on computer vision.
- Strategize end-to-end model training flow including data annotation, model experiments, model optimizations, model deployment and relevant automations
- Lead teams, engineers, and scientists to envision and build new research capabilities and ensure delivery of our product roadmap.
- Organize regular reviews and discussions.
- Keep the team up-to-date with latest industrial and research updates.
- Publish research and clinical validation papers
- 6+ years of relevant experience in solving complex real-world problems at scale using computer vision-based deep learning.
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- Extensive understanding of computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, object detection etc
- Ability to write custom Convolutional Neural Network Architecture in Pytorch (or similar)
- Background in publishing research papers and/or patents
- Computer Vision and AI Research background in medical domain will be a plus
- Experience of GPU/DSP/other Multi-core architecture programming
- Effective communication with other project members and project stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Prior Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- Ability to plan work and meet the deadline
Great technologies need great minds to come together.
At Ottonomy, we are building autonomous robots that can navigate in crowded human environments, both indoor and outdoor. Our solution helps customers automate deliveries and enhance the user experience by keeping it contactless.
Our robots are fully autonomous and don’t require any human tele-operation. The autonomous software has been developed in-house by the founding team with a combined experience of 45+ years in robotics products. The safety technology is the best in class, with proprietary contextual mobility algorithms for safe movements in crowded environments.
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in robotics to solve real-world challenges. We are looking for a robotics engineer to join our team and help us get there faster.
We are hiring engineers to help build robots that are safe, reliable, and socially acceptable. The work will be fast-paced and you should love the challenge of tackling new problems that will arise. One day, you might find yourself developing a new algorithm; the next, you might be installing a fleet at a customer location, coordinating the efforts of a team spread across multiple time zones.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary team dedicated to improving our collective quality of life through the commercial application of advanced robotics and related technologies. We believe we can absolutely change the world through what we do and are looking for someone to help us do that.
We are looking for talented people for the following focus areas of innovation:
- Computer vision algorithm development on real-world systems
On day one we'll expect you to have
- BS, MS in Computer Science, ECE, Robotics, or a related field
- Strong background in Deep Learning, Computer Vision and 3D geometry
- Strong technical/Mathematical Knowledge in creating complex deep architectures, optimization techniques, active learning, multi-task learning
- Solid programming skills in C++ and Python
- Hands-on expertise with deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow
- Experience with real-time inferencing and deploying big neural nets on edge devices
- Understanding of multimedia pipelines like Gstreamer.
- 2-3 years of industry experience with robotics or software running on real hardware
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to changes in project scope
- Experience working with sensors such as cameras and Lidars
- Understanding of camera pipelines, image formation, calibration, stereo vision
- Experience working with ROS/ROS2
- Experience working with CUDA, CuDNN, TensorRT, openCV, openVX, ONNX, Deepstream
- Demonstrated ability to turn academic theory to practical code
- Opportunity to be part of our core team, with a strong influence on the direction of the company and our products
- Experience working on cutting-edge technology for autonomous driving and mobile robots
- Responsibility of owning product features
- Competitive Salary
- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
We are hiring developers who are proficient with RASA 2.0. Your primary focus will be on developing chatbots in different domains (e.g. Retail, Healthcare, Food & Beverages). Seamless integration with platforms like Shopify / Magento / Woocommerce will be crucial for these chatbots.
BusinessOnBot is building the future of conversational e-commerce on WhatsApp.
We strongly believe that given WhatsApp's reach in the Indian Subcontinent, we can empower 40 million Indian businesses to reach the next 400 million people of Bharat. We plan to do this by using intelligent conversational agents that support speech and text in Indian languages and powerful marketing automations.
We are a Y Combinator backed company (YC W21) and have closed our pre-series A. Backed by experienced founders/CXOs/directors from renowned companies like WhatsApp, OYO, Netflix, Pepsico, Cleartax, InMobi etc. to add to our team.Visit http://www.businessonbot.com/" target="_blank">www.businessonbot.com to learn more.
Dataset search, preparation, annotation, training, testing, fine tuning of vision CNN models.
Detailed analysis of results.
1. Monitor the quality of results of the automated system in the detection of attacks,
intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activities.
2. Build and maintain scripts that collect cyber threats data from external sources as well as
from the in-house analytics engine, data quality inspection, and dataset creation for ML
with manual annotation.
3. Assist Data Scientists & Machine Learning Engineers in developing systems that
automate risk assessment/mitigation workflows.
4. Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
5. Research and evaluate emerging cybersecurity threats and ways to manage them.
1. Attention to details and a quality first mindset.
2. Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerabilities, and security analysis
3. Basic programming experience, and the ability to automate tasks.
4. Manual code review or source code analysis experience.
Note: We are a startup, you will have much more responsibilities.
1. A competitive salary.
2. Health Insurance.
3. An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
4. Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
5. Top notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.