About CodeHall Technology Pvt Ltd
Whether it is about building a new system from scratch, maintaining an existing system or making feature upgrades to a legacy system, our team is committed to providing you the best open source solution for your need. When existing systems do not meet your needs, we help you identify the right technology solution. We have your back covered while you focus on delivering the best business experience for your customers.
- Backend development along with team management
- Hands on experience in product development
- Preferred candidates from Fintech and Banking sectors
- Exp in Python / Java slong with databases like MySQL, NoSQL, etc
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Designing and producing necessary technical documents
- Helping the team to utilize best practices in RPA and programming
- Supporting the production solutions, including understanding the existing solution, making hands-on improvements and bug fixing
- Making direct/ indirect contact with client in support cases
- Learning and utilizing various RPA software
What you need to have:
- Have minimum 3 years hands-on experience on UiPath
- Minimum required is passing advanced training courses for UiPath
- RPA certification is a plus
- Have minimum 3 years hands-on experience with Automation anywhere
- Passed certified Advanced/ Master RPA professional exam is a plus
- Sound understanding of SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Have experience with C#/ C++/ Java is a plus
- Have experience with HTML/ XML is a plus
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts is necessary
- Ability to perform under pressure
Are you passionate in coding and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced talents (React JS / Node JS / MongoDB / Web3.js / Solidity developers) to join our team and start a revolution!
Key Responsibilities and Scope
- Framework development and integration
- Prototype and Proof of concept development
- Creation, configuration, and monitoring Shards sets. Architecture and capacity planning for MongoDB clusters.
- Assisting senior developers in detecting performance issues in the system by deploying MMS and MongoDB profilers
- Implementation of MongoDB advanced concepts like locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Maintain MongoDB replication with replica set factors, arbiters, voting, priority, server distribution, slave delays.
- Others: Elastic Stack, MMS, MongoDB Management service
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- Executing elastic stack in production scale Passion for best design, developing, and coding practices
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Experience in analyzing and visualizing the data along with data modeling
- Experience in upgrading different databases and also migration of data among multiple databases.
- Experience in MongoDB installation, patching, troubleshooting, performance, tracking/tuning, backup, and recovery in dynamic environments.
- Experience in managing the life cycle of MongoDB including sizing, automation, monitoring, and tuning
- Experience in working with MongoDB ops Manager, Cloud Manager, and Atlas Manager
- Experience in analyzing chunk migrations, splitting, and balancing across the clusters.
We are looking for a highly capable https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=node&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6854010812688846849">Node.js https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=developer&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6854010812688846849">Developer as part of our backend team for a mobile application.
You will be collaborating with our android developers, front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Roles & Requirements:
Minimum 3 years of coding experience with Node.js.
Knowledge and understanding of Request, Response, and proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
Implementation of security like OAuth 2.0, OAuth 1.0, JWT, Basic Auth, and data protection.
Integration & Design of data storage solutions like MySQL, MongoDB,
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Extensive experience in using tools like Jenkins/ Git/ AWS Cloud.
Experience in writing Unit Tests and Test Frameworks.
Experience with Agile Development Model.
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Thanks & Regards!
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic personality who loves coding. Who is passionate and ready to tackle some of the most difficult problems in the laundry industry. We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you'll be an active voice in shaping our product.
You will play a role in product planning, drive the implementation and release of major features, and be a champion of best practices for writing well-tested, well-organized code.
- Work with internal business teams and management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- You will be creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developing and integrating RESTful API services.
- Convert legacy code to new tech stack single-page web applications.
- You will be working with payment gateway, barcodes, QR codes, biometrics, integrating different hardware (printer, scanner, cash register, POS terminal, laundry and drycleaning machines, conveyor belt etc), map routing and distance algorithms.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
- You should have acquired a good knowledge of the domain, product and process that we follow.
- Setup the dev environment and push your first small piece of code to production.
- You will start attending daily stand up.
- Dive into technology by pair-programming with your teammates and attending engineering training sessions designed and presented by your peers.
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the Quick Dry Cleaning team so you get to know everyone well and understand each other.
Within 3 months
- You'll start developing your first module all by yourself. (With some guidance)
- Write your first set of unit test cases and work with the quality engineer to set up functional testing workflows.
- Conduct your first review of a peer's code.
- Participate in several release planning sessions to get a deep understanding of the new features we're working on.
- Participate in your first production release cycle.
- Start providing support for bugs, issues, small improvements on production.
- Take over one tool (JIRA, Build Deployment, CI/CD, Git or any other)
Within 6 months
- You'll launch your first two or three modules to production.
- Take architectural and infrastructure decisions that will impact the entire product.
- Be comfortable navigating most of our stack and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new services.
Within 12 months
- You'll launch at least 3 to 4 core modules to production and completely own scaling for some more.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team growth.
- Mentor Ship - Should do code reviews for juniors, spend time and show a willingness to teach juniors, and share expertise with new team members.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, sales and customer success leadership to define priorities and set delivery goals.
- You will start owning an important workflow/ section of the product.
Required Candidate profile
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-4 years of experience with product development (.ASP.Net, C#.Net, WCF, MVC, SQL Server development applications, version control, CI/CD pipelines).
- Should have a strong online presence on different forums like stack overflow etc, Github etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Role Software Developer
Industry Type IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category Programming & Design