respective teams. We are a rapidly growing & constantly improving organization. We seek very high
levels of ownership in all individuals, especially roles like this – ownership of systems in your team and
their impact on the entire Flipkart eco-system. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the
organization & business better is an expectation. Actively participate in development along with
team members for as much as 75% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated
as a working reflection of the best practices.
• Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
• Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
• Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving
the technology use are your responsibilities. Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding,
design, quality, performance in your team.
• Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself
on the impact you are able to create.
• Implementation of long term technology vision for your team.
• Responsible for the architecture of your product; ensuring it is aligned to the requirements and the
• Active participant in technology forums & represent Flipkart in external forums.
• Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces at
• Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role,
you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of
knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you
might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and
seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills
in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their
clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new
technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull
various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already
know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable
and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive
industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer
thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to
millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in
a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete
devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the
product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design
more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with
low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business
processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision
into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets.
What you can expect from company:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered which builds an environment where everyone is free to take
necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative
applications, then you will love this job
● Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules.
Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns &
component architecture and write unit test cases.
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit &
understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share
knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● 3-6 years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and
middle tier. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
Strong in problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design. Strong
experience in system architecture, Web services development, highly scalable
● Good in large data systems such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, NoSQL Cassandra, etc.. Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services Ability to deliver code
quickly from given scenarios in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● Attention to detail. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Role-C, Windows Driver Developer
Location - Pune (Preferred) / Bangalore
Salary Range - Market Std
Company -Product Based
* Proven technical experience of 4-10 years.
Design, Development of application and system level modules
Strong coding skills using C
Data Structures, Windows Driver Development, File System Filter Drivers, Network Filter Driver, WDK / Windows Driver Kit, DDK / Driver Development Kit, SDK, Visual Studio, WinDBG, Kernel Mode Debugging
Experience in IPC / Interprocess Communication (Shared memory, Pipes / Named Pipes), Synchronization Techniques (Critical Section, Mutex, Locks, Spinlock, Events)
Good knowledge of standard coding practices & tools used for measuring performance and quality.
Good debugging skills.
Good problem solving skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
C, Data Structures, Windows Driver Development, File system filter drivers, Network filter driver, WDK/Windows Driver Kit, DDK/Driver Development Kit, SDK, Visual Studio, WinDBG, Kernel Mode Debugging.
IPC/Interprocess Communication(Shared Memory, Pipes/Named Pipes), Synchronization Techniques(Critical Section, Mutex, Locks, Spinlock, Events),
An ideal candidate should have well-rounded experience (5-10 years) in various technologies - backend/web development (Python/Django), DevOps, Android and iOS - or at least 2 out of the above
The person would be managing an expanding team of developers and guide the product development, along with contributing significantly to the core decisions of the company.
An entrepreneurial spirit, and the passion to make a difference in the healthcare ecosystem of the country is recommended.
The candidate will be well compensated with a combination of cash + equity, depending on experience and expertise.
– We are looking for a kick ass software engineer with exceptional skills in data structures, algorithms, core java, and distributed systems. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don’t like giving excuses, contribute to product features, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
This is a predominantly back-end engineering role.
– You are a rockstar engineer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
– You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
– You will be responsible for the delivery of product features as a part of the platform engineering team.
– You will be hands-on working on key features of the product.
– You will be responsible for design of back-end architectural changes and product features.
– You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and implement ideas to build products in efficient and cohesive manner.
– Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
– Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
– 4+ years of experience with hands-on experience in Core Java/Kotlin
– 2+ years of experience as a technical architect with responsibility for core features
– 4+ years of working experience in cloud-based systems
– 2+ years of experience working on distributed systems
– 2+ years of experience working on Kafka and Zookeeper
– Experience working on RxJava/ Reactive Programming
– Adept on design patterns and distributed systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Proficient in building REST APIs to interact with relational and non-relational data sources
– Proficient in SQL and RDBMS
– Hands on experience in code and system optimization
– Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus
Proficient with full development stack (MySQL, Redis, Memcached, MVC frameworks, jQuery, Server Administration, CSS, HTML, etc) and understanding of OOP design, AJAX, jQuery, and MySQL
Understands how to build an optimized web app and has experience with caching and other scaling techniques
The desire and energy to work long hours so that we can continuously improve our website at the quickest pace possible
Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product
Must love to program, must be willing to learn, and must be creative. If you are the type of person who finds learning a new technology or language an exhilarating experience, you will love it here.
Must be able to show us projects and or websites that you have created. Bonus points if you’ve created these projects/websites outside of your work (we love seeing proof of how much you love technology and coding).
Education - relevant degree in Engineering preferable
● Constant benchmarking for capacity and performance
● Documenting feature capability in detail
● Supporting marketing initiatives on the product / differentiators
● Test scenarios for faults / bugs
● On-call (only emergency - L4) support to customer issues
● Building best practices for customer scenarios
Who we are looking for
● Understand the larger picture and work for customer success
● Passionate to solve problems
● Understand the product life cycle