Greetings from Colan Infotech Pvt Ltd !!
Designation - AngularJS Developer
Experience -1+ Years
Salary - As per market standard
Job Location - Chennai
Notice Period - Immediate to 30 Days
Should have good communication skill
Experience 4-6 yrs (Sr developer ) 6-8 yrs (Lead)
- Interact closely with design, product, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Review and Optimize application usage, by monitoring key metrics, for maximum speed and scalability
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a web developer, UI developer, Angular Developer or front-end engineer.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Proficient with Typescript (Angular 2 & above)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
If you have dreamt of a world of intelligent machines, this is your exclusive opportunity to be a part of it.
We're looking for an energetic, hands-on, reliable and collaborative Front-End Developer to contribute and work on development of visual design for our analytics and reporting portal in a junior role. The role also has immense long-term career growth. The individual will participate in all aspects of the creative process from conceptualising to completion including design, development, presenting ideas, working with leadership to build on the InterProducTec brand values.
- Collaborate with leadership and technology on creative concepts, and then launch and shape the required design components for each presentation and/or production
- Create views optimized for both desktops and mobile devices
- Must have B.E/B.Tech in Computers or IT
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in Client side MVC (ReactJS preferred)
- Mobile/responsive design (Bootstrap)
- ECMAScript 6
- HTML5/CSS3/Python/PhP/ Databases
- Awareness of web standards
- Ability to present large, complex data sets intuitively to users
- Familiarity with RESTful web API development
- Revision Control Systems (git/mercurial)
- Agile Software Development (SCRUM)
- Query Mobile
Who We Are:
InterProducTec Virtual Labs Pvt. Ltd. (herein called ‘IPT’) is an Artificial Intelligence and IT company providing virtual support to production processes in varying areas of the food industry. Our intelligent sensor systems help our clients achieve the best quality and the most efficient production processes. IPT is backed by multiple experienced investors and industry savvy founders. Over 70 years of research & development are the foundation of our innovative high-tech solutions. Our headquarters in Munich (Germany), with offices New York (USA) and Mumbai (India), allow us to have a rapidly growing international client base.
IPT is proud to offer a value based ideal surrounding to develop your full potential in small teams. You will participate in driving innovations and game changing technology from day one. For our office in Mumbai, we are currently looking to fill the position of Front-End Developer to support our team.
Experience – 5+ years
Job Location- Hyderabad
Mode of Work- Work from office
Should have an aggregate of 60% in the academics till date.
Any Graduate/Post Graduate.
Frontend Developer (React JS & Next JS)
Primary Skills: Next JS, Angular JS 8, MERN Stack, HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap 5, Java, Relational and NonSQL Database (added advantage) (SQL and Mongodb), JIRA
Required skills, Roles & Responsibilities
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers
Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 with Bootstrap5
Good working Knowledge of Angular JS, Node.js and Next JS
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and implementations
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Context API, Hooks, Flux and Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Knowledge on Database (Relational and No SQL Database) is highly recommended
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
Leading the team in the correct direction
Preparing the necessary technical and non-technical documents
Assisting the team in internal auditing and external auditing if needed
Code Reviews and Code deployments (as he will be doing the changes in the live window for now and push the
changes to Prod)
Assisting the QA team in testing and making them understand the business requirement
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for an Angular 6+ developer who can take ownership for the whole end to end delivery, performing analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strong skill and working experience on developing and maintaining Angular apps
- Solid experience with unit testing of frontend components
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular project Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment of front-end applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding the requirement of a client, document the scope and chart out a plan of implementing the scope
- Work with design team to give inputs related to the wire-frames and then the design along with incorporating Client Feedback
- Explore the difference between B2B and B2C projects before implementing the code
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required in Angular.
- Good knowledge of SCSS, HTML5, Bootstrap 4, TypeScript
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and developing/customizing User Interfaces
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
- Ability to quickly adapt & independently work in a fast-paced Agile environment with minimum supervision.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of React JS, Redux, Styled Components.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Why are we here?
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. You will be boarded into the team that manages higher secondary school projects on the Salesforce stack. You will be given an opportunity to learn the entire ecosystem of salesforce.
Mandatory skills to have/ Responsibilities:
● Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
● Understanding of Software Design Patterns.
● Good understanding of AJAX, REST APIs, Remote functions, and prior development experience in building the same.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
● Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and GulpJs.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience in Python