Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
● Work closely with the marketing team to build high conversion landing pages. Maintain and
improve our marketing codebase
● Contribute ideas and efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of the marketing workflows
● Write code using agile methods and tools. Plan, create and execute (manual and automated)
● Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting-edge software
approaches, architectures, and vendors
● Minimum 3+ years of experience in Front-end development.
● Fluency in HTML,CSS,JS, jQuery,Bootstrap
● Good knowledge of Node.js and Rest APIs
● Experience in page speed optimization
● Experience in writing responsive and cross-browser compatible frontend code
● Good understanding of the modern frontend ecosystem.
● Strong problem-solving skills. Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic,
high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
● Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently.
● True love for technology and what you do.
● Maniacal attention to detail.
Good to have:
● Experience in WordPress theme development
● Understanding of basic technical SEO principles
● Knowledge of a frontend framework like Angula
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Senior Software Engineer
Work from office
Work Location: Sec 2, Gurgaon Work Days: 5 Days, Work from Office.
Role: Angular (Apps)
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 6 to 7
We are looking for a full stack developer who possesses a passion for web & mobile technologies using Angular
/Advanced JS/TS and will work with Hybrid development (IONIC framework).
• Design and build IONIC mobile applications for iOS and Android
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
• Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
• Build and publish applications in respective app stores
• Understanding of responsive design principles
• Ability to design and conceptualize architecture
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Professional experience with Advanced JS / TS and web technologies including Single-page
• Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services. (e.g HTTP , Promises , AJAX , JSON)
• Experience with debugging tool and memory optimisation techniques ( e.g Chrome devtool, Batrang,
• Mobile and desktop web performance & optimization knowledge (e.g. sprite sheets, icon fonts).
• Experience in developing and handling compatibility issues for multiple form factors
(mobile/tablet/desktop), across multiple platforms (Win/OSX/iOS/Android).
• Proficient in modern front-end JS frameworks (Angular, Jquery).
• Experience with Hybrid App development platform (e.g. Phaser, Ionic, Electron, Node-webkit)
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Git or similar distributed SCM tools.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Good to Have:
• UI & UX experience.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of custom analytics products and wide web applications
- Will work with the R&D and Analytics team to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Take an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- Experience developing new user-facing features
- Strong working knowledge of front-end frameworks (Angular 2+ versions)
- Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience leveraging data analysis to construct strategic narrative
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills and ability to break down large complex concepts
- Knowledgeable in web standards and responsive design
- Strong UI/UX and design experience with the ability to simplify complex scenarios to the average user without losing functionality
- Knowledgeable in web standards and responsive design
- Familiarity with Agile project management principles
- Confidence to drive assignments to completion
React Components/ Highly responsive well user interface.
Develop a flexible and well structured, along with the API's
Candidate must have good skills in
Front End Frameworks
Content Management Systems
● Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design
specifications during implementation
● A self-starting, inquisitive approach to problem-solving.
● Passion for learning about and working on highly available distributed systems.
● Good communication skills. We solve problems for and communicate with various teams across the organization.
● Excellent people management skills. Should have worked with young teams previously
CTC Range = 30 to 35 LPA