Job location: Indore, M.P (as per current situation we can have discussion for it)
Experience Required: (3 months to 3 year max)
1) Working on android mobile app with both design and development on Android java (Android studio)
2). Api parsing , firebase , social integration, google map etc.
***Immediate Joiners will be preferred***
About Logical Softtech
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortlessly manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
ApnaComplex is part of ANAROCK Group. ANAROCK Group is India's leading specialized real estate services company having diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities-
- Work on features with end-to-end ownership of design, development, testing and take it to production.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release products.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in Android Development
- Strong experience in Kotlin.
- Good understanding on using networking libraries like Volley, Retrofit, OKHttp and jetpack libraries
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Android’s debugging, unit testing, app security, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficiency at object-oriented programming and multi-threading
- Experience with data storage using SQLite, Room
- Experience in creating custom components
- Familiarity with Git and Continuous Integration
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
Udrive is the largest car sharing platform in the Middle East. We pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright, successful and determined individual who has the experience to take the companies vision forwards into the next 5 years.
Our next 5 years journey not only includes regional and global aspirations; we are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles
We are looking for a React Native Engineer for our Mobile App. The Mobile App team is responsible for the mobile app used by our B2C users to register as well as complete their journey with Udrive cars initiation to end.
You will be part of our new mobile team which is part of our customer journey domain and you will work together with a cross-functional team
You strive to offer the best possible experience for our customers on mobile devices
You contribute to the implementation of business requirements as well as to architectural decisions
You ensure that your code is well tested, architected, meets our coding standards, and has proper logging, monitoring, and alerting
Your goal is to provide always-accessible information in the most convenient way, to have better engagement and an overall outstanding user experience
You have experience building high-performance mobile React Native applications on both iOS and Android platforms
Ability to translate Figma based designs to mobile interactions with pixel perfections
You have experience with building real-time analytics solutions and streaming platforms
You are familiar with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and store submission processes
It is great if you have an understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
The most important one: Willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. We don't expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Engineer in India. You will work together with Product Managers, Scrum Masters, and our
development squads. We strongly believe that to deliver the best user experience to our users we need the best people.
As Mobile Engineer you will be responsible for: developing, testing, deploying the app in multiple countries as well as
creating and cultivating the culture with your peers.
● Solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature of products and the environments in which they operate
● Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
● Ability to Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
● Able to work effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision
● Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new situations
● Ability to work as part of a team Must-haves
● 3+ years developing Android/React Native apps
● Solid understanding of the Android platform
● Solid understanding of React Native
● Proven experience deploying apps to production
● Meaningful experience delivering high performant mobile apps
● Deep understanding of versioning control tools like Git
● Experience with iOS development
● Experience deploying apps in multiple markets
● Experience with testing tools
● Experience with Jetpack compose
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android market with experience in Android development.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of how to work with RESTful APIs
- Strong Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Integrate with our backend web services to deliver better and faster user experience
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Passion to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Working with highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
- Hands on experience in native iOS development for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in React, React Native, Redux, ES7, Axios, ECMAScript (OOJS) and JSX, Native bridging & HTML5.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Hands-on Redux/Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid apps is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is open for experienced React Native Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for React Native Developer to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
- Candidates with 1 year to 3 years of experience
- Candidate having Creative Thinking and Original Approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Expert in Android Studio, React Native and Redux
- Must knowledge of Web Services, JSON Parsing, and API’s
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect React Native applications to back-end services
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of mobile design principles and interface guidelines
- Should be able to work independently
- Involving in a complete development of the application (Design and build applications)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fixing bugs at various stages of app development
- Collaborate with web development team to define, design, and ship new features
- React Native
- HTML 5
- Candidates from engineering, computer science and information technology background preferred
- Candidates having interest in programming preferred
- Have completed course/training in React Native mobile apps development
- Build a project using React Native as part of college or training at an institute
- 12 months to 2 year of experience in React Native development
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of a front-end developer in our teams is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for developers who can contribute in building the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
3+ years of professional Mobile Development experience Core strength with React or React Native Experience with Typescript, Redux, Node.JS is desired Proficiency with Native iOS or Android App Development (both would be a major plus) Knowledge of App deployment processes through Apple App Store or Google Play Store A working understanding and experience of Test-Driven Development and CI/CD best practices Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is a plus)
About Moonraft Innovation Labs
We are here to advance human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all
about creating new meanings, while art is about self expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these
two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we
drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to
develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business
understanding and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is
just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a
breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we
do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize only idea as the boss. They live by imagination,
simplicity and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and
deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
- Developing app using Flutter for both Android & iOS platforms.
- Writing quality code independently that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Evaluating and implementing out-of-the-box ideas for application development.
- Working with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications.
- Detecting and troubleshooting application issues.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Flutter.Should have worked and successfully deployed apps using Flutter framework.
- Good knowledge of Flutter SDK & Dart programming language.
- Should have worked on mobile platforms like Android or iOS.
- Should have developed & worked with Flutter widgets for iOS & Android with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
- Mobile app architecture design and optimization. Extreme attention to detail and the ability to match the design as closely as possible.
- Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development team members.
- Understanding of Functional Reactive Programming is a must.
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Development.
- 3+ years of experience in native android app development.
- Strong programming experience in Core Java, Android SDK
- Experience working with Kotlin is a plus
- Experience working with Media player
- Experience working with offline app & content security, Encryption and Decryption
- Experience working with FCM
- Experience with web services integration, REST API framework, social media and other third party integrations
- Write good quality code, unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Should have Experience of Social Integration.
- Ready to take complete ownership of multiple products, work alone on project if required
- Good knowledge in Android services/Framework layer and its debugging
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Shipped multiple Android Applications that are currently available in the Google Play Store
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
Good problem solving abilities.
Ability to communicate well with Product and Engineering Team
- Experience with a start-up would be added advantage.