Job Position : Android Developer
> Must have experience on E-Com project
> Ability to handle a team of 5-10 people
> Intl. Payment Gateway Exp
> Ready to work on tight deadline
> Deep knowledge of Android
-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio,
-Familiarity with appstore/ playstore deployments
-Experience in working with REST APIs and offline storage
-Familiarity with integrating third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Flutter Engineer to join our team within 15 Days
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with product owners and engineering managers to understand the product roadmap.
• Designing and building advanced mobile features and Custom UI.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Keep the app stable and secure all the time.
• Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies and processes to maximize
• Comprehensively testing code for robustness including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Communicate with the project manager regarding the status of the project and suggest appropriate deadlines for
• Resolve all the bugs reported by the QA team in a timely manner.
• Must Have Skills: Flutter & dart
• Other Skills: Java/Kotlin and/or Swift/ Swift UI
Good to Have:
• Native (iOS and Android) development Experience.
We’re looking for Android Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of Android application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for Android using Java & Kotlin on Android Studio. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong knowledge of current Android development languages (Java & Kotlin).
Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
Self confident and enthusiastic.
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team working to deliver the best possible platform experience on multiple platforms
- Develop performant mobile applications in react native for iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with team to integrate backend services that support both iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Utilization and integration of mobile features like Push Notifications, Background Loading, Offline Content Storage, etc.
- Be focused on the end user's experience and iteratively improve performance
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Implement analytics in all aspects of the application and analyze results
What we are looking for:
- Must have strong knowledge & hands-on experience building React Native apps (on both ios & Android devices) for 5+ years.
- Knowledgeable in aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development, application structure, device and operating system API, debugging, performance, security, memory management, app review processes and deployment
- Extensive experience in react.js, typescript, modern libs, tools & best practices for react native development
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Good to have:
- Experience creating react-native projects from scratch.
- Native iOS or Android experience is a plus.
- Portfolio of react native apps on the Apple app store &/ Google play store
- Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
- Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
- Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
- Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
- Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
- Perform peer code reviews and help us all get better.
Years of Experience:3-7 Years
What are we looking for?
- BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent). Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience.
- Experience of 3-7 years building Android Applications.
- Strong expertise on building consumer-facing Android Apps with either Java or Kotlin, with strong programming constructs.
- Worked on building two or more Android apps
- Experience of managing E2E life cycle of Android Apps including play store deployments and post-deployment support.
- Experience of working with ReactNative would be a plus.
- The ability to independently lead problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies ( Scrum, Kanban), TDD and Continuous
Intégration(CI/CD) a plus.
- Track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who are excited to bring fresh ideas from all areas to their work, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, mobile, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, and more. As a software developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter and to work with a thriving global team.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical field/equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience building complex Android applications using Kotlin/Java/Flutter with Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and other frameworks
- Experience building maintainable, scalable, and testable code bases--including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field/equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years industry experience developing Android mobile apps released to the Google Play app store
- Experience with both native and hybrid Android app development
- Experience with defining and implementing extensible app architectures to allow future maintainability and new features development
- Work experience with global, cross-functional development & design teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of agile development processes
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!
- Hands on experience in native iOS development for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in React, React Native, Redux, ES7, Axios, ECMAScript (OOJS) and JSX, Native bridging & HTML5.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Hands-on Redux/Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid apps is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
- Developing, Designing and building advanced applications for the Android/ IOS platform.
- Working with different teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Ensuring to build an extensible app thats easy to maintain and scale.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech / BSc in Computers
- Excellent knowledge and background of Flutter development, IOS / Android
- Experience in extensive API integration.