of the infrastructure.
Job Title: Android Developer
Experience: 0-1 years
Job Type: Full-time In-office
Job Location: Gurgaon
JOB DESCRIPTION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
➢ Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
➢ Design and build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable applications for the
Android platform/Java code
➢ Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs to improve application performance.
➢ Work with outside data sources and APIs
➢ Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
➢ Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
➢ Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
➢ BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
➢ Proven software development experience and Android app development
➢ Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
➢ Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
➢ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
➢ Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
➢ Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
➢ Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch.”
➢ Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
➢ Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
➢ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
➢ Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
➢ A knack for benchmarking and optimization
➢ Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
➢ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
➢ Familiarity with continuous integration
- Develop and maintain new libraries from scratch
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the libraries.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, documentation, organization, and automation.
- Proficient with Java and Kotlin.
- Ability to use Android Studio and SDKs with ease.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer where you have shipped apps on the play store.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- A Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning with Git and CI/CD.
Technical Requirement :
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge in SQLite Database
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Should have knowledge of Kotlin
- Should have experience in MVC / MVVM Architecture.
- Good in Analytics and Communication
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We- re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile ap plications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least Five original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We are Looking For a Android Developer & PHP Developer with 1 year Experience.
Experience - Minimum 10 Month -Maximum 2 Year Required Candidate -2 If anyone in your reference Looking for Same then give reference I Vision Infotech
We are looking for "IOS Developer " for Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow location.
Experience: 3-7 Years
Notice Period: up to 30 days
Location: Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- 3-7 Years of experience.
- Development experience in React Native, Objective C, Swift.
- Hands-on experience in COCOA Framework, XCode 3.1, Interface Builder, iOS SDK 3.0 and above.
- Good understanding of Native APP iOS design theme & guidelines for smartphone/tablets.
- Experience in calling web services integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) & Basic client - Server architecture understanding.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Facebook, Google+ etc.
- Good knowledge and experience on payment gateway.
- Experience in building and publishing apps in app stores.
- Should have good communication skills.
Please provide the following details:
- Present CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
We are hiring React Native developer
- Proven development experience on smartphone platforms.
- Deep familiarity with iOS or Android development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning and CI/CD tools like Git, SVM, Jenkins.
- Must have worked on at least one app that is published in AppStores.
- Experience in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
We are looking for a super cool Senior Android Developer to hold the fort for our Android Users. If you have a good knack for design and perfection is what drives you, then join our flock of perfectionists trying to create a super cool Dating App for the GenZs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms