About Fibonacci Labs
We seek natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at Geekmindz. Bring your passion and expertise to build the Geek brand. We are a fun workplace with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do. Are you a multiple Flutter/Dart whose comfortable with both Front End and Back End programming ?
As a Flutter & Android Developer you will use a consultative approach to...
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter development framework.
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Responsible for developing and designing front end mobile architecture in flutter, ensuring the responsiveness of mobile applications and working alongside graphic designers for full-stack developers, among other jobs.
- Able to self-manage and attention to detail.
- Have built At least two Android and/or iOS apps.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
• 4+ years of experience in Android Development
• Good hands on with Java, Android NDK. Can produce
clean, testable code in well-defined structure
• A solid understanding of the full lifecycle of mobile
development, testing, publishing and DevOps
• Have experience working with Android frameworks as
well as third-party libraries and APIs
• Have complete expertise in the general mobile
landscape, design, trends, and emerging technologies
• Enjoy working with a small, fast paced team
Good to have:
• Experience in iOS app development, or willing to
explore and learn iOS platform to get work done from
• GitHub profile showcases a list of original contributions
• Self-published and maintained applications in the play
Who We Are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare) or for permanent placement. We are disrupting the recruiting space for clinicians and healthcare workers in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from India. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking mobile app which is used daily by healthcare professionals - you will own the mobile development and building blocks that power our universe.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of mobile work experience with live apps on stores
- Strong iOS, Android & React native skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Understanding of backend development
-Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
-Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
-Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
-Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
-Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
-Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
-Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
-Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
-A knack for benchmarking and optimization
-Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We're looking for a strong flutter (Mobile App) developer to be a part of the core team, and spearhead the development team.
Creating custom & reusable components with appealing UI design using Flutter/Dart
Developing usable Mobile apps - on both Android and iOS
Improving the existing application performance, timely deployment of the applications, bug fixes and use of aforementioned technologies to maximize development efficiency
Understanding and implementation of development life cycle, database management systems, for existing/upcoming application systems
Understanding cross-platform development
- 1+ years experience as a Flutter developer
- Prior experience in Native Android/iOS would be helpful
- Attention to detail
- Deep understanding of Computer science fundamentals & technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organised and self-sufficient
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. Our mission is to export the Silicon Valley mindset to the rest of the world.
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too. And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow" their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.”
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have
built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
- Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
- Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation • Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 250 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire Engineering Manager for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us!
- Lead and coach a group of engineers in delivering scalable, flexible and secure features to our customers
- Leading engineering teams composed of backend, frontend, iOS, Android developers and QA.
- Deep dive into work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems
- Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples
- Involve in hiring for your teams
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automations based on real data analysis
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, to executive leaders in various functional groups within YML, to current and future customers, and to our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Project and Program management
- Collaborate with Product/Project Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Manage the development pipeline to deliver features on schedule while maintaining high bar for quality.
- Closely Interact with other functions such as PM/Product, Design, UI/UX, Architecture, QA, and deliver planned features
- Deliver Web, Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience.
- Primarily in web application development experience using, JAVA, Angular, ReactJS, Python, GO.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Additional Mobile development experience Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C will be a bonus.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in an engineering management role, and a clear record of success prior to that as a senior/staff engineer.
- Must be compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
- Hands on experience in Designing, Coding and release management.
- Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance.
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to think from a product mindset.
- B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science).
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on cloud development experience
- Easy plugin setup
- Full Blueprint support
- Support for source code projects
- Compatible with iOS & Android
- Demo project included in the plugin
React Native Developer Job Description
- We are looking for 2-3 years of qualified React Native developer to join our work on our Fintech Products (Algomojo, Optionaction, Tradeaction)
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms like Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- The role requires developers to be comfortable with bleeding-edge technology and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
Hands-on experience on React Native Framework for at least 2-3 years.
Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Gitl)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Knowledge of native Android and iOS is required
Knowledge of TV App Development is a plus