About Black Turtle Diginovation Pvt Ltd
Hiring for the position of Android Developer /Sr. Android Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Translate design and wireframes into code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Unit testing code
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in android
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
∙ Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 2 + years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
Interview Mode - Face to Face
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Focus on delivering code in ReactNative
- Input and lead technical discussions
- Identify areas of technical improvement within a project
- Provide support for other team members, including non-technical people (DM’s, PM’s)
- Lots of previous commercial development experience, with expert knowledge of ReactNative
- Experience with CICD for RN apps, Performance analysis , Crash reporting, Crash recovery, Localization or Native development is an added advantage.
- Can take the lead on an area of a project (e.g. FE), making some architectural decisions
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior developers
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts to non-technical people
- Up to date with latest trends in their core technology, and expresses an interest in other areas of the tech stack
Minimum experience 1 year.
Maximum experience 5 years.
Freshers can also apply if they have adequate working knowledge.
Urgently Hiring for Junior IOS developer(swift) for our IT company Logical Softtech, Indore(M.P)
Experience : minimum 6 Months experienced
Job Location : Indore(M.P) only
1) Must have expertise in swift language for IOS ap development with json api parsing.
2) Must have done some IOS app with latest (xcode) swift technology
3)Must be expert in design and development on xcode( swift)
iOS is one of the world’s leading mobile platforms, which makes Aertrip’s iOS app supremely important. Millions of users worldwide shall access Aertrip via the iOS app. You will have the opportunity to build one of the most amazingly designed apps in the world. The app shall be a benchmark - not just in the field of travel but for app developers worldwide across categories. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Our Tech Deck :
Backend & Servers
Your Part :
You would be responsible for the complete development and continuous improvement of our iOS app.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
5+ years of software engineering
3+ years of IOS platform experience, with strong background in algorithms.
Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as X Code, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of third party SDK integrations.
Hands-on technical experience with scalable Architecture.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Experience with performance and memory tuning
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
As a Developer:
Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
Capable of designing large applications with stabllity and performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with continuous integration
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Passion for quality and innovation
An eye for detail
As a team player
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Ability to manage and drive small teams
Ability to work independently in small teams
Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of automotive applications
- Analysis of customer product requirements
- Review and investigate issues in code developed by peers
- Partner closely with customers and other Cerence teams to establish and maintain clear, concise communication through regular reporting, meeting participation, and follow-up
- Adopt underlying layers for Android Automotive to run on customer hardware
Education: Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
Minimum years of work experience: 4+ years of industry experience
- 4 + years’ software development experience, preferably for automotive and in connection with user interface technologies
- Experience using modern development processes/tools and developing through the complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Experiences in programing and scripting languages (JAVA, Python, Typescript)
- Experience with using source control tools like Git and CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Experience working in / Knowledge of Agile/Scrum framework
- Experience in Android development
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and coding skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong team player and customer focus
- Good knowledge of Android Automotive platform
- Experience with VS Code
- Ability to set-up and hardware equipment in support of software development tasks (i.e. configure software on target device, connect cabling/power suppliers, etc.)
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an
excellent user experience.
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release and maintain applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native
developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
· 3-5 years of professional experience working with React Native.
· Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not
· Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
· Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge
to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have
agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to the general process.
· Ability to identify with the goals of Semidot clients and dedicate yourself to
delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
· An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to
· Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
· A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
· Forensic attention to detail.
· English skills is a plus(ability to effectively communicate via written and
· A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your
hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow
industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and
blogs to keep your skills current.
· You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with
We are looking for a Sr. Android developer with 6+ years of experience who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Main Responsibilities of an Android Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance.
Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code.
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field.
You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK and Android NDK will be a plus but not compulsory.
The candidate should have experience in publishing applications on the Google Play store.
Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Familiarity with various testing tools.
Your passion and interest in your work is the key to success for you, so if you are looking for your dream place where you can show up and enjoy your work then we could be the right match for each other, so let's connect to be the part of the amazing journey to do something innovative.
Starting out, we are building a platform to consult with our ‘Astro-advisors’ and engage in
wellness-focused activity-led content, called activity packs offered post consult. The packs will contain a wide range of activities like meditation, yoga, chants, affirmations, gratitude journaling, and other astrology related remedies. Over time we will expand to other advisors as well. A differentiated and highly trained supply and our content IP will be the two pillars of the business.
Aniket Lila, Co-Founder, CEO
• Investment Team at Nexus Venture Partners (largest homegrown VC in India, an early
investor in companies like Zomato, Snapdeal, Unacademy, Delhivery, Whitehat Jr, Postman, Druva)
• Corporate Development, Albertsons (2nd largest grocery store retailer in the US)
• BSc from Northwestern University, US
We are a team of 5 across product, content, ops, and business.
We have closed a seed round from Nexus Venture Partners, Titan Capital (Snapdeal
founders) and high-value angels like Srini (Elance / Upwork), Ramakant (Livspace) and Vinay (President, Jio) and Farid (Sharechat). We are in stealth and currently building the first version of the product and hiring a kickass team.
We are looking for a hands-on lead mobile developer (iOS & Android) to join our core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Design and build advanced applications for the React Native platform working
individually and in a team
● Work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules to complete the
assigned projects within allotted timelines
● Interact with the cross-functional team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles
● Adhere to agile development methodologies
● Maintain the quality and security of the assigned development tasks by applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project
Experience you MUST have:
Apps Development using progressive web technologies for both iOS & Android.
● Built progressive apps using GUI Camera, GPS API, Maps API, Services, and
SQLite database programming.
● Using client apps for version control systems like SVN, Git, etc
● Code review tools/applications like Gerrit, code collaborator, JIRA
● Web services integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
● Working with third-party libraries, APIs and on projects run as per Agile
● Good knowledge in socket programming, device communication, Design
patterns, and writing unit test cases (This is a plus)
● Knowledge in In-App purchase, Push Notifications and publishing end-to-end apps
on Google PlayStore and Apple App Store.
● Experience in video streaming and call / chat-based products is a big plus
● Experience in working with global remote teams is a plus
Skills/mindset you MUST have:
● Product-first thinking - Break complex problems into implementable solutions with
an iterative mindset using the product
● Whole-brain problem solving - Uses right and left sides of the brain effectively -
Strong business judgment and analytical acumen with creative thinking
● Thrives in chaos - Comfortable with ambiguity but loves defining the boundaries
and parameters and getting shit done
● Communicate, care, inspire - Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills - be
a leader and a team player
● Always push the bar - Strive for excellence in whatever you do, take ownership
and responsibility for outcomes
● Build fast, fail, learn, HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE
● Want to have fun - if you are not happy and people around you are not happy, how
will we make the world a happier place? :)
● Curious and spiritual soul - Understanding of market and experience with
astrology, yoga, mediation, Art of Living, Isha Yoga would be a good plus
Why Astrology? $10B market with a target audience of 200M with 2M astrologers. Astrology is a 4,000-year-old trusted belief system which gives probabilistic insights into the future. People go to astrologers with problems (love and career majorly). They are at low points in their lives and are seeking help. They need guidance and motivation. Just like religion, astrology too gives us hope and brings positivity in our lives.
We want to bring a breath of fresh air to the industry and disrupt the industry using technology and product-first thinking. We want to build a trusted, positive, and relevant wellness brand for today’s audience and build the largest spiritual lifestyle brand in India.
1. Build our clients as a framework. All UI components will be predefined in a visual design language. Page builders, flowbuilders, network, analytics, video capabilities, image capabilities, etc will be built like libraries on the app. Hence,enabling backend APIs to create new pages and new flows without changes in App code.
2. Quality of UX should build instant trust with all our international users. It should leverage specific capabilities offeredby iOS/Android/web. UC apps should be amongst the most functional and consistent designed apps in the world.
3. Introduce AI Capabilities to assist customers in selecting the right services and AR to experience end deliverablesvirtually.
You will be the right fit if you have