|Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
• Design interfaces to improve user experience.
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
• Stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Work experience as Android developer with 3 to 4 years of experience on developing iOS applications.
- Mandate skills (Flutter Or Kotlin), and Native Android
- Must have direct interaction with client exp and has to work on atleast 4 to 5 projects
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android Markets.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Educational degree is not a criterion.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Preferred location – Pune. Candidates from other cities are welcome who are willing to relocate later.
About Bohiyaanam Talent Solutions
You will develop Android applications that scale to reach millions of users • You will continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be used to strengthen technology platform and development practices • Work with the team to create user interface layouts for customers and interfaces to backend web services • Design and develop systems and libraries that are highly reusable and maintainable • Understand product architecture and frameworks and come to the table with your ideas • Collaborate with different teams along with other Android developers to exchange new ideas and improvements
REQUIREMENTS • Proficiency in the standard Android tech stack - JAVA, Android SDK, Android Studio, SDK, adb, Layout Editor • Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, MVVM, Dependency Injection and more • Restful API, JSON Parsing, XML Parsing, Retrofit Network Libraries • Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices • Payment Gateways Integrations. • Experience of working with multi-language, multi-screen resolutions • Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning • Excellent Android technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git • Experience with SQL databases, Java or full stack development is a plus
· Build buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
· Migrate existing Android Native to React Native
· Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
· Experience in Build systems and Deployment processes
· Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
· An avid follower of the best practices, optimization strategies, and design patterns
· Knowledge of RN available inbuilt UI components and the props those UI components accept.
· Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using advanced tools
· Experience in 3rd party services integration
· Knowledge of architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Experience in at least one native language Android or IOS (Swift/Objective C)
· Have knowledge of TypeScript
· Building and releasing the app in Play Store and App Store
· Integrating several analysis tools on app-level
· We have a well-defined leave policy for our people to take care of their personal commitments and exigencies.
· We care for our people and take care of them and their families by offering them a Healthcare policy
· Your professional growth and company growth go hand-in-hand
· We provide you a platform to learn and polish your skills
Desired Candidate Profile
· BE/BTech/MCA with an experience of 4-7 yrs. in React Native Mobile App development. Who can work in collaboration with team members and build positive working relationships?
· High level of commitment to business satisfaction and agility.
· Possess a strong work ethic and is passionate about his/her role with the attitude to learn.
Who are we
Salarybox is a Payroll App for small businesses in Asia. We are backed by YCombinator and prominent investors from India & the Silicon Valley.
Today, business owners manage attendance on pen-paper, calculate salaries in excel and pay employees in cash. Using Salarybox, the entire process can be performed at the click of a button. What typically takes 5 days, can be done in 5 minutes using our App.
We launched in January 2021 and already have over 500,000 downloads on the Google Play Store.
What will you do
- Design and build advanced app features for Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on MVP & MVVM architecture for building apps
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile Applications to back-end services
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
This role requires
- 2+ years experience in Java, Kotlin
- Good working knowledge of design patterns OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in writing Mobile Applications
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Role: Senior Android Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore-Full time (Work from Office)
Who are we and what do we do?
Digio is a fast growing,profitable product startup founded in 2016 by ex-Flipkart, Twitter folks, playing a key role in India’s Digital story.
The company is building software platforms and products to power business processes, to go paperless and digital in order to bring down cost overheads, time involved in erstwhile offline business processes, thereby being instrumental in increasing operational efficacy and human productivity along with enabling presence-less digital reach and super rich end user experience.
Digio is the market leader in India for Digital onboarding and has played a key role so far in enabling Digital Transformation in India by empowering a large part of the Indian eco-system specifically Fintech sector of India. Digio has been honored as the world's 100 most innovative Regtech companies by the World Fintech Forum.
You can view their website at https://www.digio.in or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Android Engineer at Digio your responsibilities will be:
- Drive Digio SDKs, Libraries, App development in Java, Kotlin and Flutter.
- Take care of performance and security Android level.
- Keep it crash free, modular, perfectly memory managed for mass level usage.
- Usage of Java based REST APIs and backend level developments.
- Drive Android level development as well around available AI, ML and Vision Android libraries.
- Education: B.Tech. (CS/IT) / B.Sc. (CS) / M.Tech. / MCA.
- Experience suitable to above mentioned requirements around Android. IOS experience is plus.
- Experience in creating Android Apps from scratch.
- Experience with Kotlin, Flutter. Experience with Dagger.
- Good low level and High level software design and architecture skills, experience of working with distributed environments.
- Have good understanding on Android and IOS internals and memory management.
- Fast learning abilities.
- 3-5 years of experience and at least 2 years working with product company.
Job location: Indore, M.P
Number of Developer needed : 4 developers
Experience needed : trained fresher or minimum 6 months to max 4 years
Please walkins for the interview or can call us for technical discussion between 10:30 A.M to 7:30 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Address: - 2nd floor, 388,PU4, Scheme 54 PU4, opposite of Eye Retina Hospital, Vijay nagar, Indore, M.P
**Any reference will be highly appreciated or any consultancy firm who want to collaborate with us for hiring***
- Building a full stack project, a React Native application
- Set and enforce high code standards for all our React Native applications.
- Be involved in feature requirements discussions.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Well-versed with the publishing process on AppStore and Play Store
- Built React Native applications from scratch.
- Be familiar with both iOS & Android design patterns.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
Toyota Connected is looking for a Manager (iOS/Android) Mobile Development. The Senior
Developer will architect/design, develop, and support native mobile applications, SDKs, and
design systems/component libraries in the vehicle IoT space applying their knowledge in a highlyenergized, fast-paced, and innovative startup like environment.
Be a go-to resource for modern, native iOS and Android development in Swift/Kotlin. Lead,
Mentor others while also being hands-on to deliver significant functionality every Sprint.
Creatively solve technical issues. Deliver solutions in a complex environment while collaborating
with cross platform team members.
What you will do:
• Design and develop software to develop cutting edge solutions
• Work closely with product owners to shape and deliver features to customers
• Translate user stories and business requirements to technical solutions by building quick
prototypes or proof of concepts with several business and technical stakeholder groups
in both internal and external organizations
• Convert the proof of concepts to production-grade solutions that can scale for millions of
• Lead, nurture and mentor a technical team of iOS & Android developers to develop the
solutions• Be hands-on and lead from the front in following best practices in app development and
associated tooling, security and testing.
• Operate in a highly-iterative Agile (Scrum) development environment
• Work collaboratively in a diverse environment
• Own delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to code to production
• Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
You are a successful candidate if you:
• Strong experience developing Android applications + exposure in IOS - deploying in
• Have minimum 8 years’ experience in Software Engineering of which at least 4 years’
experience in building mobile apps
• Strong experience building and maintaining iOS frameworks using CocoaPods or
maintaining Android libraries via Gradle/Maven/Bintray
• Strong to moderate experience with functional/reactive programming patterns, using
RxJava and/or RxSwift, to build applications from the ground up is a plus.
• Strong experience collaborating with designers and UX experts to create great user
• Experience with Sketch/Zeplin is a plus.
• Strong hands-on coding experience in Swift and/or Kotlin Experience integrating with
and/or building standard RESTful web services.
• Experience with GraphQL is also a plus. You have released or worked as part of a team to
release apps in the iOS App Store and/or Google Play Store
• Experience mentoring junior developers is a must and preferable to have experience
managing a team of developers
• Experience developing for backends in public cloud environments is preferable.
• You are confident in expressing your point of view from a position of knowledge and
experience. You are also receptive to feedback and open to revising your plans when
What’s in it for you?
• Top of the line compensation!
• You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time
• Yearly gym membership reimbursement & Free catered lunches.
• No dress code! We trust you are responsible enough to choose what’s appropriate to wear
for the day.• Opportunity to build products that improves the safety and convenience of millions of
• New cool office space and other awesome benefits!
About Toyota Connected
If you want to change the way the world works, transform the automotive industry and positively impact others on a global scale, then Toyota Connected is the right place for you! Within our collaborative, fast-paced environment we focus on continual improvement and work in a highly iterative way to deliver exceptional value in the form of connected products and services thatwow and delight our customers and the world around us.
About the Team:
Toyota Connected India is hiring talented engineers at Chennai to design, develop Highperformance Cloud-native mobile applications and leverage cutting-edge technologies to transform the customer’s experience with their vehicle. This is a highly-energized, fast-paced, innovative & collaborative environment and you will be part of a young, dynamic team working towards reimaging the future of mobility solutions. The OneApp team is responsible for creating consumer facing mobile application to deliver exceptional experiences for customers interacting with Toyota ecosystem. From making it possible to start your car and checking fuel range in the comforts of your home to using smartphone as a digital key, we are driving transformation in Connected Mobility. Come help us re-imagine what mobility can be today and for years to come!
- Motivation to design and build reliable, elegant apps
- 2 - 4 years of android application development experience
- Proficiency in Java and experience in Kotlin
- Familiarity with RxJava2, Dagger2, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture Components
- Familiarity with material design
As a Software Engineer - Cross Platform Mobile Developer you will be expected to develop and maintain Cross platform Android and iOS applications for a range of our clients in different verticals. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will also be helping out junior team members by reviewing their code and providing feedback. Thereby, helping them excel professionally.
B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or any related fields. Even candidates with BCA/MCA degree can apply. But if you feel that you don’t have the necessary degree to apply, don’t worry! If you can prove that you have the necessary skills for this position, we would love to hear from you.
• Thorough understanding of Flutter and its core principles.
• Proficient in Dart6 Programming.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web Token)
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. • Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce)
• Strong knowledge of UI design principles, architecture patterns, and best practices for development.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
• Ability to write well-documented, clean code
• Experience launching and managing production mobile apps Nice to have
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Knowledge on native Android development