We are looking for an enthusiastic Android Developer Intern with a proven track record of building Android apps from the ground up.
1. Product Design and Development Skills
- Native Android (Java)
- Firebase - firestore
- Cloud functions
2. Design skills
- Recreate Figma design in XML
3. Testing Skills
Test the feasibility and viability of the App.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Turn an idea into a product.
- Take complete ownership of the app and build the product end to end.
- Own and manage the complete development cycle of the App.
- Understanding the feature requirement and implementing the same.
- Work directly with the company leadership.
- Brainstorm ideas and designs with few of the finest minds in the industry.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) Company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus will be development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Assisting in creating auto layout and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work using the Swift language in creating the app.
- Recommendation on the Design guidelines.
- Knowledgeable on the IOS life cycle and work diligently on the MVP Architecture.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Length of Experience: 1 year - 4 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
· Proven working experience in software development
· Working experience in iOS development
· Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
· Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Familiarity with various testing tools
· You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
IV Location: Chennai.
● Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stage
● Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Buyer app
aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
● Mentor other engineers, defining our technical culture and helping to build a
You should apply if you:
● possess 2+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and
● Experienced in Java or Kotlin
● Constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the
processes around you.
● Have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and
knowhow to deal with different screen sizes
● Proficient with restful API to connect Android applications to back-end
mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your
experience in process and technical leadership.
● work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of
● Good in pixel-perfect implementation of Design
Are you experienced with Mobile application development?
Do you share a great passion for new technology like Flutter to build custom applications with high-quality native interfaces for iOS and Android?
Are you someone self-motivated, loves challenges, and enjoys taking on more responsibilities to create a difference, then do not compromise and join us!
Trade Watch is attempting to build a trading community where anybody can gain access to all of the information they need to make informed decisions before engaging in stock, cryptocurrency, commodities, or forex trading.
We set out with two goals simple goals:
Make every information accessible at your fingertips.
Trading should never be boring.
We are a Chennai-based bootstrapped startup business that wants to be the ultimate destination for independent traders, trade lovers, and trade-related content makers to develop their own community and help millions of trading enthusiasts from around the globe.
Trade Watch is hiring a Senior Flutter Mobile App Developer position that will allow you to expand your capabilities in a unique adventure startup. The Developer will work alongside the CEO and be a critical force behind Trade Watch technology goals.
As part of the role, you will be a core developer of the team in building robust mobile & web applications most of which we build from scratch. Application development is the core area of work. You'll be responsible for the core components of our projects and work with our agency partner team based in India, France & Germany to deliver high-quality software.
We don't mind if you don't have a degree:
You have a degree in Engineering. ❌
You know how to code and develop web/mobile apps.✅
Desire to work in a startup environment and be able to self-manage.
Must have at least 4+ years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least five Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
Proven experience working with MongoDB Atlas Cloud & AWS.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs and a good grasp of Postman and Node.js.
Experience working in an agile development process.
Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of.
Good communication skills.
Good to have: (Not Mandatory)
Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
Experience working in the stock market, and crypto trading-related applications.
General knowledge of stock, crypto, and commodity forex trading topics
Benefits if you choose us:
We believe that any company is only as good as its employees:
Grow together with one of the fastest-growing companies.
9 - 6 work hours and no weekend or rotational shifts (We deem personal life as important as professional life for any person).
Ability to flourish in an organization truly centered on people and technical expertise.
The opportunity to work on exciting projects as part of an international team.
Short decision-making processes and room for initiative.
80 -20 learning method, We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. A premium Lynda.com account would be shared with employees to help them spend 20 percent of their time learning and improving their skill sets.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
Hiring an Android developer from our IT company Logical Softtech,Indore, M.P.
1) Android developer who has done projects on Android studio or React native or Flutter can apply for the job roles.
2)He should have knowledge in JSON parsing and sdk, plugin, 3rd party integration.
3) Job Location : work from office Indore location only
- Should have programming experience on the iOS native platform.
- Adept in Swift language.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- Should have a working knowledge on various libraries available for iOS.
- Familiarity with XCode and other Developer tools.
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Object Oriented Analysis.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Understanding of design and architecture is an added advantage.
● Build new features & align them with product-requirements
● Build new features & gamification experience throughout the application
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
at Mobile OS Developer
- Deep knowledge of ( List here the mobile platforms on which the app runs,
e.g., Android, iOS, etc. )
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team
to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
A. Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
B. Strong problem-solving skills.
C. Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
D. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
E. Over 4+ years of Android App development experience with strong basics and complete exposure to Android development.
F. Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android.
G. E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Proven working experience in Android app development
• Have published at least one original Android app
• knowledge with Android SDK
• knowledge working with remote data via REST and JSON
• knowledge with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Website - https://praxinfo.com/