● Basic day to day accounting
● Hands-on experience with accounting software tally software (Experience on Zoho software will
be add on)
● Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings reports
● Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
● Compute taxes and prepare TDS & GST returns
● Comply with financial policies and regulations
About The Role
Financial Controller will be responsible to consolidate, track, report and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) considering goals and financial standing for a strategic business. The role oversees corporate finance & business finance disciplines within the company.
As a Financial Controller, you would be assisting Finance Advisory towards Business growth, Financial health, and complete accounting.
A More Detailed Responsibility Matrix Comprises Of
● Overall responsibility for the AP, AR, regulatory compliance, payments business accounting, IT process controls etc.
● Setting up or revamping ERP / systems for accounting function.
● Finalize Trial balance and P & L, balance sheet, cash flow for monthly reporting & Statutory audit
● Budgeting & forecasting: Lead the regular forecasting processes (rolling forecast, weekly forecasts, FQs, budget etc). Review forecasts, key drivers, risks & opportunities etc. Support preparation of divisional reporting packs. Ensure accurate and insightful management reporting to BU leads and Management team.
● Commercial business partner support: Lead the team to ensure divisional and local management team have accurate data and KPI reporting for performance reviews. Finance lead for market bids, including financials preparation, review financial risks & opportunities (including in T&Cs), benchmark and challenge costs/margins. Work with Managing director, Sales and commercial team to prepare financial forecasts &
● Continuous improvement: Identify areas for improvement in financial analysis, forecasting and commercial
support, drive improvements in efficiency and quality of business support. Identify opportunities to streamline, automate or digitize reporting, and reduce manual work.
● Responsible for Bookkeeping, Cash flow management, and MIS reporting
● Managing all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost accounting & Revenue recognition.
● Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close process ensuring that all required reconciliations
and analysis are concluded comprehensively during the close process.
● Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
● Review all financial plans and budgets regularly and identify variances with reported financial performance.
● Own and manage health insurance, payroll, HR, PF, and related enrolments for new hires in the India entity.
● Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
● Analysis of the financial results and identifying opportunities for strategic cost management.
● Lead the direct and indirect taxes compliance for the entire company including deduction of TDS, filing of returns, GST etc.
● Setup controls monitoring program for payment business transactions.
● Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies.
● Develop and implement SOPs for various business processes after aligning with the stakeholders and ensure compliance.
● Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
● Support month-end and year-end close processes.
● Supervise and manage financial department staff including accountants, bookkeepers, and financial assistants
● Collaborate with HR to define roles and performance monitoring frameworks. Regularly review the performance of team members in line with performance monitoring frameworks.
You Can Be a Great Fit If You Are
● Passionate about creating things from Scratch and experience of working with early-stage start-ups with
strong communication skills
● Must be a CA and have 5+ years of experience of working MNC, Big 4 or early start up’s
● 5+ years of accounting and finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
● Full understanding of regulatory reporting and compliance in India GAAP.
● Strong knowledge of Excel, ERP, Quickbook and business reporting tool for accounting, data modelling,
financial analysis, and visualization
● Ability to handle pressure at work and meet tight deadlines.
● Ability to make effective, timely decisions in a complex, global market by sourcing and analysing critical
● Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
we are looking for a foreign accountant having basic depth knowledge of accounting and proficient with software like quickbook, ero, sage etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The key objective of the Finance Manager is to:
- Ensure effective financial management of the business: responsible for performing all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the Company’s mission and help execute growth plans
- Responsible for managing the day to day financial reporting and controlling requirements of the departments, as well as prepare, review and analyse management accounts
- Develop, update, maintain and monitor the effective implementation of policies and procedures, financial position forecasts, Corporate, Management, and Internal reporting.
- Liaise with company auditors, regulators and ensure quality over financial transactions and reporting
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting; manage and comply with local, state, and national government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ensure compliance on account of day to day business activity that pertains to Withholding Tax / GST / Exchange Control / State Laws in India
- Prepare monthly, annual and all required accounting and fiscal reporting activities as well as managing the audit for the Company including profit and loss reports, and monitoring of regional and cash flow budgets
- Manage regular interactions with multiple stakeholders internally including working with senior management.
- Communicating with external stakeholders such as Banks, Auditors and professional advisors, Tax & regulatory authorities
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate payroll (in collaboration with HR) and all related activities
- 5+ years of overall combined finance and accounting experience; must be a qualified CA, knowledge about CS area of work will be a plus point.
- Strong background and experience in consolidation and preparation of books of accounts, FP&A, and Tax
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Strong understanding of financial statements and financial modelling
- Self-starter - You will take initiative, be proactive, set and drive toward goals
- Prior experience working with a start-up strongly preferred
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Our client is a 2 year old D2C company focusing on providing healthy packaged snacks to consumers. The company uses traditional grains and pulses along with exciting flavours that include homegrown ingredients and world's most desired spices. These products are made gluten free and low in cholesterol for people who not only crave for odd-hour snacking but also tasty and wholesome snacks.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings reports
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Computing taxes and prepare TDS & GST returns
- Complying with financial policies and regulations
What you need to have:
- Accounting knowledge for a minimum of 1 to 2 years.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software tally software (Experience on Zoho software will be add on)
- Must have: Basic accounting knowledge,TDS & GST,Tally, Excel
- Candidate should reside nearby office.
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/ receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinating and completing annual audits
- Providing recommendations
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions
- Assigning projects and directing staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions
What you need to have:
- Must have working experience on tally ERP.
- Having good knowledge of GST TDS is a must
- Should be able to create and maintain Balance sheet and P&L Accounts
- Must be able to join immediately
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company's accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- GST returns
- TDS knowledge
- Tally Proficient
Book keeping multinational
Month end closing
Month end reporting
Well Experience in retail and distribution industries
No manufacturing industry experience