What is the role?
The Assistant Vice President is a multi-faceted role requiring the individual to work closely with the AVP/ VP and manage a team of Analysts and Associates. This position will directly report to the Senior Vice President.
Exposure and experience in advanced Fund Administration and Book-keeping and determining the scope of engagements, delivering project plans to clients, managing timelines, and driving deliverables through plans
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Understanding the overall goals of the transaction and client relationships
- Team Management and Leadership:
- Managing/Mentoring a team of Analysts/Associates and reporting to the Senior Vice President
- Driving Projects and Process Improvements
- Monitoring procedures and controls within the team and reviewing and approving the teams work daily within the stated departmental guideline
- Handling accounting of funds and multiple investment companies (SPVs)
- Managing and reviewing projects relating to the calculation of net assets values, reconciliation of capital calls and distributions, partner capital statements, cash, and bank account reconciliation, preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages, journal entries, calculation of management fees, carried interest and waterfall
- Being efficient in managing the execution of all key aspects of client deliverables
- Communicating directly with senior professionals such as CFOs, controllers, and accounting managers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong grasp of various aspects of finance and an analytical ability
- Commitment and ownership
- Strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet client-driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- High levels of honesty & integrity, ability to lead a team and self-drive are essential
7 to 12 years of relevant work experience after completion of CA.
CA Mandatory. CS and MBA is not mandatory but ll be helpful
The compensation structure will be as per industry standards
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe
for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Campus Partner will be responsible for
- driving university engagement and relations with the Institutions
- recruiting against the organization demand
- Strategize, Plan and Execute end to end talent attraction, branding and hiring for different accounts both Internship & Finals.
- To analyze data, create visually compelling stories and develop strategies to drive key metrics to track and report out progress and status of hiring periodically.
- Liaison with external partners (colleges, placements coordinators and Students) for execution and fulfilling the demand.
- In this role the person typically will be required to travel to various university campuses in India (As applicable in new normal working guidance) for the hiring and engagement activities in the specified season and facilitate the selection and engagement process in line with the compliance.
- Prior experience in University relationship, campus engagement and recruitment
- Proven competency in driving results, collaborating and influencing others.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Relationship management and Art of getting things done is critical
- Should be excited about skilling campus students, develop them and select them
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- Ability to provide innovative & pertinent solutions to a specific problem statement
Think of the amount of time that is spent on reading documents by humans for clerical tasks - our client is on a mission to eliminate this human resource wastage and acts as an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning-based solution that helps companies to process documents for clerical tasks through a combination of a hardware and software solution. They help in enhancing productivity, optimizing processes and automating decision-making by converting documents into analysable information, resulting in reduction of resource cost and TAT.
Founded in 2013, our client is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Their products are Bank Statement Analyzer, Financial Statement Analyzer and Invoice Analyzer and some of their clients include KPMG, Bank of Baroda, Home Credit, Loanwiser, etc.
What you will do:
- Creating a strategy towards growing customer base and creating plans for retention of existing customers
- Managing and growing client account base with the best interest of client in mind
- Developing new business with existing clients
- Identifying areas of improvement to increase revenue from the client
- Acting as Single Point of Contact
- Being the default point of contact in all customer account management related matters
- Handling client grievances; managing expectations and ensuring issue resolution
- Coordinating with internal team for delivery of client requirements
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of solutions based on client requirements
- Supporting Sales Team in negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Getting new leads from existing businesses for sales team
- Ensuring timely invoicing and revenue realization
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 to 5+ years of Account Management experience
- SaaS/ IT preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very strong business writing and communication skills
- Strong technical understanding
Focusing on the ever-growing demand in the food industry, our client acts as a neighbourhood artisan bakery at a national scale. The main concept here is to provide freshly baked, high-on-quality, authentic European bakery products and breads. Their products include sourdough loaves, artisan breads, croissants & rolls, freshly baked cookies, cakes, premixes etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was co-founded in 2013 by a husband and wife duo, one of whom is an IIM-Ahmedabad graduate and the other is an internationally trained baker.
Starting with 4 bakers in 2013 and growing over time, today, our client prepares more than 10,000 loaves of bread a day and their creations are shared with all of India.
As a VP-Finance, you will be responsible for performing a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company.
What you will do:
- Preparing financial statements, business activity reports, and financial forecasts
- Developing the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the company with target tracking metrics by department and highlighting causes of deviation and corrective measures as appropriate
- Examining financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Managing the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents
- Developing or recommending solutions for problems or situations
- Managing employees and contractors who are responsible for financial reporting and budgeting
- Periodically reviewing the organization’s financial reports and identifying opportunities for cost reduction
- Analysing data and advising top management on how to maximize profits
- Analysing market trends and identifying opportunities for growth/ expansion
- Presenting potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
- Overseeing organization’s investments
- Collaborating with management on development and execution of funding strategies
- Managing and executing fundraise of the company through angel investors, VCs, PEs and other similar firms
- Managing funds of the company which shall include procurement of long-term loan and working capital funds from financial institutions, capital markets and any other source
- Being responsible for any other responsibility assigned to you from time to time
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong commercial and contractual awareness and excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and PowerPoint etc
- Positive approach to problem solving
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
As a Manager – Finance, you will be responsible for various activities under the spectrum of finance and providing insights on the financial health of the organization.
What you will do:
- Analyzing data with respect to Stock wastage/Inventory Holding Period
- Analyzing sales SKU/Customer wise and also analyzing division wise overheads/costs
- Being a part of and contributing towards Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Modeling and Financial forecasting/AOP
- Analyzing financial data and creating financial models for decision support
- Developing trends and projections for the organization’s finances
- Monitoring cash flow and thus recommending steps towards achieving optimization of costs
- Overseeing periodic financial reports and thus ensuring that the reported results comply with the financial reporting standards or the generally accepted accounting principles
- Ensuring compliances of International Export, FOREX and also compliances/modeling of unsecured funding
- Establishing internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation
- Being responsible for overall managing and supporting the company's consolidations and closing activities on-time and accurately
- Being a part of Internal Audits
- Ensuring compliance of Government rules and relevant laws & regulations
- Updating and maintaining relevant confidential financial data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BCom graduate
- Relevant work experience of 4-7 years in finance
- Excellent knowledge in Finance Taxation, Auditing, Accounting and Tally
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Proficiency in advanced MS Excel
- Attention to details and accuracy is a must
As a customer success manager, your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to
our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty
programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love
● Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
● Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through
product adoption and delivering the value promised.
● Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their
● Work with sales and onboarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-
boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
● Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by
providing active feedback to the product team.
● Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk,
potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are
● Monitor at-risk customer behaviour and carry out activities to retain them.
● Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
● Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
● Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
● Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and
What are we looking for?
● Positive Attitude
● Process Driven
● Metrics Driven
● Ability to explain in uncomplicated/ simple language
● Attentive and Listening Skills
● Effective Negotiator
● Creative Problem Solver
● Comfortable with huge data and analytics
What an ideal candidate looks like
● At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer
Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
● Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
● Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
● Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly
learn and adopt technical products.
● Ready to work during US hours - in future
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month -
You should have acquired a good knowledge of the laundry
domain, QDC product and process that we follow.
- You should have spent a day at the laundry store to get live
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the Quick Dry
Cleaning team so you get to know everyone well and understand
- Start owning the renewal process with the help of peers.
Within 3 months
- You should be able to manage the portfolio assigned with some
dependencies on your peers.
- Should start working towards the identification of possible
opportunities in terms of expansion of the accounts.
- Participate in conversations regarding process refining.
- Should be able to independently handle complex sets of queries
related to the product.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
Within 6 months
- You should be able to independently manage the portfolio
- Should be able to define the expansion targets for your portfolios.
- Should be able to add value to the overall process alignment
owning some initiatives.
- Provide feedback to Marketing, Sales, Support, Success and
Engineering teams to further improve product.
Within 12 months
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team
growth and show QDC values and drive our culture.
- Deliver and present metrics related to success and show
The Assistant Finance Manager will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial standing of our companies. The ideal candidate will help determine financial strategy and policy, arranging the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization.
The Assistant Manager Finance will ensure our companies have the cash and liquidity to meet its obligations, will be involved in securing credit from banks and other sources, tax, HR and compliance matters. He will be an official point of contact for all financial matters.
The Assistant Manager Finance is responsible for:
Establishing robust systems, processes, and controls, relating to finance interface with business operations.
- To monitor all financial activities of the company.
- Effectively interface with clients, area heads, vendors, statutory bodies and government officials.
- Preparation of ITR, tax audit related information and schedules.
- TDS and GST related compliances.
- Preparation of cash flow and trial balance
- Ensuring timely and accurate provisioning of expenses including detailed scrutiny of trial balance.
- To facilitate information in preparation of budgets & uploading the approved budgets into the system.
- Preparation and presentation of budgetary forecasts and short term / long term financial projections for management / consultants / clients.
- Preparation of MIS related information with proper and timely reconciliation of financial and management accounts.
- To demonstrate ability and skills to navigate the business through strong finance support and influence business decisions.
- Efficiently manage, working capital, inventory-holding period, average collection period and average payment period.
- Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, accounting, audit, compliance and taxation. Knowledge of rules and regulations framed.
- Manage payroll matters for Company, business units and subsidiaries;
- Managing daily cash flows;
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively;
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow;
- Maintaining companies accounts system;
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors;
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis;
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge;
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues;
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole;
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff;
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities;
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required;
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed;
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required;
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed;
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to the IRD (Interest Rate Derivative);
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities
- Professional degree in finance or accounting plus 5+ years of progressively responsible finance or treasury experience
- Candidates with SME and/or startup experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Sound analytical skills
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and organized, Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Finance Business teams to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integrations
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions,
- Modifications/Customizations and Interfaces to/from Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Design, Document and Perform Unit Testing to validate product functionality
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in supporting Oracle Financials Functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extensive Oracle Finance (Fusion) Development experience.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of Clients/Business
- Ability to work with Multicultural environment across the world
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Managing point of contact for the BFS based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in BFS space
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Managing the relationship, looking at opportunities for growth, providing governance for the delivery being done for this portfolio and being the point of escalation for any issues with the engagement
- Managing the delivery happening across the portfolio, pro-actively looking at opportunities to transform delivery, P&L management for the portfolio
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
Relevant leadership experience of approx. 20+ years for similar scale, diversity and complexityResponsible for revenue size of $500milion & 4000+ FTE
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have):
Experience in working with Senior Management/Executive LeadershipGlobal delivery of digital engagements/transformations for BFS customer across all geographies.