About Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
Wandertrails ( www.wandertrails.com ) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media
- Preparing Travel Plan
- Providing general and specific advice about different travel destinations.
- Contacting airlines, hotels, and ground transport companies such as coach operators to make suitable arrangements. Dealing with payments.
- using market research information to guide decisions.
- handling bookings, invoicing and issuing of tickets.
- predicting profits or number of bookings.
- working with travel consultants from different travel agencies to put holiday packages together.
- combining travel, accommodation and services such as sightseeing. arrangements to create holiday packages.
Experience: Fresher or (0-1 year)
Shift: 3pm to 12am and 6pm to 3am.
Job Title: Process Associate (CA)
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Position Overview: The role will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports utilizing GAAP. May function as an accounting liaison, participate in accounting projects and provide direction to less experienced accounting staff.
• Prepares income and balance sheet statements, and various other accounting statements and financial reports
• Analyses complex financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to reserves, assets, and expenditures
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting records
• Reviews balance sheet reconciliations and proposes adjusting entries as necessary
• Completes month-end close activities, including but not limited to journal entries, accruals, and accounting for payroll
• Reconciles complex bank statements and records related entries
• Prepares and maintains balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules
• Assists in preparation of periodic, quarterly, and annual financial statements
• Researches and respond to questions from Operations Managers
• Participates in external audit as necessary by preparing required schedules and supplemental information, and responding to inquiries of external auditors
• Assists in various special projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
This person will work closely with counterparts in areas such as accounting, financial planning and analysis, tax, legal, operations, and other key analysts and managers throughout the company.
· Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, quick learner and ability to work independently
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and dynamic environment
· Excellent communication skills to all levels of the organization
· Proficiency with MS Office
· High level of accuracy and attention to details
Qualifications & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting+ Qualified CA (mandatory)
1. Good knowledge of GAAP, Accounting Standards,
2. Good communication skills - oral, written
3. Ability to work in a team.
4. Take ownership of the work
5. Work in stretched time, if required, sometimes
6. Abide by values - respect, care, share.
7. Urge to know.
CA Accounting, GAAP
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Preferably Male candidate from BGV field.
Our client is an IoT-enabled startup that helps businesses optimize and digitize their logistics operations. It is effectively streamlining a highly unorganized logistics space with a blend of cost-effective hardware and intelligent software and analytics.
Some of India’s renowned brands like Myntra, Flipkart, Philips, Xiaomi and others have used this innovative SaaS platform to successfully eliminate uncertainties in their supply chain.
Founded by a team of IIT Kharagpur dropouts, this Bengaluru-based location intelligence company has raised funding from angel investors of IP Ventures. It has over 100 customers and has already tracked lakhs of trips.
This platform is disrupting the supply chain & logistics operations of businesses which is heavily reliant on manual methods.
As a Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for building long-term relationships with our enterprise customers.
What you will do:
- Helping customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Upselling company's new products to the clients and increasing the average revenue per client
- Travelling to the clients' location and understanding their day-to-day logistics problems and designing a solution around the same
- Coordinating with the clients, product team for the constant development of new products
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Experience in the Logistics Industry would be preferred
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and
- executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
- sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining
- sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like
- taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
- Should have experience in both sales (hunting) and Account Management (Farming)
- Should have a track record of managing an account for more than 4-7 years with the growth record
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should be willing to have short trips to US / UK for 4 - 7 times a year
- Should have a very good understanding of Technology services
- Should have managed multiple customers/clients
- Exposure to project/ program management would be desirable
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Build a deep understanding of the assigned account's business and identify potential opportunities.
- Build the pipeline for the existing and new services.
- Be the Primary contact to the assigned account and ensure the relationship is built at all levels.
- Coordinate the involvement of company resources, including delivery, support functions, and management team to meet the account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and work with the counterpart on the delivery side
- Own the account and perform the Account Analytics to be able to create growth
- Make sure the CRM is up to date.
- Ensure Account level metrics exist and run a monthly/quarterly steering committee meeting with the stakeholders on both sides
- Own the contract process with all the accounts
- Ensure the client has the complete visibility of all the Aspire services with periodic updates
- Meets assigned targets for profitability and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Ensure compliance to the Account Management process as defined by the company
Accountabilities and Performance measures:
- Achieves assigned targets in the designated accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Ensure the collections are done on time (DSO is a metric)
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Work timing would be aligned to the respective geography.
Key communication points:
- Within Aspire: Senior Management, Service Line Heads and Managers, Project Managers of the assigned accounts, Marketing teams
- Customer Side: CXO, VPs, Product Managers
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings (CSAT) that meet company expectations.
Inside/Virtual Sales Specialist
Position – Virtual Account Manager
We are looking for a stellar Account Executive to join our team in Pune who would be
focused on the South East Asian market.
Prospect within named enterprises in South East Asia to generate pipeline
Consistently achieve license and recurring service revenue targets
Build a trusted advisor relationship with your prospects and customers
Use Simplifai’s prospecting and sales processes effectively
Ensure two-way flow of relevant and timely information
Anticipate challenges before the prospect does
Collaborate effectively with partnership, sales development, solutions consulting teams
3-7 years of quantifiable, install base and new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong
track record of success; experience with the full lifecycle of virtual sales from qualification, discovery
Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated
value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts; excellent
verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
Experience selling software platforms that belong to a nascent category in the Hype Cycle
Experience in account planning and opportunity management, and running a sales cycle
Experience framing value and ROI to business stakeholders
Ability to maintain an accurate CRM
Strong executive presence + interpersonal, written and presentation skills
Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team
Outbound experience - Cold calls/emails/events etc. within prospect organizations.
Ability to identify prospect trigger/ pain with the right questions
Ability to learn to speak your prospect’s business language
Cross-cultural – you like working with many types of people across multiple geographies and
Ability to learn what would make your prospect successful
The ability to teach your prospects using insights they didn’t know before
The ability to independently run a product demo
The discipline to meet your sales productivity requirements
Experience using prospecting tools - ZoomInfo, Lusha, Outreach, LinkedIn
What you will get to do:
The opportunity to script your success and growth path in a fast-growth Series A startup
Be one of the early Sales employees in the SEA region for Simplifai, with the added responsibility of
setting the strategy and leading the execution for Simplifai’s expansion in the SEA
Work with Sales and Product Marketing to develop new and leverage existing content
Work with some of the best talent from Norway and India
A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product in a category-defining company
Exposure to C-suite professionals from some of the top SaaS companies in the industry
The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
Full-stack learning of Sales tools
Achieve success that is directly proportional to the responsibilities you hold.
Ensure and manage delivery of customer commitments - Service Levels & quality of Service Delivery
Customer Relationship Management – drive follow up, urgency, and client first culture working alongside engagement teams; focus on creating success in new opportunities and sustaining success in ongoing ones; handle escalations in an appropriate way with focus on client retention
Resource Management – Resourcing, forecasting, utilization, efficiency & attrition management
People management – focus on retention, upskilling, competency development
Financial – Provide inputs on costs needed to appropriately estimate pricing, manage overall finance for the verticals
18+ years of extensive experience in service delivery and management
Experience in Digital Marketing is highly desirable
Minimum 8 – 10 years experiencing managing a group of 300+
Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and international stakeholders/clients
Demonstrated skills and abilities managing and improving service delivery metrics
High level of initiative and self-motivation
Must quickly adapt to and adopt change
Demonstrated experience in making a difference to the employer and the clients
Strong Delivery & Services Management experience
Must be a quick learner and be quick on his/her feet
Work with a sense of purpose and urgency
Exposure to External Audit / Certification
Exposure to quality processes and Project Management fundamentals
Must be able to scale with a rapidly growing organization
Behavioural Skills: (Includes leadership)
High degree of customer focus, thinks customer first
Presentation and executive presence
Assertive & Passionate People Management Skills
Ability to work through multiple internal stakeholders
Initiative and Tenacity
Dependability and accountability
Integrity and Work Ethics
Desired candidate must possess the below:
Proven ability to work with and present to end customers
Proven ability to work collaboratively with sales and service teams in different locations
Proven ability to drive change