About Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
Wandertrails (http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
[W]: http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com
[F]: https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/
[I]: https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media" target="_blank">https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media
at A curated marketplace for consultants and on-demand expertis
Some of the qualities we are looking for are:
- Self-starter with high energy - solid experience in a fast-growing startup will be a plus
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and Power Point
- 12+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a B2B setting
- Operations and Account Management experience with large corporates is a must
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Personal and professional integrity
- Account management & BD support
- Own and build strong relationships with key clients assigned which would primarily be the big consulting firms and international firms. This will include staying inregular touch with clients, updating them on new products and services
- Thinking through ideas to expand Flexing It's work in each key account - mapping businesses where we aren't present, identifying priorities for the client
- Develop quarterly and monthly plans by client and take ownership for revenue targets for the assigned accounts
- Represent Flexing It externally and undertake calls and presentations with new clients
- Drive targeted BD initiatives - by sector or by client type - over and above key account management responsibilities
- Client support for projects
- Understanding requirements of organizations and guiding Manager and associates on leveraging the platform to find the perfect fit consultants (guidance on ideal profile, making optimal useof the technology)
- Reviewing the shortlist of consultants for a project and sharing those with the client
- Supporting associates where needed on consultant interaction for negotiation on fees etc
- Staying in touch with clients for query resolution and any support required
- Cross-cutting initiatives
- Own and drive cross team projects from time-to-time which could include driving specific partnerships, taking the lead on a product/tech related process, etc.,
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are hiring for Intern-Client Success for a duration of 2 months with a stipend of Rs 5000/month.
The job role will require the following:
1. good communication skills
2. coordianting with clients
3. Reporting & briefing
This is an urgent opening, apply if you are willing to join soon.
Merkle Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm, is looking for a motivated professional to become part of its young Client Engagement Team that would spearhead the organization towards the next level of growth. This individual will build strong relationships & deliver great performance for some of today’s most well-known brands which are our largest clients.
We are looking to hire for our Delhi team to handle Media planning, engagement and growth for key accounts.
What do we want from you?
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, brand, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Drive strategic client engagements on performance strategy, media planning, account growth and revenue.
- Manage a team of client strategy managers in addition to collaborating with larger cross functional teams of analysts and technologists to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Drive internal projects to completion and enable team to address any challenges.
- Do annual planning & strategy preparation for the assigned portfolio.
Who could you be?
- You should have at least 10 years of experience and have worked with a start-up or an agency in an operations/ account management/ engagement role.
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc.
- You have strong program management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong solutioning, negotiating and pitching skills. Must be able to exert influence and drive initiatives across client organization.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills and business understanding.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
What’s on Offer
- Fast track growth opportunity with one of India’s most promising companies in the digital marketing industry.
- Directly engage with CxOs from e-commerce, BFSI, internet apps, gaming, food-tech, health among others and be part of digital industry’s most high impact campaigns.
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks, with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions.
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture.
Please checkout what our current Client Partners have to say about the company and the role. Oojwal Manglik - Client Partner sharing his thoughts, ideas and more in the video below -
1. Serve as a day-to-day point of client contact
2. Writing creative briefs & minutes of the meeting and de-briefing the team
3. Research and prepare client presentations, reports and conduct in-person client meetings
4. Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices to client portfolio
5. Understanding client goals/objectives and their creative requirements including Branding,Packaging, UI/UX Design, Social Media, Content Development, Web Development, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing & more
6. Work jointly with the internal team to drive strategy & development
7. Identify growth opportunities from the client portfolio and drive revenue by upselling
8. Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within the Creative Digital Industry.
10. Maintaining profitability of all the projects and completing projects within stipulated timelines.
11. Keeping a track of all the payment milestones for the projects.
12. Being a part of brainstorming sessions with the creative team to facilitate good campaigns.
I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
Our client is an IoT-enabled startup that helps businesses optimize and digitize their logistics operations. It is effectively streamlining a highly unorganized logistics space with a blend of cost-effective hardware and intelligent software and analytics.
Some of India’s renowned brands like Myntra, Flipkart, Philips, Xiaomi and others have used this innovative SaaS platform to successfully eliminate uncertainties in their supply chain.
Founded by a team of IIT Kharagpur dropouts, this Bengaluru-based location intelligence company has raised funding from angel investors of IP Ventures. It has over 100 customers and has already tracked lakhs of trips.
This platform is disrupting the supply chain & logistics operations of businesses which is heavily reliant on manual methods.
As a Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for building long-term relationships with our enterprise customers.
What you will do:
- Helping customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Upselling company's new products to the clients and increasing the average revenue per client
- Travelling to the clients' location and understanding their day-to-day logistics problems and designing a solution around the same
- Coordinating with the clients, product team for the constant development of new products
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Experience in the Logistics Industry would be preferred
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Experience: 1-3 yrs of experience in Client servicing and vendor acquisition (Mandatory)
Working days & Timings: 6 days working & 11a.m to 9 p.m
About Role: We at Pushstart have a premium offering through which we help startups hire verified agencies. We have a network of 150+ agencies (PS partners), across 15 categories. We have helped more than 500 startups like Goodera, Upgrad, Glide Invest (part of Motilal Oswal), Aditya Birla Group, Leap Finance, Fitternity, Headout, etc in solving their service requirements.
Your role will involve onboarding top agencies to cater the service requirements of startups across India.
- Understand and gather the servicing requirements of the startups.
- Sourcing the agencies, approaching them actively, doing a quality check and verifying them.
- Pitching, negotiating, onboarding the right agencies as PS partners, signing contracts and maintaining all the records.
- Monitoring & tracking the performance of the current agencies on a regular basis, rating them and working on the gaps/shortcomings of it.
- Maintaining relationships with the partners and working with them to address the gaps/shortcomings
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process
- Good interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with leads & partners
- Ability to derive and think analytically for improvement and development of current partner network & their performance
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- Good data handling skills and excel skills.
- Capability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
- Agency Background in Sales + Client Servicing Preferred
- Supply Acquisition experience in startups like Dunzo, Urban Company, Pepper Content, etc preferred.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/SupplyAcquisition
Pushstart started as a small FB group of entrepreneurs helping each other with their startup ideas 3 years back and has evolved into India’s most active and trusted community that caters to the needs of 25,000+ entrepreneurs across India.
Pushstart runs a network of 30+ niche communities via which entrepreneurs discuss their professional problems, exchange trusted business contacts, and help each other to GROW their Business together.
In addition to the communities, Pushstart dedicatedly helps entrepreneurs in networking by helping them get warm B2B Introductions with top-funded startups and hire verified agencies on-demand
Category Manager should have worked in a Marketing role in the E-Commerce domain or Digital Services (Docter consultation platform).
Owning End to End for a category.
Assisting in Getting a brand on Board.
Taking care of Brand Representation on the platform mainly through Content.
Analyzing data to understand the performance of the Category and mapping it with respect to competitors.
Work with the sourcing team to make sure the important SKUs are always in stock.
Work with Brands to get the latest products/offers on our platform
What you will do:
- Building and managing strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proactively monitoring client retention and customer account health
- Serving as a product expert on use cases and providing customer training
- Interfacing and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive towards customer goals
- Providing prompt customer service to ensure client delight and minimal churn
- Following and creating processes that build long lasting client relationships
- Driving upselling by understanding client requirements and product fit
- Being the voice of the customer to drive process and product enhancement
What you need to have:
- Comfortable to work in the day/ evening shift as per the assigned region
- Strong ethical practices for client servicing
- 2 to 4 years of experience in client servicing (preferably in the international market)
- Effective communicator with strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational ability
- High level of comfort with handling technology