What does this role hold for you…??
- Responsibility for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development for the region.
- Driving scale and growth through proper sales planning and precise execution.
- Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameters.
- Client acquisition campaigns and lead generation to build as a flagship brand for Property Services in the respective region.
- Responsibility service delivery ensuring client retention and reference.
- Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
- Responsibility for achieving targets in the designated areas.
- Developing and maintaining of database regular reporting &follow-ups.
- B2B Frontline Sales.
- Mapping of new projects and new builders in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new builders to ensure coverage across designated territory.
- Relationship Management with existing clients to ensure 100% coverage of new projects launched by them.
- Achieving revenue and coverage targets.
Apply if you have…
- Post-graduation degree with 3 to 5 yrs of experience in B2B/Channel sales responsibility.
- Have worked in a real estate business.
- An outgoing and likable personality
- Confidence and authoritative speaking
- Strong presentation skills & confidence in your own abilities
- A high degree of self-motivation
- A passion for selling, Personal ambition, Resilience and persistence
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels & strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work own your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong execution skills
- Knowledge of MS office (word and excel) and know how to use Internet.
Passion for results & good time management
We are the fastest growing company in the online real estate space. Born out of the need to simplify the search for a home, free of fake listings and endless site visits, we created a unique property search platform that filled the gaps left by others in the market. Led by passionate problem-solvers, and backed by top investors from around the world, we are poised to become the most trusted place to find a home in India.
- Dedicated hard-core hunting and New Logo acquisition role
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation.
- Accept and meet responsibility for the monthly revenue targets.
- Successfully engaged with some of the largest and most strategic accounts and land a number of meaningful and sizable wins.
- Support sales development execs/managers (SDR/BDR/SDM/BDM) in executing the sales cycle by thoughtfully addressing key stakeholders in the buyer journey while navigating organizational complexities.
- Identify new opportunities in the market, building relationships with prospects as an expert on employee benefits.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and its value to the prospective customers.
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience.
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues.
- Minimum 12+ years of B2B sales experience. SaaS Experience would be added advantage
- High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
- The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience of selling to a HRO/COO/Admin would be really helpful.
Senior Consultant - Recruitment
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Our client is a decade-old software development company, that offers its clients a wide range of customized web, mobile, and eCommerce tools and software. They are known to use advanced languages and platforms used to build reliable, secure, and scalable solutions for their business clients as well as individual customers. Their disruptive craftsmanship and strategy help in high-performance growth and allows customers to transform digitally and competitively.
Their products are being used by most of the banks and NBFCs in India, apart from clients from other industries. The founder is an IIM and MDI alumni and has experience of more than 13 years in business and strategic roles in MNCs. The company has been accredited by the government as a premier IT company, committed to quality and driven by customer success.
- Identifying and prospecting potential buyers through various sales processes.
- Maintaining relationships and working closely with cross-functional teams for account management.
- Identifying client needs and suggesting appropriate products/solutions.
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach.
- Visualizing, managing and achieving targets.
- Making multi-channel follow-up – helping uncover new deals and nurturing existing opportunities.
- Presenting detailed information and responding to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
What you need to have:
- B.E/B.Tech/BCA candidates having good experience in IT SAAS Sales.
- Experience in online bidding portals like fiver, freelancer, upwork, php
- Must be an MBA Graduate with good communications skills.
- Flexible for 6 days working.
- Should be able/willing to attend inbound calls.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings/demos with potential clients and understand their business
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and follow up in making websites live
- Collaborate with technical team on resolving customer issues
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Form alliances and partnerships in the eCommerce ecosystem
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role for at least 2 years
- Experience in eCommerce/SAAS/Fintech/Tech industries
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales