We are looking for an amazing Account Executive to join our joyful Bengaluru team to skyrocket our projects in 2022 and beyond! You will play a key role in our India expansion by qualifying, supporting and managing inbound leads to a close and working effectively with our outreach strategy.
You will report to Karan, the Head of India, who opened the local entity in 2020 and work closely with our Sales team.
Location: Bengaluru (Hybrid “Work From Home” policy with 3 days at the office per week)
What you will do:
- Achieve the company’s sales goals for the Indian market
- Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive landscape, and internal tools & processes.
- Conduct product demos to leads and follow-up until they convert into paying customers. You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Assess leads requirements, solve their problems and anticipate future needs to increase revenue.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue regional targets.
- Reinforce the AppTweak’s presence and reputation in India
- Represent and advocate AppTweak’s brand during major mobile marketing conferences throughout the year in various locations such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc (participate in 5 to 10 events per year)
- Connect with C-level and senior executives in the mobile and gaming industry to grow AppTweak’s reputation
- Organize and host ASO-related networking events to increase brand awareness and reputation
- Actively participate in cross-department cooperation.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales processes.
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistency in outreach/emailing campaigns and inbound initiatives.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Product and Customer Success, to better align client-facing efforts by taking the initiative to identify issues and find solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years experience in Sales or Business Development with a proven track record of closing deals
- Former experience in a SaaS company and the mobile marketing industry
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Team player and over-communicator: track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback and looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to interact with a broad set of clients and the ability to present online or in-person
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps.
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or others) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated.
- Experience with people & project management.
What’s in it for you: We care about you!
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid office/work from home policy
- Competitive compensation package (fixed + variable)
- 25 days of PTO on top of public holidays and sick days
An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with various high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, and Friendly.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: we speak more than 15 languages altogether.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to ensure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
We are looking for an expert salesperson with experience of working in the
domain of B2B sales targeting the legal, service, banking or retail industry.
The candidate will be responsible for working with our strategic partnerships
team and build a portfolio of clients and onboard them for various service
The candidate shall engage with corporates in order to pitch, manage the
relationship and handle customer requirements.
The job will also require account management experience of handling corporate
accounts with focus on the service & ITeS sector.
Customize content, proposal, mailers and collaterals for clients and represent
companies with complete understanding of our services.
Maintain and track goals, monthly sales data and other important metrics.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. The candidate must be willing to work out of our Chennai office.
2. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the sales process,
lead generation, closing the deal.
3. The candidate must be skilled in corporate communications, MS-Excel, MS-
Powerpoint and LinkedIn networking.
4. The candidate must have the necessary expertise for discovering potential
clientele from various databases.
5. Travel locally and across India, if required.
Compensation: Negotiable based on current salary and industry standards
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Driving inquiries and admissions for the online and blended learning programs offered
- Looking after entire sales lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion
- Counselling professionals via call, email or in person and suggesting the best course for prospective students
- Updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Coordinating with marketing team to fine tune marketing plans related to admissions
- Should have a good convincing skills.
- Graduation / MBA
- Good written & spoken English and pitching skills
- Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel, Power point and Word
at Square Yards
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- IMMEDIATE JOINERS
- INTERVIEW WITHIN 2 DAYS
- COMPANY NAME - SQUAREYARDS.COM (SQUAREYARDS CONSULTING PVT. LTD.)
Job Title: Area Manager
Experience - 5 to 8 years *Real Estate*
Resource: Team Handling Role
Work Location: Chennai
Age: Below 30
Job Title: Regional Manager
Experience - Above 8 years *Real Estate*
Resource: Team Handling Role
Work Location: Chennai
Age: Below 35
Business development department is a combination of strategic analysis, marketing and sales. The department play vital role in the organization in bringing new customers by which expand financial growth to the organization.
Key Performance Area
* Generation Sales
* New Business Development / Conversation
* Service Delivery
* Customer Relationship (Customer Satisfaction and Feedback)
* Exploring company brand value in the market
Responsibilities & duties
* Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory
* Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets
* Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
* Report on sales activities to senior management
* Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
* Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
* Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
* Compiling and analyzing sales figures
* Collecting customer feedback and market research
* Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Required Candidate profile
* Impeccable profile with high professionalism.
* Good experience in Sales
* Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
* Excellence in sales and marketing with positive attitude and team playing ability.
* A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
* Dynamic, aggressive and result oriented.
*To enjoy networking and meeting new people.
Company Profile: www.squareyards.com
Please share your updated resume with below details:
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Present Location -
Last CTC -
Expected CTC -
Communitate fast and easily : 8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
Quick Resume share : sarita dot kumari at squareyards dot co dot in
Note :- Preferable and consider only Chennai based candidates.
#realestate #sales #marketing #realestatedevelopment #marketing #estateagents #businessdevelopment #job #experience #growth #management #team #investmentproperties #realestatedeveloper #realestatedevelopers #realestatebrokers #realestateexperts #realestateagents #realestateexpert #realestateagency #realestateagent #realestatebroker #realestateforsale #realestateconsultant #realestatebusiness #realestatecompany #realestateadvice #realestateentrepreneur #realesate #realestateadvisor #realestatecareers #realestateindia #realestatedeals #realestatecareer #salesandmarketingjobs #salesandmarketing #salescareers #salescareer #salesdevelopment #salesenablement #salesconsultant #salesagents #chennaijobs #chennaijob #chennai #chennaihiring #chennairealestate #chennaistartups #tamilnadu #tamilnadujobs #tamil
You will explain the benefits of company desktop solution to customers.
Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web.
Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge.
Unlimited free upgrades for a year.
Bulk update features.
The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first.
Sales associates would convert the customer into a paid customer.
Inside Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers' purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
- Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
Inside Sales Executive Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Proven sales experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
What you will do:
- Overseeing the product development to build a best in class digital news product
- Building innovative features for personalisation and improving engagement levels
- Maintaining a clear understanding of the business’s full portfolio of products in print/ publication and digital form in order to determine the form of strategies most suited to the business.
- Being in charge of seeing through the execution of these strategies, proof checking, and overseeing the positioning of all advertising initiatives/ campaigns.
- Strategic structuring of the commercial and monetization models and leading their execution
- Defining the digital revenue roadmap to increase the market share, increasing content consumption through innovative means as well as by leveraging upon partner relations.
- Making efforts towards the evolution of strategies upon identification of new opportunities for capitalizing on sales.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the existent and prospective consumer base in order to determine their needs and formulate advertisement sales solutions that will address those needs.
- Maintaining relationships with external advertising agencies, dealing in print, broadcast, and digital/ online media in negotiating advertisement contracts.
- Building a hi-performance team comprising Advertising Sales, Product managers, Software developers, Data Scientists and others in order to fulfil the strategic roadmap
- Anticipating market trends, identifying customer needs, and understanding how our range of product offerings can grow their business
- Setting the standards and defining the sales culture, assessing the structure and strategy of the business, and being a thought leader
- Managing and building relationship with key catalysts in the media space
- Driving growth through newer opportunities & new platforms partnerships.
What you need to have:
- Must understand online businesses - ecommerce, D2C brands, subscription brands etc.
- Experience in building digital platform from scratch
- Should have exp in monetization, video content marketing, ecommerce
- Some experience in content lead business is good to have
- Must be able to build the product and also work on monetization of the product in parallel
- Must have understanding of how to an audience online
- Some entrepreneurial experience is good to have
- Tier 1 MBA + B.Tech is desired
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Meet the target of outbound calls daily
2) Customer acquisition & Retention
3) Guide the customer through the purchasing process
4) Clearing customer doubts
Must be using Dialer
Language Proficiency: English & Marathi
Must have a strong wifi connection and laptop
Candidate is expected to do:-
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Min graduation but we prefer people with MBA (marketing)
- folks with titles – Inside sales in software / Business development
- Need to have a sale quota
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Shift Timing : US 6:30 pm to 3:30 pm
o Identify potential target areas
o Identify sales blitz opportunities
o Provide continuous reporting on sales achieved
o To create and maintain a win-win relationship with new and current customers
o Update all internal systems to properly track potential customer and customer
Update the CRM with lead information
Track changes on leads
Input and update information on customer conversations