- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Ownership of front end platforms – Android, iOS, msite and website. Have worked extensively in frontend and need to be able define and analyse numerous product metrics and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product.
- Conceptualize and build innovative Financial Products in Lending for platform users. Most of the products are being developed for the first time in India
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
- Ability to manage a team of 6-10 smart product managers
- Overall 12-14 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech. Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry. Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager to join our hyper-growing team and company. As a PM you will play a vital role in defining the product vision, roadmaps and execution strategy for our mobile & web applications.
Our ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, customer-centric approach, product management knowledge, strong communication skills, and understanding of marketplace products & their challenges, backend systems, AWS, mobile and web applications. We love people who thrive to excel everywhere they go and keep themselves
humble as they collaborate with multiple teams.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CPO & Engineering Managers to plan Product Roadmaps aligned with company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Content Writers, Tech leads, Engineering Managers to execute the roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the roadmaps into epics & user-stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & business teams to execute experiments & quality features.
- Take ownership of assigned product squads, track & define KPIs to track our progress & success.
- Optimize assigned funnels or KPIs for modules like onboarding, activation, retentions, conversion & referral.
- Help the product, data & tech teams build delightful marketplace & community experiences.
- Research about user pain points, requirements, customer support & marketing feedbacks to always be updated with upcoming challenges & problems.
- Be updated with latest & historic online b2b marketplaces specially in freight & trucking.
Data driven problem-solving:
- Understand and analyse user-journeys on the platform, build dashboards to track Conversion Rates & CTRs. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve the key metrics
- Collaborate with data team and analysts to analyse performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate projects/feature goals & success etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Prior experience of working in/with product companies. Experience in Marketplace & E-commerce industry, b2b, b2c marketplaces is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant fields.
- 4+ years of experience in product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge on SQL/NoSQL.
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach
Job Description-Product Manager-Do Your Thng
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Product Manager Job Description
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- .Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Senior Product Manager - Growth
- Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Zenefits engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
- We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology being an enabler, not a barrier.
- Already adopted by 50 lakh+ merchants
- We are backed by Y-combinator and Mantis Capital in our $2mn seed round and have closed a $11mn Series A led by Sequoia capital
For more information about the company please refer to the link below
- Ownership of business growth goals: You will be responsible for the success / failure of your product vertical. Metrics like merchant leads, merchant acquisition, CAC would fall under you.
- Team Coaching: Lead and mentor a direct team of Junior Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Customer Obsession : You will be spending a lot of time interacting with potential customers, stakeholders and potential product partners. You need to have empathy towards customers and ability to lead stakeholder/ partner conversations.
- Strategy : Develop strategy for your product verticals along with the KPIs. Collaborate and develop a 3-6 month long product roadmap which is backed by qualitative and quantitative research.
- Responsible for delivery: Executing with speed would be important. In a high growth startup we need someone who can get things done at a fast pace. Working with engineering / design / marketing and sales leaders to make sure that things are on track.
- A flavor of problems/solutions: Leverage free trials for user conversion funnels. Referrals and affiliate networks to drive low cost acquisition.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies. 4+ years of core B2C/B2B product development experience. Overall 6+ years of experience
- Continuous past experience of delivering impact/outcomes in product management
- Ability to take pressure coming from multiple stakeholders and customers
- Experience of having managed a direct reporting team of Junior product managers
- Goal driven and Winning together attitude
- Seeking product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gathering requirements, writing specifications, and helping shape wireframes and workflows
- Defining clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Working with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Identifying success metrics and setting up processes to analyze and track funnel performance using cutting-edge analytics products
- Understanding the consumer through past experiences and research, and market data and ensuring laser focus on the consumer during product development
What you need to have:
- Engineering from Tier 1 Institute
- Prior experience in early or growth stage fintech startups
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with product analytics and SQL or data querying / analysis tools
- Intuitive but data-driven combining the power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision!
- Ability to understand the needs of the users, translate them into features, and working with the engineering team to understand the implementation details
- Ability to define metrics that drive online communities. You should be comfortable with metrics like MAUs, retention cohorts, etc.
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analysing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
What you will do:
- Deriving insights from data and using the same for product improvements and iterations
- Breaking down the overall product strategy and roadmap into specific components that you delegate or own yourself
- Evaluating market opportunities and utilizing research to position/ reposition our products to best and identifying new opportunities and refining requirements
- Owning the product roadmap and lead growth initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes — from building, launching, and optimizing critical user flows
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of B2C product management experience
- Experience designing and building metrics for product engagement and customer satisfaction and adept in user research, data- driven experimentation, sprints and rapid iteration
Wisestep (http://www.wisestep.com" target="_blank">www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data driven decision making to the HR Tech space.
The Product Manager will play a major role in helping develop and build out our NEW Line of Products
As a Product Manager, you will be expected to work on three major dimensions
- Product Strategy and Innovation: - Own the product strategy and Roadmap. Work with Senior Leadership to understand business goals and translate them into short-term and long-term product roadmaps.- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision with a differentiated product positioning as well as a weekly status update.
- Work with Marketing to develop and nurture an initial set of prelaunch users
- You will be expected to Write Product Specs with a clear context and focus on usability, research, and market analysis to drive Customer Delight.
- Constantly innovate to keep the product ahead of the market with a feature stack that enables sales significantly
- Managing Developer Time: Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences teams throughout the product development life cycle.- Define the product acceptance testing criteria, ensure that they are met. Allocating Developer time is the most important aspect of the job, along with prioritizing what's important to be done
- User Adaptation: Strong Attention to detail and flair for User design and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve. Work and execute rapid adaptation of products in partnership with marketing and growth teams.
Desired Experience / Background:
- Prior experience In Development is preferred
- Prior experience in SaaS products
- 4+ years of strong experience in product management
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a high level of operational excellence.
- The acumen for mentoring and growing team members.
Timings- 11 am - 8 pm IST or 2 pm - 11 pm IST
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is passionate about building products and solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
The company's primary product, at the moment, is our e-commerce app in development.
You will have end to end product management responsibility including roadmap definition, product definition, prioritisation and execution.
You will be assisting in and execution of product/solution features aimed at winning in strategic markets, based on deep understanding of market and company strategy
You will work closely with cross functional teams to define the product specifications and will be responsible for continuous prioritisation of product features in a scaled agile development environment.
You will be hands-on in driving along with engineering the delivery of critical product initiatives, managing all aspects such as planning, Communication etc.
You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
You will work closely with the development, architecture and design teams.
You will drive the go to market messaging for the features you are responsible for.
Extend the goal to establish as a Trusted Partner for our Traders as well as Internal Team with real-time data and decision tools.
Ensure stable product releases and continuous support
Improving speed of inhouse product development & team capability building.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with < 5 years experience preferred from Agri, Food, Ecommerce industry in hands-on product management roles, Require experience of 4+ in the same industry.
Strong experience on and deep understanding of enterprise IT technologies such as software, virtualization and cloud.
Deep hands-on technical expertise, to understand and translate business requirements to technical requirements
Deep customer empathy and customer facing experience, including the ability to discover the true requirements.
A deep understanding of software development in a team.
Ability to capture/document detailed product requirements specifications using standard templates and processes
Ability to create, prioritize and manage the backlog for the product and its features
Ability to perform planning activities related to schedule, resource, and cross-functional execution
Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience presenting to customers, partners and senior executives.
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Ability to evangelise Product Vision
- Be bold in building industry-first consumer-facing products that actualize the company’s vision
- Keenly understand user needs and demonstrate first-principles thinking in building solutions for the same
- Be responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap
- 3-4 years of experience in building products at B2C start-ups
- Case studies involving deep customer insight
- Taken decisions based on strong analytics and/or intuition from time to time
- Growth mindset - moving quickly, shipping products, scaling
- Ability to act as a bridge between business and engineering teams
- The website is yet to reflect our direction going ahead.
- We have been generating transactions in the market using WhatsApp before productizing the same
What problems will you be working on:
- Work with community leaders to closely understand their behaviour
- Reimagine users flows for assisted behaviour of community leaders
- Gamify community leader journey to grow on CityMall platform
- Integrate workflows between WhatsApp, CL app and End Cx App
Desired skill sets :
- Engineering or MBA from Tier 1 colleges (IITs / IIM)
- 5+ years of experience in product in high growth startup
- Supreme problem solving ability
- Location - Gurgaon
- Experienced in successfully delivering projects with an effort of at least 300 MM - 400 MM
- Delivering projects in Capital Market domain – either in implementation projects or in BAU support projects
- Strong grasp on project management methodologies: planning, work break down, estimation & tracking
- Knowledge on estimation techniques, risk management
- Development background on JEE based application
- Very good communication & presentation skill
- Managing different types of stakeholders
- Good leadership skill including conflict resolution and expectation management of project team