Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
- Perform statistical analysis
- Train and retrain systems
- Work on frameworks
- Undertaking machine learning experiments and test
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Familiarity with Linux
- Hands-on experience with SageMaker and other AWS services.
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- 6+ Months of experience working with Apache Tinkerpop - Gremlin-based Graph databases.
- 2+ years of experience working with NLP/unstructured data processing - documents, text, Images-Text OCR
- 5+ years of experience with Python programming language
Good To Have:
- Hands-on experience with any of the Graph databases: AWS Neptune, Janus Graph, Neo4j
- Good understanding and strong knowledge of algorithms and statistics
- Appreciation of data modeling, software architecture, and data structures and
- Reasonable communication skills
- Finally, a demonstrated experience of working in Machine Learning Jobs before is an added advantage