Greetings from Colan Infotech Pvt Ltd !!
Designation - AngularJS Developer
Experience -1+ Years
Salary - As per market standard
Job Location - Chennai
Notice Period - Immediate to 30 Days
Should have good communication skill
2+ years on ReactJS / VueJS
Key Core Skills for React
Experience in building a single page application using ReactJS / VueJS
Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
Must have experience for HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Custom Graphics using SVG
Must have experience using CSS pre-processor: either LESS or SASS
Some experience with modern web-based typography.
Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
Should have worked on REST and WebSockets
Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Jasmin, Karma, Jest or
any other similar framework.
Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
Problem-solving and debugging skills
Candidate should have worked on multiple projects using Git for version control
Candidate should be aware of Git commands like clone, pull, merge, etc.
Candidate should be aware of Git flow, like raising a PR and getting code reviewed
Candidate should have worked on Github or Gitlab or Bitbucket
Good To Have skills
Experience with some NoSQL DBs like MongoDB
Experience with some CI/CD
Experience with WebPack or Gulp or Grunt
Required Experience: 1-4 yrs Salary 12000 to 40000 per Month
- Translate functional requirements into technical design
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders to understand the visulaisation and platform requirements in detail
- Design, Develop and Deliver reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work closely with QA team and ensure the application is bug-free
- Strong knowledge for charts
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX4Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Expertise level knowledge of HTML5 : Comprehensive knowledge of tags, HTML API (Geo, Storage, More APIs), Canvas APIs, META Tags and Semantic markup
- Expertise level knowledge of CSS3 : CSS Object Model, Selectors & Hierarchy, Layouts, Responsive Designs, Build Tools, SASS / SCSS & Flexbox
- Expertise level knowledge of ES6: Object-Oriented programming principles, DOM Selectors, Event Handlers, Jquery - Functions, Callbacks, Promises, Debugging tools & approach
- Experience in creating build scripts from scratch using Webpack & Gulp with relevant plugins to improve DevOps
- Experience in reviewing the technical design and implementation of other frontend team members
- Ability to Suggest better alternatives to existing solutions for improving the solution quality (both functional and non-functional problems)
- Ability to coach and line-manage senior frontend engineers, to help them grow their career
- Experience in Typescript and contemporary FE development frameworks like ReactJS, Angular & VueJS is preferred
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- Analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
What you'll need...
- Highly experienced using AngularJS , NodeJS
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- An excellent ability to convert PSD/Sketch mockups into interactive digital experiences
Bonus points for...
- eCommerce development experience Magento,
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
Experience in Cloud and Serverless
- Knowledge of version control systems (GitHub etc.)
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for an Angular 6+ developer who can take ownership for the whole end to end delivery, performing analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strong skill and working experience on developing and maintaining Angular apps
- Solid experience with unit testing of frontend components
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular project Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment of front-end applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding the requirement of a client, document the scope and chart out a plan of implementing the scope
- Work with design team to give inputs related to the wire-frames and then the design along with incorporating Client Feedback
- Explore the difference between B2B and B2C projects before implementing the code
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required in Angular.
- Good knowledge of SCSS, HTML5, Bootstrap 4, TypeScript
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and developing/customizing User Interfaces
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
- Ability to quickly adapt & independently work in a fast-paced Agile environment with minimum supervision.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action.
UI Developer :
Experience in developing Web Applications/websites using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap4 or above is essential
Experience in CSS preprocessors like Less, Sass
Experience in developing Responsive and Mobile First design products/websites using wireframes & mock-ups is essential
Experience in tailwind CSS is a must (config, create custom util function)
Experience in the latest design principles and animations is essential
Experience in Photoshop / Sketch tools and collaborative products like Invision / Figma is desirable
Experience in working with React
Good knowledge of web standards and SEO principles is desirable
We are a VC-funded startup solving one of the biggest transportation problems India faces. Most passengers in India travel long distance by IRCTC trains. At time of booking, approx 1 out of every 2 passengers end up with a Waitlisted or RAC ticket. This creates a lot of anxiety for passengers, as Railway only announces only 4 hour before departure if they have a confirmed seat. We solve this problem through our Waitlist & RAC Protection. Protection can be bought against each IRCTC ticket at time of booking. If train ticket is not confirmed, we fly the passenger to the destination. Our team consists of 3 Founders from IIT, IIM and ISB.
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards, SEO and Analytics
- Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
- Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
- Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle.
- Experience Designing components and building prototypes using Sketch and Zeplin is a plus
- Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
- You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation