XSTL Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
C, C++ , Linux , Device Driver , Linux Internals ,
Processor knowledge like Arm , Intel , Protocol SPI , I2C . Networking experience,
L2 protocols knowledge, knowledge on Python/Perl ,
Broadcom DNX/XGS device experience is desirable,
Interested to learn New things,
C,C++, LINUX INTERNAL OR IPC, LINUX OS CONCEPTS, DEVICE DRIVERS,
SCRIPTING KNOWLEDGE EIHER PYTHON OR PERL
- Experience 4 - 8 years
- Key Skills for Software Developer C++, Linux :
- - Looking only for candidates who can join immediately or max 10 day
- - should be able to work independently with no handholding
- - the ability to work with C/C++ code on Windows/Linux platforms
- - Database knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, ideally other ones too: Saphana, Teradata, Postgres.
- - Ability to work on their own fixing defects
- - should be able to understand secure coding practices
- - should have the Ability to work independently and with the team across different time zones
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.*
Key Requirements for the Role
MS WSUS ASP.NET, HTTP, WebServices Reverse Engineering & Debugging Performance Improvement
Network Programming skills
C++ to .NET Migration
Soft skills such as proficiency in Spoken English, Creativity, Intelligent Thinking
Type of work
Sustenance & Upgrade
For more information you may visit *
- Strong C/C++ programming hands on experience
- Should have work experience on firmware development with strong Linux internals.
- Very good development, design and debugging experience on embedded firmware.
- Added advantage to have experience on Systems management/Out of Band/BMC domain experience
- Good to have automation experience using Python or shell scripting
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience on tools like JIRA, Yocto, Visual studio, etc.
Embedded Software/Firmware Design and Development on OS/Non-OS based platform
Necessary system architecture development and implementation
Device, sensor and gateway selection and integration based on industry use case.
Development on Image Analytics and Cloud/Platform integration
Development or integration of Cloud/Platform communication protocol
Technical Documentation and Testing of the developed system
Desired Skills, Knowledge& Experience
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA with 8-10 years of industry experience
Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python development in Linux
Experience in device or sensor communication interfaces (wired/wireless, short range/long range).
Experience of microcontroller and microprocessor.
Knowledge of IoT gateway firmware development, container, and OS hardening.
Experience in device communication protocol, Edge computing and processing
Competent in application development for Image processing, transmission, and storage
Good understanding and of programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading and memory management techniques
Strong command over complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with edge devices or gateway
Proactive and Self motivated
Strong verbal and written communication skill
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
Flux Auto was founded in 2017 with the goal of democratizing autonomous vehicle technology and bringing its benefits to vehicles - new and old - around the world. We develop the various hardware and software technologies to make vehicles move and operate autonomously. Everyday our engineers are working to solve new and unique challenges for our clients in India, and North America.
We are a multidisciplinary team solving some of the most challenging problems in
autonomous technology and robotics. Join us in our journey to democratize autonomous mobility!
Experience required: 1 year of internship and projects done in similar domain.
About the role:
We are looking for a candidate with conceptual understanding of classical control systems and logic building. The candidate should be able to understand the existing control stack, tune the hyper-parameters and make necessary changes as per the need. The position requires you to have a basic understanding of automotive systems which will be an added advantage and also help in clear understanding of the application.
Team works towards development of algorithms and model based design for different features to achieve autonomy level 3 and level 4. The algorithms are continuously tested on simulation and vehicle system for verification and validation.
- Sound knowledge in controller design and analysis.
- Good understanding in optimisation based control algorithms.
- Experience with implementing PID controller for various unstable system.
- Experience with vehicle modelling and analysis.
- Good understanding of implementation/debugging/testing model and control algorithms.
- Candidate should have experience in programming concepts like OOPS in C++ and Python with robust and efficient coding.
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink, Stateflow.
- Good understanding in code generation, implementation and testing for real time intergration embedded system.
- Algorithm development for different control features.
- Testing of algorithm architecture along with tuning and validation.
- Working with simulation team to integrate and test models and algorithms into simulation environment for rapid development and validation.
- Tuning and validation of plant models to emulate real physical systems’ behaviour
- Co-ordination with other departments to maintain consistency and compatibility in department stack.
Good to Have:
- ROS and ROS2 experience
- Vehicle dynamics modelling and simulation.
- Experience with version control using Git.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for up-skilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
o Acceptance criteria: Shall have working experience in creating architectures for at least
Shall be strong in Object-Oriented Design and Thinking.
Shall be strong in documenting software architecture and communicating the same using UML.
Shall be strong in decomposing larger system into smaller units with clear implementation
dependencies marked for planning.
Shall be strong in effort estimation techniques.
Shall possess strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
Shall be strong in C or C++ programing language experience.
Shall possess good understanding of either Linux or QNX or Android Operating Systems
Shall have a strong experience in developing software using in POSIX APIs.
Shall have a strong understanding on Networking, socket programming and working experience
in at least one of the IPC Frameworks like DBUS, SOME/IP, Binders etc.
Working experience with test framework and automation projects such as Robot Framework.
Knowledge on various software licenses and their compatibilities.
Shall posses strong knowledge in bootloaders, system startup, power management, persistency
management, health management and diagnostics framework for automotive systems.
Shall have a good knowledge on Functional Safety.
Shall have a good understanding hardware and processor internals.
Nice to haves:
Knowledge or working experience in AUTOSAR and / or Adaptive Autosar.
Understanding of GNU/Linux and its device driver framework.
Knowledge in “Secure Programming Techniques” is a plus.
Understanding in ARM Trusted Frameworks, Bootloaders & Virtualization Solutions is a plus.
Involvement in open-source projects in the past is a plus.
Knowledge in Package management and installers.