About Sapient Global Markets
- The candidate will be responsible for design and development of 4G and 5G physical layer standards
- Interfacing to the SW/DSP/Algorithms teams to translate DSP algorithms to custom SOC/DSP firmware (C intrinsics based for VLIW/SIMD)
- System integration & verification of algorithms on DSP (HW/controller interfacing, FW/SW partitioning, module/ system level testing)
- Analyzing and debugging the system issues (field trials, compliance tests, customer support)
- 2-9 years in relevant domain
- Experience in physical layer implementation for 4G/5G technology
- Experience in physical layer SW development (Layer1 Control/DSP)
- Experience in embedded software development
- Programming in C/C+ +, Matlab and VLIW/SIMD coding on processors like c64x/Blackfin etc.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
Developer Software (Embedded)
Qualification: BE in (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
· Experience in design and development with structured Software Development Life Cycle for embedded applications
· Proficiency in C language or assembly programming, Microcontroller, Micro Processor.
· Preferably experience in working and understanding the metering domain
· Proficiency in development processes, tools/IDE (KEIL, IAR, Eclipse) & test automation
· Unit testing skill
· Interface RS485, RS232, SPI, I2C, USB, LCD, Keypad, Flash, EEPROM
· Coding Standards and MISRA rules are preferable
· Knowledge of ARM / MIPS / Coldfire / MSP430 / dsPIC / 8051 and other popular processor
· Experience in working on communication products based on GPRS, ZIGBEE, ZWAVE, Ethernet, Power line communication, DLMS, MODBUS
· Understand improvement requirements and develop improvement solutions & package, according to technical specifications / high-level solution design
· Responsible to carry out effective and timely unit testing, in order to, deliver first time right solutions
· Development of automation framework/compiler / emulators to speed up business delivery cycle in NPI programs
· Keep track of new trends, continuously learn and self-develop skills by ensuring effective knowledge sharing through group meetings and training. Impart training to new joiners as and when assigned
· Proficiency in developing embedded software design with high reusability using relevant tools and BSM or flow diagram
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Design, implement, upgrade and support software/firmware solutions for platform components of F5 Network’s products.
Design, implement and Support solutions in Linux kernel code, device drivers, data path and L2 networking.
Evaluate and integrate or develop solutions for F5 environments for any security vulnerabilities as reported by RedHat.
Analyze packet captures and logs to root cause issues.
Work cross-functionally integrating, testing and debugging issues with existing system wide software.
Recommends and maintains technical design methodologies, processes and standards
Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions for assigned projects by identifying, resolving and mitigating risk and communicating to stakeholders
Provides technical solutions to detail certain aspects of product design and ensures that resulting design specification fits into technical architectural framework.
Provides technical guidance to lower level engineers
Assisting and driving customer solutions
Design and implement tools, processes and software to streamline the upgrade of base software
Document software designs and unit tests
Lead the development strategy and plan best suited for a given platform feature.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience developing for the Linux kernel and OS, including performance, system tuning, memory management
Must have strong C, C++ programming skills.
Working knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl, Python, TCL, etc. is required.
Strong knowledge of CPU and PC architectures.
Knowledge of Devices, Ethernet networking devices and communications protocols (Marvel a plus).
Working knowledge of common bus architectures (e.g., PCIe, DMA, I2C).
Knowledge of various networking L2-L4 protocols (e.g. VLAN, IP, TCP, HTTP/S, SSL, IPv4, IPv6).
Experience reading schematics and using diagnostic tools.
Experience with TCP/IP as well as Unix-based operating systems.
Experience in Linux/UNIX Operating Systems, and its packaging systems, preferably RPMs
Experience in understanding of CVEs & in performing and reporting the code scans
Familiarity with encryption keys and authentication methods
Experience in unit and functional testing and automation of code and features developed.
Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment that requires candidate to grasp new technologies quickly.
Working knowledge for Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Open shift, Kubernetes.
Working Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
Strong technical, problem-solving, analytical skills.
Requires a minimum of 5+ years related experience with a Bachelor of Engineering in ECE/Computers or 5+ years of experience with ME/MTech in ECE/Computers.
Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with international teams.
Ability to operate in an agile and dynamic environment
Excellent teamwork and people skill
Strong communication skills
Self-motivated and highly ambitious
Creative problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
A key strength of the Biostrap platform is its backend pulse wave analysis software, which takes the photoplethysmogram (PPG) recording from the wrist and extracts a wealth of information from every detected heartbeat, as well as for the duration of the measurement.
Currently very little processing is done on the wearable itself. You will help change that.
You will translate, adapt, or possibly redesign algorithms for analyzing a PPG pulse wave and extracting biometric measurements from it, for on-device use. That is:
- Translate: when feasible, convert parts of the algorithm from the server from Python into Embedded C++ code
- Adapt: create workarounds for code that cannot be directly translated
- Redesign: for parts of algorithms that are too memory- or computation-intensive for a device, design an algorithm that can run on-device without sacrificing much in accuracy.
The algorithms and their implementation will have to be accurate, efficient, and well-documented.
You will also improve the backend algorithms and design and implement new algorithms to measure new biometrics.
- A Master’s degree in a computational field.
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience with, Python and C++.
- Strong mathematical background, and in particular good understanding of signal processing.
- Ability and drive to work independently on an open problem.
- Fluency in English.
1. proficient in C language
2. proficient in Socket programming
3. Linux application programming
5. Good in writing Make files and understanding of creation of dynamic and static linked binaries in linux
We are looking for passionate, talented and super-smart engineers to join our product development team. If you are someone who innovates, loves solving hard problems, and enjoys end-to-end product development, then this job is for you! You will be working with some of the best developers in the industry in a self-organising, agile environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- You will be involved in end-to-end development of VIMANA technology, adhering to our development practices and expected quality standards.
- You will be building machine/controller specific applications that run on machine tools and stream the machine stats.
- You will be part of a highly collaborative Agile team which passionately follows SAFe Agile practices, including pair-programming, PR reviews, TDD, and Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD).
- You will be part of a DevOps culture where you will get to work with production systems, including operations, deployment, and maintenance.
- You will have an opportunity to continuously grow and build your capabilities, learning new technologies, languages, and platforms.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of product development experience.
- Proficiency in C, C++, Multi-Thread application development, STL, Boost and TCP/IP programming.
- Optionally should have some basic knowledge on C#, Python and Wireshark.
- Deep knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms, using various debuggers (Local/Remote).
- Experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban), TDD and Continuous Integration (CI/CD).
- Experience using no-SQL databases like MongoDB or Elasticsearch.
- Prior experience with container orchestrators like Kubernetes is a plus.
We build products and platforms for the Industrial Internet of Things. Our technology is being used around the world in mission-critical applications - from improving the performance of manufacturing plants, to making electric vehicles safer and more efficient, to making industrial equipment smarter.
Please visit https://govimana.com/ to learn more about what we do.
Why Explore a Career at VIMANA
- We recognize that our dedicated team members make us successful and we offer competitive salaries.
- We are a workplace that values work-life balance, provides flexible working hours, and full time remote work options.
- You will be part of a team that is highly motivated to learn and work on cutting edge technologies, tools, and development practices.
- Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered breakfasts, lunches and free snacks!
VIMANA Interview Process
We usually target to complete all the interviews in a week's time and would provide prompt feedback to the candidate. As of now, all the interviews are conducted online due to covid situation.
1.Telephonic screening (30 Min )
A 30 minute telephonic interview to understand and evaluate the candidate's fit with the job role and the company.
Clarify any queries regarding the job/company.
Give an overview about further interview rounds
2. Technical Rounds
This would be deep technical round to evaluate the candidate's technical capability pertaining to the job role.
3. HR Round
Candidate's team and cultural fit will be evaluated during this round
We would proceed with releasing the offer if the candidate clears all the above rounds.
Note: In certain cases, we might schedule additional rounds if needed before releasing the offer.
Candidate shall be responsible for the overall quality of the module that he/she is responsible
Candidate shall be responsible for requirement elicitation and architecture of the module for instrument cluster in a production program
Candidate shall help the PM/architect in estimation
What You Need :
Expertise in C++ for more than 6 years
Experience in Automotive is preferred
Understanding of CAN/LIN protocol
Experience with unit testing tool (GTest/ LDRA etc.)
Experience in design tools like Rhapsody is desirable