UART Jobs in Mumbai
UART Jobs in Mumbai
Explore top UART Job opportunities in Mumbai from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
via MNR Solutions by Rinkey Gupta
Pune, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mumbai
5 - 10 yrs
₹5L - ₹18L / yr
- Hands-on embedded C skills (mandatory)
- Experience with any microcontrollers MCU (mandatory) – Renesas/ Infineon/ Cypress/ ST-Micro /TI / Microchip
- Experience with any of peripherals & communication protocols usage in application development (mandatory) – UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, CAN, USB, ADC, DAC, EEPROM, Flash memory
- Experience with any RTOS – FreeRTOS, Azure RTOS, ThreadX
- Experience with any networking & connectivity modules (preferred & added advantage) – Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, MQTT, COAP
Posted by Rahul Golecha
Mumbai, Bengaluru (Bangalore)
4 - 6 yrs
₹12L - ₹22L / yr
Job Description: Senior Software Engineer- Embedded Systems
Videogram is looking for Software Engineer in Embedded Systems who will be responsible for designing the embedded systems and installing them in machines and tools. You will be playing an important role in our software team who will be responsible to design and develop the software that controls the processor (micro-controllers and digital signal processors) of the machine. You come with a role as a professional Embedded System Software Engineer to execute a complete embedded software development lifecycle.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment. Responsible for the complete embedded software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Coordinate with the engineers from other disciplines to develop the end product of the requisite standards
- Customize the software to suit the needs of the product nature and expected functioning
- Debug the system to remove the anomalies and inconsistencies
- Candidates require a bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, software development, embedded software, etc.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Hands-on experience in C++11 or later programming languages
- Knowledge of GIT Version control
- Experience in doing bare metal or RTOS development
- Hands-on experience in developing the code in Linux
- They require exceptional programming skills and competence in using software tools.
- Knowledge of operating systems and of the interaction between hardware/software is important for this profile.
- The attributes of problem-solving ability, analytical skills, proactive behavior, and an adaptable approach are important in this position.
- This discipline of engineering provides scope for creative minds and poses challenges to perform quality work.
- Scripting in Python & Bash is an add-on
- Experience in any of the following technologies:
UART | SPI | I2C |MIPI DSI |Display Port | Low-Level Sata
Additional/ Desirable Interests:
- Personal interest in videography/ photography and audio production
- Experience working programmatically with videos/ images/ audio
- Exposure to low-level details of any video/ image codecs
- Exposure to movie container file formats especially QuickTime/mp4
- Working knowledge of exFAT file system
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more