SPA Jobs in Kolkata
NowPurchase is transforming the 140B$ Metal Manufacturing industry. The metal industry forms the backbone of the economy and the fundamental block of the physical world - be it transportation, construction and every machinery. NowPurchase is building a rich, digital marketplace where Metal Manufacturers can procure high quality raw materials in a trusted manner. At the same time we are building the OS (Operating System) that will supercharge their productivity and processes to ultimately make procurement autonomous. Now Purchase raises
USD 2.4 million in Nov 2021, led by Orios Venture Partners, InfoEdge Ventures.
The B2B manufacturing industry has a lack of digitisation globally. NowPurchase envisions being the operating system for metal manufacturers, starting off with foundries. The end goal is to be able to automate procurement by creating & connecting the different systems both on the software and hardware end (ex: furnaces, spectrometers).
About the role:
We are looking to add an immensely talented Lead Front End Engineer that will help us invent, design, refine and deliver products that will meet our vision. Expect to build a lot of web interfaces and dashboards both for the browser as well as native IoT-enabled terminals that will be placed at the manufacturers' premises. You need to lead the front end team to make sure they are delivering high quality code and are constantly inspired to experiment with tools to push
● You’ll be working directly with the lead and the product team to make decisions about your code and future of the product.
● Working on modular code installing over web, mobile and native IoT enabled terminals that leverage REST-based services and real time sockets.. This would include visual dashboards and minimising the time that are critical for the manufacturing process.
● Have a strong emphasis on shipping features quickly without sacrificing code quality. Be ready to build a lot of MVPs that will go through iteration or be completely scrapped depending on the outcome at the customer end.
● Lead your own Agile projects and lead the team from software design to implementation and deployment. Maintain sprints, delivery timelines and contribute to better managing the engineering team.
● Build a culture of simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate and you ensure through thorough code reviews and processes.
● Continuously evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements.
Required Skills and qualification:
● 4+ years’ experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
● Strong experience with React or similar frameworks, TypeScript, SSR (Server Side Rendering), SPA (Single Page Application), PWA (Progressive Web application), OOP (Object Oriented Programming), Reactive programming, and Unit tests.
● Demonstrated ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
● Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Location: WFO in Kolkata, West Bengal (Hybrid)
● ESOPs: 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
● Medical Insurance: Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
● Complete Relocation Expenses: We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
IT consulting & software solutions provider company
Angular Js, React Js, Node JS, Mean/ Mern Developer
Collaborate with back-end engineers to evolve architectural best practices that ensure scalable, reusable, and reliable implementations.
Participate in code reviews and coding Skills : exercises that encourage continuous learning in the team
Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, and Developers
Angular 1.x & later – 10
HTML5 / CSS3 - 10
Bootstrap 3.0 & later – 10
SASS / LESS – 5
Front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp) – 5
Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, PostCSS)
Should have good knowledge of responsive CSS
Experience with a cross browser implementations, older browsers and mobile browsers
knowledge of front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp)
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India
About the Company
Established in the year 1953, Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform
Experience : 5-7Years
- 5-7years of experience in frontend development primarily using React .JS
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces)
- Thorough understanding of NodeJs & React.js(SSR) and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning (version control) tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
- Preference will be given to those who have worked on libraries such as Bootstrap, Material js.
- Knowledge ofGraphQL and CSS preprocessor like SASS
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
A well-funded Construction Tech Start-Up by a renowned group
-Develop all user-facing products in NodeJs & React.Js (SSR)
-Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
-Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
-Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
-Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
• 5+ years of experience in frontend development primarily using React .JS
• Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces)
• Thorough understanding of NodeJs & React.js(SSR) and its core principles
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Familiarity with code versioning (version control) tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
• Preference will be given to those who have worked on libraries such as Bootstrap, Material js.
• Knowledge ofGraphQL and CSS preprocessor like SASS
• Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
Fintech leader on global transaction in banking
- Development of a Single Page Application (SPA) and it's components in Typescript: deployed and optimized for progressive mobile and browsers using Angular 2 and Ionic 2 frameworks.
- Creating custom, general use modules and smart components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular framework.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Typescript and using responsive HTML and CSS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have experience with CSS 3, SCSS, Java script and HTML5.
- Full-time knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Or 2 Year or more experience with other industry-leading frameworks like React.
- Minimum 1-year experience in working and extending one of the CSS or UI frameworks like Ng-lightening, Angular-material
- Working with the product team and designers to collaboratively build the products that pushes Rely to reach our next stage of growth.
- Tackle the challenges that occur from having your code running on different merchant websites.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Move fast.
- 3+ years of hands-on product experience in professional software development with front end web development and experience in building user interfaces
- At least one year experience with Angular.
- Familiarity with web development cycles (e. g. package management, module bundling, unit, and integration testing, browser capabilities, etc. ).
- An eye for detail and empathy for the customer.
- Experience building for mobile platforms.
- Ability to write clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonising along the way for pixel perfection.
- Experience working at a fast-growth startup.
- Experience upgrading angular.
We are hiring Front End Developers 2+ years Experience- Mid to Senior Level at Displaysweet (www.Displaysweet.com)
Technical Qualities Required:
Experience working on web applications based on Vue.js or Angular or React
Interest in using Vue.js and its associated concepts to build a scalable web application
Great working knowledge of Git
A team-player, willing to help others through code review and pair programming
Open minded and always willing to further your own learnings
Quality oriented, a solid eye for detail, and good knowledge of data structures & algorithms
Bonus skills :
Experience with Hybrid/Native App development, NativeScript/React Native, Cloud Services (Firestore, AWS)
About the Company
DisplaySweet (www.displaysweet.com) is an innovative PropTech company creating world-class interactive experiences and sales software for the off the plan property industry.
Our core software is a content-rich sales presentation system designed specifically for property developers, agents and buyers.
Over the past 7 years, we have led the industry, transforming it to a digital platform, recently winning an industry award for the best property technology company in Australia. Our portfolio of clients includes some of the largest developers across Australia.