Raspberry Pi Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Summer Internships 2021-Computer science/ECE- At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd.,
Internship opportunities-IOT, DATA Science, Embedded system design, Full-stack development, WEB development, Python Programming.Artificial intelligence and ML
At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd, A software and hardware design solution company, we believe that building core technical skills for young minds has great potential to solve problems and create opportunities for the world. Our summer internship offerings have great potential to build employability skills among budding engineers and entrepreneurs. internship programs are a doorway to their career journey. Our interns work on real-time projects to solve real-world problems while being closely mentored and coached by experienced employees. So that at the end of internship tenure, each intern will be optimistic to take up any challenges in their careers.
Internships for students are the perfect way to explore the path of success for future. Internship for engineering students of CSE,ECE,EEE,ISE provides an opportunity to students to explore their potential career options. Our holistic approach will transform the students to be industry-ready, be it interpersonal communication, project/product presentations, process and implementation, teamwork and corporate culture.
- Someone who likes to work hands-on and be self-directed in a fast-paced environment that gives you freedom and responsibility.
- Would be responsible for day to day maintenance of engineering system. Confer with Internal teams to identify problems, replicate them, and troubleshoot for root cause.
- Evaluate failures, bugs, systemic problems, and report on necessary steps.
- An advocate for the customer who is passionate about addressing customer pain points.
- Logging and Keeping records of various issues to help the team prioritize fixes and automations along with measuring the product quality.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem solution steps
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working closely with developers to resolve the problems.
- Build a deep understanding of the domain
- Experience level of 1to 5 years in Product Support/ Technical Support with excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Being able to work a full-time schedule of 24*7 hours from Monday through Saturday shiftwise.
- Technically hands-on with any of the scripting languages like PHP, Python.
- Strong understanding of the different products which you have worked on and ability to navigate through the code /logs to debug.
- Being able to creatively come up with solutions for various problems and implement them.
- Experience working with MYSQL and writing simple queries to get data for debugging issues.
- Quick troubleshooting/debugging, diagnosing, and problem solving skills.
- Develop and facilitate monitoring systems to identify issues before they happen.
- Dynamic, outgoing, enthusiastic individual and must bring a high level of energy to the table..
- Skilled in managing multiple cases at one time
- Excellent communication Skill.
Preference - Having experience in Telecom Domain.
You Will Do...
- Test the performance and robustness of the product to help determining the stability, scalability, and dimensioning
- Oversee preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage
- Report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality
- Identifies issues, proposes system improvements, and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Evaluate and research new tools and practices to improve the execution and processes
- Define the automation strategy to reduce the lead time of Performance testing
- Collaborate with microservice teams on test and integration with a focus on customer experience
- Design & execute test automation suite on solution level
- Continuously improve quality assurance through test management
- Develop and maintain the test automation infrastructure
- Operate pipelines for continuous delivery of microservices and SW packages
- Work with internal/external organizations and partners.
You will bring...
- Education: BS or MS in computer Science or acceptable equivalent
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating system
- Min years of experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Test Automation or similar role in development
- Strong understanding of Test methodology, reporting and automation
- Understanding and experience in Software Performance testing, analysis of highly integrated Enterprise application
- Knowledge on K8's deployment on Cloud Infra (AWS EKS Cluster)
- Hands-on experience on Helm Charts, config maps configuration changes, kubectl utility, Helm install and Upgrade
- Working knowledge on Load testing tools like JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, LoadRunner
- Hands-on knowledge on the Cassandra, Oracle, EDB, NoSQL DB like Cassandra
- Experience with Ci/CD Pipeline using Jenkin
- Good troubleshooting skill analyzing the thread dump, Memory heap dump
- Experience analyzing CPU/Memory consumption from the JProfiler or other tools.
- Strong programming Scripting & Programming languages - Python, Java, ANSIBLE, Shell
- System Monitoring and Reporting Tools - Grafana, Prometheus, JIRA, X-Ray, Dynatrace
- Good knowledge of wireless communication systems, lab troubleshooting and test automation technique/tools
- Good understanding of test automation framework with TestNG or JUnit
- Knowledge of cloud-native core principles, DevOps, ADP, Docker, Kubernetes, WRCP, RH OCP
- Experience in making shell scripts on-demand basis to automate the small or medium day to day work
- Experience communicating directly with daily status updates, Risk Mitigation & Results Closure.
- Strong programming, scripting, testing, and debugging skills
- Ability to work with Architect and Development team to define the key metrics and use cases to test the product stability and scalability
As a Render Technical Director (Render TD), you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the rendering and lighting tools, software and workflows used on our award-winning VFX and Feature Animation shows. You will be providing front-line technical support to lighting artists, identifying inefficiencies in workflows and troubleshooting lighting scenes to enable our talented lighting artists to deliver world-class work on each show.
Our Render TDs are highly technical and demonstrate an aptitude for creative problem solving. You will regularly be required to:
- provide face-to-face support and assistance for lighting artists
- assist with the creation of technical robust setups, such as light rigs and scene templates, for use throughout our shows
- contribute to testing and provide feedback for software releases from our R&D teams that impact lighting and rendering
- help identify and resolve inefficiencies in the lighting and rendering pipeline
As well as being able to demonstrate technical skill and initiative, you will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to work enthusiastically in a highly collaborative environment. You will work closely with our Render Supervisors as well as supervisors from other departments, such as Model, Texture, Look Development and FX, to identify and highlight rendering considerations and help optimize their lighting tools and workflows. Your ability to aid communication between these departments in the reporting and resolving of issues and to accurately communicate between technical developers and non-technical artists will help you thrive in this role.
Above all, you will be working as part of a team of exceptionally talented TDs and Render Supervisors alongside our dynamic and creative R&D department, contributing to the production of exceptional VFX and Animation work on projects ranging from blockbuster epics to television dramas.
- Previous experience in the visual effects or a related industry
- Practical experience with lighting and rendering DCCs such as Clarisse, Katana and Houdini
- Experience with path tracing renderers such as Clarisse, Renderman and Mantra
Nice to have:
- Render wrangling experience
- Look development experience
- Shader writing experience
- Python programming skills
- Experience writing tools ands scripts for the lighting pipeline
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Collaborate with tech leads to get maximum understanding of underlying infrastructure.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in BI/Big-Data with hands-on coding experience
Strong in problem-solving
Good exposure to Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Able to comprehend challenges related to Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Working knowledge of Java, python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Awareness of CI-CD pipeline
Inclination to work on cloud platform ex:- AWS
Crisp communication skills with team members, Business owners.
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
Require Someone skilled in python / C/C++ to work on new products and also support existing AI based products .
Should be open to learning new frameworks
- Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
- Excellent communication skill is a must
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must
- Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (C#, C++, Java, .NET) is a plus
- Experience working on other RPA tools/vendors is a plus
- Experience in the field of Bot development
- UiPath RPA developer advanced certificate must.
at Accion Labs
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
Below are the skill set needed for the immediate Lanner board bring up requirements
- Good understanding of Linux kernel modules, with familiarity of kernel debugging, good shell scripting
- 4 to 6 years of experience
- Knowledge in board bring up, bootloader ( U-boot/BIOS/GRUB2 etc..) and device drivers
- Strong C programming with knowledge of networking protocols ( L2/L3, TCP.UDP, HTTPS etc..)
This is the white-box variant would be using
Senior Manager – LeadSquared Apps Marketplace
LeadSquared is one of the top cloud-based sales execution SaaS platforms. The platform is used by over 40,000 users across 25 countries to grow their businesses. The business is growing well across multiple geographies in financial services, healthcare, education and other consumer services.
To serve multiple industries and geographies, it is critical to have a strong integration and product extension strategy to meet specific customer needs. That is where our apps marketplace comes in, which currently has about 30 apps solving various micro-integration or functionality extension needs. With the kind of growth we are seeing, we need to build many more apps, and more importantly bring in partners who can seamlessly build and integrate their apps in our marketplace.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to lead our Apps Marketplace effort:
- Build a team and drive the effort of building and maintaining strategic apps (ones which need to be inhouse) such as cloud telephony integration, SMS, email integration and Google/Facebook ads.
- Work with our platform group to ensure the apps marketplace framework is partner ready, and it is easy to add new apps
- Educate and collaborate with potential dev partners so they can contribute to LeadSquared apps marketplace
The ideal candidate would have experience of designing, building, testing and releasing several cloud-based business applications, end-to-end. Experience of leading small teams, strong sense of ownership, working collaboratively with different teams and expertise in setting up strong engineering process are critical. Other requirements include:
- 6+ full-stack experience in building cloud-based web applications using any of .NET/Java/Python/PHP/Node.js. Some experience in C# and ASP.NET important
- Solid understanding of architecture, design, development, test and release of web applications, REST APIs and application integrations
- Experience in working on AWS with good understanding of various managed services
- Proven experience of project planning, estimation and execution
- Strong knowledge of build and release process