Protractor Jobs in Pune
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
We at FlytBase are looking for passionate and hardworking Software QA Automation Engineers to join our rapidly growing team. As a Software QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a MEAN stack application.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Testing and proving that the software meets major architectural requirements.
- Proving for scalability and performance of a software.
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment and debugging.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At Least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing or similar role for MEAN stack application
- Experience with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor or similar end-to-end testing tool.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs etc)
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience or keen interest in aerial robots i.e. drones.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
- Fast-paced Startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Strong meritocracy
- Zero bureaucracy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
▪ Able to demonstrate good technical & problem solving skills
▪ Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like protractor, selenium, rest
assured, cucumber, POM model etc.
▪ Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems
Quality Engineer – Manual/Automation
Part of consumer facing front end applications that will be used by millions of users.
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Create and implement test plans, test cases, integration tests for both functional and performance use cases.
- Respond to support team tickets as needed to resolve bugs and issues
- Reviewing error logs and metrics.
2-3 years with technical hands-on coding and analytical skills.
- 2-3 years experience in manual or automated testing.
- Experience with testing consumer facing mobile applications.
- Willingness to learn and build automation frameworks for testing.
- Confirm, verify bugs and determine steps to reproduce.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bias for action shipping quality code quickly.
skills:Automation Testing,Selenium,Cucumber,CI/CD , Agile.
- Role Overview
- Highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- Key Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer or QA Engineer/Tester.
- Expertise in test automation toolkits such as Selenium, Cucumber (or others).
- Experience in CI/CD Model.
- Understanding of testing protocols.
- Familiarity with the software development process.
- Works in an agile setting.
- Previous experience in software development.
Experience in Test Automation Using Selenium
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test(AUT).
- Generating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver API Commands.
- Enhancing Test cases using Java Programming.
- Debugging Test Cases and Fixing Errors.
API Automation REST web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to work in a team.
- Need to be excellent team player.
- 5+ years of testing experience, preferably in a product organization
- Strong knowledge of SQL and ETL Testing
- Extensive experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and BI Intelligence reports testing
- Hands-on back-end testing skills and strong RDBMS and testing methodologies.
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e HP Quality Center, Jira
- Proficient experience of working on SDLC & Agile Methodology
- Excellent Knowledge of Database Systems Vertica /Oracle/ Teradata
- Knowledge in security testing will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports Using Tableau
- Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, and good troubleshooting capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Python Scripting.
- Working knowledge of AWS
Strong communication skills to put forward their point of view in various connects - Strong SQL skills- Ability to write and interpret complex SQL queries - Comfortable in any programming language to help us with our QA automation solution development, preferably Python - Hands-on experience in identifying issues in the complex ETL data processing - Proficient in identifying issues in BI Reporting - Possess adequate logical ability to understand real-world data processing problems and be able to contribute in suggesting solutions
Experience Level – 3 to 5 years
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in UFT
- Jmeter is an added advantage.
- API testing experience
- ISTQB Certification
We are looking for
Python Tester/ Python QA automation Engineer /
Experience : 6 to 12 years
CTC : As per Industry Norms
Required Key Skills
Python+ selenium, automation testing, manual testing, selenium , shell scripting , manual, API Testing or Rest assured, Rest API,
We are seeking an experienced quality assurance engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. As a quality assurance engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. Your role includes designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
The role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets as per the requirements. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
mail resume to qa @ theintegrityglobal.com
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Thorough knowledge of performing end top end functional testing as an individual contributor.
- Knowledge of creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of preparing reports to communicate the outcomes of quality activities.
- Sound knowledge of automation concepts.
- Expert-level knowledge of automation using selenium tools. Hands-on experience of design, develop, and execute automation scripts.
- Knowledge of automation using Selenium or other open-source tools.
- Good knowledge of API automation
- Good knowledge of database concepts and SQL queries.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Passion and commitment to work in a startup environment.
- Team player, good time-management skills, and great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can operate under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Knowledge of the healthcare and life science domain would be plus
- Experience into Manual Testing and Automation Testing- Thorough knowledge on Testing Processes, defect metrics, Automation tools like selenium, QTP- Knowledge on Junit, remedy-
- Thorough quality improvement skills, advanced problem solving and analysis skills- Knowledge of various operating systems - Linux, Windows-
- Knowledge of Agile process-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on a team and collaboratively across lines of business-
- Work into QA module for multiple products.