OpenStack Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
● Research, propose and evaluate with a 5-year vision, the architecture, design, technologies,
processes and profiles related to Telco Cloud.
● Participate in the creation of a realistic technical-strategic roadmap of the network to transform
it to Telco Cloud and be prepared for 5G.
● Using your deep technical expertise, you will provide detailed feedback to Product Management
and Engineering, as well as contribute directly to the platform code base to enhance both the
Customer experience of the service, as well as the SRE quality of life.
● The individual must be aware of trends in network infrastructure as well as within the network
engineering and OSS community. What technologies are being developed or launched?
● The individual should stay current with infrastructure trends in the telco network cloud domain.
● Be responsible for the Engineering of Lab and Production Telco Cloud environments, including
patches, upgrades, and reliability and performance improvements.
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education and Technical Skills/Knowledge)
● Software Engineering degree, MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● Years of experiences as an SRE, DevOps, Development and/or Support related role
● 0-5 years of professional experience for a junior position
● At least 8 years of professional experience for a senior position
● Unix server administration and tuning : Linux / RedHat / CentOS / Ubuntu
● You have deep knowledge in Networking Layers 1-4
● Cloud / Virtualization (at least two): Helm, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud,
OpenStack, OpenShift, VMware vSphere / Tanzu
● You have in-depth knowledge of cloud storage solutions on top of AWS, GCP, Azure and/or
on-prem private cloud, such as Ceph, CephFS, GlusterFS
● DevOps: Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Terraform
● Backend Knowledge Bash, Python, Go (other knowledge of Scripting Language is a plus).
● PaaS Level solutions such as Keycloak for IAM, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, DBaaS (such as MySQL,
About the Organisation:
The team at Coredge.io is a combination of experienced and young professionals alike having
many years of experience in working with Edge computing, Telecom application development
and Kubernetes. The company has continuously collaborated with the open source community,
universities and major industry players in furthering its goal of providing the industry with an
indispensable tool to offer improved services to its customers. Coredge.io has a global market
presence with its offices in US and New Delhi, India.
Cloud Platform Developer:
- 8 to 12 years of platform development experience with good knowledge on any virtualized platform (VMware ESXi, Linux KVM, Openstack, AWS, etc)
- Candidate must understand how to instantiate/provision/package VMs on cloud platforms – OVF/OVA, qcow2, etc.
- Strong in Shell and Python scripting; Knowledge of Apache Maven is plus.
- Knowledge of Ansible or Terraform will be useful
- Knowledge of Rift.io / Open source MANO / Restful APIs will be plus
- Good knowledge of Linux OS fundamentals – IPCs (sockets, shared memory, etc), multi-threading, Semaphores, IP routing, etc.
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment is critical
- Exposure to multiple aspect of product lifecycle process including requirement gathering, functional specification, design, development, testing, and maintenance.
5 + years of experience in Software development in multithreaded Java/Python applications
Extensive experience in coding and debugging Java applications and deployment
Should have experience/exposure to Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, SOAP, REST, Maven, Spring framework, hibernate, Kafka, Zookeeper, DHCP, DNS, SNMP
Extensive experience with MySQL and various NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Elasticsearch
Modelling languages like Netconf, Restconf, Yang,Tosca, Yaml, XML
Skilled in data center, networking, Linux and cloud technologies especially IaaS
Understanding of the ETSI NFV architecture stack
2+ experience with SDN technologies
2+ experience with OpenStack, Kubernetes or other container orchestration platform
Agile programming methodologies
DevOps - CI/ CD experience with Git, Gerritt, Jenkins
Experience contributing to and working with open source communities like ONAP, ONF