2+ CocoaPods Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | CocoaPods Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 2+ CocoaPods Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest CocoaPods Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, and Unit tests.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge of security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control systems such as GIT.
- Have you used Swift in production code ? If yes please share the duration
- Have you used RxSwift in production code? What were the common scenarios for using it ?
- Have you used Combine in production code? What were the common scenarios for using it ?
- Have you used GCD or Operation queues in production code? What were the common scenarios for using it ?
- Have you used CocoaPods or Swift Package Manager for dependancy handlings in any of the projects you have worked ? What were the common scenarios for using it ?
- Have you used any of MVVM or VIPER or any other architecture in production code? Please specify which one.
- What size team have you been a part of? Were there interactions with designers, Product Managers and/or testers?
- Share links of your app/s on the App Store that you have contributed to.