Apache Beam Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Data Engineer- Senior
Cubera is a data company revolutionizing big data analytics and Adtech through data share value principles wherein the users entrust their data to us. We refine the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards web3.
What are you going to do?
Design & Develop high performance and scalable solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Closely work with the Product Management, Architects and cross functional teams.
Build and deploy large-scale systems in Java/Python.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing their algorithms.
Follow best practices that can be adopted in Bigdata stack.
Use your engineering experience and technical skills to drive the features and mentor the engineers.
What are we looking for ( Competencies) :
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline.
Overall 5 to 8 years of programming experience in Java, Python including object-oriented design.
Data handling frameworks: Should have a working knowledge of one or more data handling frameworks like- Hive, Spark, Storm, Flink, Beam, Airflow, Nifi etc.
Data Infrastructure: Should have experience in building, deploying and maintaining applications on popular cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP etc.
Data Store: Must have expertise in one of general-purpose No-SQL data stores like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, RedShift, etc.
Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation.
Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
Competitive Salary Packages and benefits.
Collaborative, lively and an upbeat work environment with young professionals.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
💥 What will you do?
As a Backend Engineer, you will
- Create and maintain server-side code
- Designing database schemas to support business requirements
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Write unit tests
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Collaborate with front end engineers
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with web-application-related technical issues and support their requirements.
🙋 What are we looking for?
While we do not have a strict list of requirements for candidates interested in this role, some indicators that you would fit this role and our engineering culture are
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a Backend engineer using Python frameworks like Django, Flask, etc
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience writing unit tests for the application is a plus
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Superior analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.