Experience: 2-8 years
* Hands-on experience in designing UI frameworks for large scale projects using ReactJS
* experience in UI development using ReactJS Redux, HTML5, JS, CSS
* Experience in UI/UX work flows.
* Experience in Rest APIs integration.
* Experience in responsive and adaptive web designs using media queries, bootstrap and other frameworks & grid systems.
* Experience in Git, Dockers
* Experience in SSO implementation using OAuth2 & JWT tokens
ASP .NET Frontend Developer
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of digitally naive farmers. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Frontend .NET Developer with relevant experience of 2+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Frontend Developer, you will ensure that our platform visitors can easily interact with the page. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Write code for effective integration with APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Accessibility and performance optimisations of websites across devices.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years as a .Net Developer (Frontend) or similar role
- Razor, MVC/ASP.Net Core
- Web API integration
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Job Profile :
- Should have hands-on experience on HTML 5 and CSS3, Adobe XD to HTML, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, SCSS, Bootstrap, RESPONSIVE LAYOUT
- Should have exposure to Responsive Web Design.
- Identify Design and Coding problems and devise elegant solutions
- Get all HTML/CSS pages to be carefully tested across all browsers and devices
- Strong experience with jQuery
- React.js will be advantage
- Knowledge of Frameworks like BootStrap and core css
- User Interaction Design Experience which encompasses usability, accessibility and user behaviour.
- Designtools Photoshop, Illustrator, XD , Figma
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 of experience in VueJS and NuxtJS.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills,
- Experience with SCSS and Bootstrap or any other CSS Frameworks
- Should possess good problem-solving skills.
- Develop compelling features using modern tools and technologies with a focus on building future-proof systems that perform at scale.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Engage in the full software development product lifecycle as part of a cross-functional, agile team
- Responsible to work with design team and product to develop the initial iterations of web application
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
Good To Have
- Experience working in integrating payment gateways like Stripe
- Experience with AWS Services
- Experience with CI/CD
Why Join us
- Flexible timings
- Flexibility to work remotely
- We are looking for like-minded individuals who are passionate about code” and are enthusiastic about building great software.
- Work with founders closely
Ownership | Invest in Employees | Trust | Long Term | Meritocracy | Growth mindset
Bitkraft Technologies LLP is looking for Frontend Engineers to be responsible for building web applications. If programming is your passion and career path then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You should also be a team player who is willing to support and work for team and company success.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Experience: 2-10 years
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Use scripting frameworks to add business logic
- Optimise applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with other developers for parallel development
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help other team members with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality standards and consistency in programming
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Strong programming etiquette
- Experience with Angular 8 and above
- Ready to work on technologies, platforms and frameworks as required on future projects
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Previous start-up experience
- Additional skills that add value to our company
- Strong work ethic and commitment to meet deadlines and support team members meet goals
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Developing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Understanding the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary
- Managing code in repositories
- Collaborating effectively with teams and stakeholders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Developer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools
- Basic understanding of using the command line
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Can do Unit Testing and Debugging
Position Level: Product Engineer
AskSid.ai is a 4 years old start-up based in Bangalore, is fast growing and cofounded by
two ex-Mindtree employees each with 20+ years of experience. We were rated the No1
emerging SaaS company in India and won the NASSCOM EMERGE 50- League of 10
awards in 2019. Also got rated as the most innovative AI company in India for 2020 by
CII and Accenture Ventures. As a growing company, we are looking for passionate
engineers who aspire to build world class technology products of internet scale.
Design, engineer, and maintain our proprietary framework, APIs, and technology
components of a SaaS software product platform with the ability to scale to millions of
requests and thousands of concurrent users.
- Full stack product engineering i.e. design, engineer, test, deploy, monitor, and maintain software components to QA and Production environments
- Design & engineer product experience & APIs conforming to defined quality, maintainability, scalability, and performance KPIs
- Build, maintain, and improve continuous integration and delivery lifecycle processes
- Automation of repetitive engineering and production activities
Education and Experience
- Engineering in computer science
- 3+ year of relevant experience in product engineering with expertise in building frameworks, reusable components, and APIs
- Expert level skills in analytical & problem solving
- Strong programming and engineering fundamentals like Data Structures,
- Design Principles, TDD, and Performance Tuning to build scalable and performance optimized product
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- CSS3 (Sass/Less)
- Version Control : Git
What you will be working on:
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver aesthetically pleasing innovative user-centric design and experiences across web and mobile platforms and devices
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes (for stakeholder discussions/approvals), user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries- Keep a keen eye for detail and a passion for - pixel-perfect- fit and finish
What makes a great Product Designer for University Living?
- 3-6 years of experience in Product (UI/UX) Design
- At least B.Tech. degree with a background in consumer internet products
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong believer in mobile-first and responsive design
- Understands the latest in visual and interaction design trends.
- Familiarity with development frameworks such as Angular, React
Why should you join us?
- Compensation is better than Market Standards
- ESOPs (for exceptional candidate)
- Exposure with advanced technology
- Free Healthcare
- Provident Fund Allowance
- Monthly Rewards & recognition Program
- Competitive Annual Appraisals & Internal Promotions
DigiXHub is one of the Best Blockchain Application Development Company in Bangalore that provides solutions such as Blockchain Development(Public, private, Consortium Blockchain), Cryptocurrency Exchanges, ICO & ICO Marketing Services, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Smart contract Development etc.
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Location : Remote
Immediate joiner (0 to 20 days)
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial