Job description for react js developer
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities :
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.- Experience of 1 year working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and jest.
-Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps.- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.- Good project management skills.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- React (Must), Preferably mobx experience
- Modern CSS layouts like Flex, Grid
- Strong fundamentals in OOP design patterns
- Basic understanding of REST API's
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Job Summary :
We are hiring a passionate Angular Front-End Developer to join our team at the earliest.
- You will be responsible for delivering a streamlined experience for our users.
- You will be a good fit if you like building top-notch codebase using the best practices of Angular.
Know your work :
- Create and deploy the front-end application.
- Optimize for high-performance on both mobile and web.
- A passionate front-end developer who can combine the latest open source technologies to provide the best -visualization reports using modeling tools.
- Coordinate between graphic designers and HTML developers.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
What you need to apply:
- Working experience on HTML5/CSS3/JS/Bootstraps/Angular v2 and above is a must.
- Minimum 2-year work experience in Angular v2 and above.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 8 and Ivy Engine.
- Working experience of Node.js would be a plus.
- Working experience in any NoSQL database would be a plus.
- Experience in working out with RESTful APIs would be a plus.
- Aware of Firebase APIs.
- Previous experience on messaging queues - Redis/RabbitMQ/Kafka would be plus.
Good to have additional skills :
- Previous experience with elastic search.
- An interest in ML with experience in the same(though totally optional) is highly appreciated.
- Working knowledge of Docker/Ansible.
What you get :
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
- Immense exposure to new technologies.
Notice Period: Immediately or within two weeks
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Pune
#angularfrontenddeveloper #SeniorAngularDeveloper #AngularIVYDeveloper #AngularIvy
- Web-based portal development for end to end process management
- Work with the real-time feedback from users to make the product better
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat! In highly agile environment.
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 12 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work From Home
Package: upto 10L
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with RESTful services
- Expert in Angular, TypeScript, Angular Material and Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services and components, create the same from scratch
- Experience in Third Party integrations like Payment Gateway, Facebook, Gmail and any other Google APIs
- Knowledge of state management tools such, NgRx, Redux
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects
- Ensuring high performance
The candidate should have good knowledge of:
- HTML & CSS
- Node js
- Electron JS platform.
- API Integration
Candidates having good logical skills are preferred.