What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Collaborate with tech leads to get maximum understanding of underlying infrastructure.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in BI/Big-Data with hands-on coding experience
Strong in problem-solving
Good exposure to Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Able to comprehend challenges related to Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Working knowledge of Java, python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Awareness of CI-CD pipeline
Inclination to work on cloud platform ex:- AWS
Crisp communication skills with team members, Business owners.
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortless manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
The primary responsibility of this role is to handle technical requests filed by the end users of the product, handle troubleshooting and resolve errors.
Key job responsibilities
- Troubleshoot Issues
- When technical issues with the product arise, production support engineers must act quickly to analyze the available data and find the root cause of the problem. They may then develop a solution themselves or pass the problem on to other engineering team members, all the while providing users with progress updates.
- Contribute to Product Development
- Production support engineers participate in all stages of the product development process, including designing, building, and testing. They also create useful tools such as internal software to automate key processes or platforms where customers can send inquiries and reviews.
- Assist Users
- This role entails interacting with product users, often external customers but sometimes also employees. These interactions can occur in various setups, including in-person meetings, phone calls, emails, and live messaging chats. In all of these cases, it’s vital to address concerns promptly and maintain a helpful attitude.
- Prepare Technical Documentation
- Production support engineers prepare extensive documentation when logging product issues, as they must note all details, including their observations, diagnoses, and action steps. Other common tasks include weekly reports summarizing production performance, release notes for upgrades, and troubleshooting guides.
- Suggest Improvements
- Because production support engineers deal with product issues first-hand, they can readily suggest overall product improvements, such as features that customers want. Ideally, they should also proactively evaluate engineering processes and provide recommendations to increase efficiency
Basic Skills & Qualifications
- 1-5 years of relevant experience.
- Should be familiar with Database tools (such as excel or MySQL)
- Should be familiar with Industry-specific tools (such as programming languages)
- Should be familiar with Customer support software (such as Zoho Desk, Zendesk, or LiveAgent)
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Problem Solving skills.
- Technical expertise
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
Position: Solutions Engineer
As an APAC Solutions Engineer, you will be an integral player on the Sales team in positioning, demonstrating, and developing creative solutions for key customers and prospects. You will be the trusted solutions advisor for our customers by creating solutions that align with the NextBillion.ai technology stack.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Customer Success, you will be the primary technical interface between our sales prospects and the Product and Engineering team.
We are looking for a Maps and Locations-Based Services expert with excellent technical, communication, organisational, and customer-facing skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with sales personnel, marshal prospects through the sales cycle by providing professional technical, integration, and development support.
- Work closely with our sales prospects in APAC to identify and solve their most critical business problems with a deep understanding of the NextBillion.ai architecture and feature set.
- Articulate customer requirements and solutions to different technical and non-technical stakeholders so as to enable successful execution of the engineering work.
- Organise and lead product-related webinars and training sessions.
- In coordination with sales personnel, assist in the response to all technical details in RFIs/RFPs
- Continually assess prospect and customer feedback as well as industry trends in providing feedback to product teams
- Support sales and customer success teams in onboarding newly signed customers into the post-sales support process
- A small amount of travel is required for prospect and customer meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 6+ years experience in technical consulting, solutions engineering or product management.
- Prior experience with proprietary as well as open-source map products and tools, such as maps from HERE, TomTom and OSM, and supporting toolsets such as QGIS.
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs and service endpoints for both design and implementation
- Experience with using cloud native services from popular hosting providers like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Understanding of common development practices, ticketing systems, and revision control systems using `git`i.e. Gitlab/Github, ClickUp/JIRA
- Industry experience in mobility services, fleet management, logistics/last-mile delivery, and/or connected car service
- Some prior experience with data science and/or machine learning teams.
NextBillion.ai is a first-ever decentralised, customizable, and tailored map stack focused on the transportation/logistics industry. NextBillion.ai helps solve highly complex transportation and operational challenges. Every customer, use case, and geography is different, and NextBillion.ai is able to integrate these differences directly into their mapping environment.
NextBillion.ai provides last-mile delivery, telematics, food delivery, automotive, and ride-hail with location tools and API's that help them adopt an AI-first approach. NextBillion.ai is customizable to be hyper-local and pinpoint accurate for difficult to solve enterprise use cases.
Nextbillion.ai was founded in January 2020 by Ajay Bulusu, Gaurav Bubna and Shaolin Zheng. They were formerly part of the map team at Grab, a multinational ride-hailing and food delivery company.
As a developer in the chatbot team you’ll be responsible for expanding the scope of AERIN (Aertrip’s Chatbot) to handle all types of travel queries in a scalable and efficient manner. You will need to make AERIN as robust as possible and strive towards 100% accuracy. You should be able to design, develop, test and roll out new features quickly. You should be ready to tackle open-ended problems and build solutions for them.
Preferred qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of work experience in the tech industry.
- Experience with NLP solutions.
- Experience with chatbot frameworks like RASA, DialogFlow is a bonus.
- Experience with spacy, nltk and other ML libraries.
- Familiarity with version control tools like Gitlab.
- Experience in object oriented design and programming.
- Sound programming skills to write algorithms for text analysis and context understanding.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Should be able to write clean and manageable code.
- Passion for innovation.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Should be able to understand both the tech and business aspects of a system.
- Should be able to meet deadlines.
- Should be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Should be able to work independently in small teams.
Come Join Qualifyde’s Interviewing world and be part of the next generation of technical interviews.
QUALIFYDE Tech nerds are a network of software professionals, including software development managers, software engineers, and freelancers covering the full technology stack.
Technical Interviews with QUALIFYDE occur 24/7 with candidates located throughout the world
Conduct interviews based on your own availability — whether that be five times a week, 10 times a week, mornings, nights, or weekends.
Utilize the QUALIFYDE Interviewing infrastructure and process to conduct fair, equitable technical interviews in a wide variety of roles.
Who can apply; -
- Software developers/engineers with hands-on coding experience and experience conducting technical interviews
- Strong Communication Skills in English (Oral & Written)
- Stable, Consistent internet connection
- Equipped with a working webcam
Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years
Location: Noida ( Permanent WFH)
Please find the JD :
- Expertise in ServiceNow Administration & Development
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow development platform including but not limited to ITSM, CMDB, change management, Problem management, custom development, etc.
- Ability to work on Servicenow enhancement requests in Jira.
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
- Schedules and verifies instance clones
- Manages Update Set creation and migration
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration.
- Provide Level 2 support on ServiceNow platform for users
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, workflow management, orchestration, Cloud provisioning, etc.
- Perform core configuration tasks such as Add users, group, create workflow activities, configure alerts and notifications View, perform instance branding and customization, Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application
- Experience in Platform Upgrades will be an added advantages
- Knowledge of scripting ( JAVA ) and APIs would be desired
- Experience in designing and developing interactive, user-friendly applications.
- Proven work experience or Knowledge in Java technologies.
- Mandatory Skills: Core Java, Jsp & servlet.
- Desired Skills: Spring Boot
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards. Ensure software is updated with latest features
Overall 11+ years of experience, with at-least 2+ years in Architecture. Hands-on and able to go deep into the code, if needed.
Mandatory Architecture & Design Skills: Design Pattern, Scalablity, Security, Resiliency, Micro-Services.
Mandatory Technology Skills: Kafka, Spring WebFlux, Spring Reactor, NoSQL (at least 1 NoSQL database experience is must), Java 8+, JWT, Spring Boot, Jmeter, New Relic, JVisualVM, JVM tuning.
Desirable Technology Skills: Couchbase, AWS, Docker, JProfiler, ELK, HDFS, HBase, Kubernetes. docker
Mentor the team and guide to resolve the issues
- Scalability testing
- Java Workflow Tooling (JWT)
- New Relic
- Spring WebFlux
- NoSQL DB
- Spring Boot
Keyskills - Nice to Have
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)