What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Collaborate with tech leads to get maximum understanding of underlying infrastructure.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in BI/Big-Data with hands-on coding experience
Strong in problem-solving
Good exposure to Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Able to comprehend challenges related to Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Working knowledge of Java, python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Awareness of CI-CD pipeline
Inclination to work on cloud platform ex:- AWS
Crisp communication skills with team members, Business owners.
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
Professional experience in Python – Mandatory experience
Basic knowledge of any BI Tool (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau etc.) and experience in R
will be an added advantage
Proficient in Excel
Good verbal and written communication skills
Analyze data trends and provide intelligent business insights, monitor operational and
Complete ownership of business excellence dashboard and preparation of reports for
senior management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
Review, validate and analyse data points and implement new data analysis
Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
Analyse existing process with the help of data and propose process change and/or lead
process re-engineering initiatives
Use BI Tools (Microsoft Power BI/Tableau) and develop and manage BI solutions
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes literature and materials to be used in programs and designs exercises to enhance learning experience.
- Provide technical training to professional personnel.
- Develop innovative and easy-to-understand training materials.logistics and tools.
- Meet organizational training needs.
- Organize instructor-led training programs.
- Prepare training schedules and programs for personnel.
- Analyze learning needs and develop appropriate training material.
- Interact with respective departments in scheduling training programs.
- Experience in delivering technical training.
- Top-notch administrative, research and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to host training workshops for new hires.
- Knack for detecting and removing barriers to learning.
2-3 years of experience of relevant experience is preferred.
12+ years of management experience in software engineering.
5+ years of experience managing engineering teams
Strong experience in delivering user interfacing and business critical applications that are scaleable and highly available.
Solid Experience working with Java and related technologies
Experience with building and running microservices in a polyglot environment.
A strong understanding of database design, and experience with SQL databases and NoSQL databases like Mongo
Good knowledge of Cloud native and related technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with and a thorough understanding of event stream processing and search solutions (Kafka, Elastic etc)
Experience with designing and developing hybrid mobile react-native is desirable.
Experience working on projects using Agile methodologies like Scrum
Ability to design large-scale applications with excellent run-time characteristics such as low latency, fault- tolerance and availability
Ability to review designs and code, provide actionable feedback, and the detail orientation to follow-up on all technical topics
Ability to communicate with large cross-functional teams about various engineering topics such as system architecture, detailed design, APIs, project schedules etc.
Ability to make the right trade-off choices when dealing with functional complexity, conflicting priorities and
Desired skills & experience :
Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent
Represent the team and remove hurdles to enable each team member to operate at the highest level of efficiency and productivity
Ability to hire, mentor and manage the performance of a large team.
Ability to communicate with senior executives and business stakeholders.
A learning attitude to continuously improve the self, team and the organization
Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment.
❖ mentorship, HLD, Problem Solving.
US A INDI A C ANADA PHI L I P P INE S Z YV K A . CO M
❖ 6+ years of experience in building large scale applications or
❖ A “Bring It on” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-toend ownership; entrepreneurial
❖ approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with
❖ Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and
❖ Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/
Messaging/ Caching technologies.
❖ Excellent understanding of and coding skills in following technologies: Java
❖ B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.
As a Lead Backend Developer, candidate will work very closely with the Tech
Leadership and lead end-to-end development. We’re looking for people who can
❖ Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
❖ Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very
large e-commerce portal.
❖ Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
❖ Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
❖ Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
1) Minimum 10 - 14 years of overall experience.
2) Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Adobe AEM, AEM architecture, AEM
Application Design and Development.
3) Minimum 4-5 years of experience in design, develop and support of large-scale web application
development, AEM deployment architecture.
4) More than 7 years of Software Programming/Demand Generation experience.
5) Strong knowledge and working experience with Java development is a MUST.
7) Experience with REST, OSGi, Sling and SOAP.
8) Develop Build scripts in Gradle/Maven.
9) Proficiency with complex IT/software solutions is a must.
10) Good to have experience in either Database Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing.
11) Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into
highly efficient and executable business processes.
12) Excellent verbal and written communication and articulation skills.
13) Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in
14) Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
15) Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a significant volume of work.
16) Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
17) Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Attention to
18) Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining dev-ops related scripts for enterprise applications.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience in creating low level designs of the entire applications including servers, deployments and workflows.
- Has an extensive and consistent ability of delivering complex projects throughout life cycle.
- Experience managing the development and delivery of commercial websites.
- Experience managing or leading a team of multi-skilled engineers, developers and QAs.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science
●Proper understanding of different programmingsoftwares/subjects related to undergraduate courses ofComputer Science domain.
●Knowledge ofArtificial Intelligence and Machine learningwould be aplus.
●Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
●Problem solving attitude with good command on logicalreasoning skills
●Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
●Keen to learn about new tools & technologies for use inchanging situations.
●Comfortable in working in a fast paced environment withgreat efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
●Solving questions of the students from across the globeon the TutorBin board.
●Working on tasks involving various subjects/softwarerelated to undergraduate / postgraduate courses ofComputer Science.
●Reviewing the works completed by the tutor on ourplatform and providing necessary instructions forrectification as required.
●Ensuring the overall quality of work provided to thestudents from our platform.
●Management of the tutors on our platform, theiron-boarding and performance review.
●Planning & implementing the training of the new tutorson our platform.
• Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
• Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
• Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
• One or two industry domain knowledge
• Client Interfacing skills
• Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
•Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
•Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
•Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
•Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
•Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services
•Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
•Hybris implementation experience with Data hub and CPQ is an advantage
Digital Commerce->SAP Hybris (Hybris)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Engineering
• Experience in managing new development projects (from the technology/architecture point of view) is highly preferred
• Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms
• Create documents for RPA projects (Solution Design Document, Business Requirement Document, Analyze of Applications Used etc.)
• Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation
• Hands on Experience in code deployments across multiple environments
• Hands on experience in Installations and setups of RPA tools is highly preferred
• On-site coordination and support as and when required
• Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner
• Support Project Manager in Automation PM activities associated with Solutioning
• Provide mentoring and guidance to Automation developers
• Create development standards and promote reuse of code
• Bachelors’ in any discipline of engineering or related field
• Proven technical experience in developing automation solutions using robotics tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath Experienced with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
• Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
• Participate in managing Business Process releases through Release Document reviews
• Database knowledge preferred for creating efficient solutions
• Excellent communication skills including high proficiency in the presentation