A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help center.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- work on new age technologies such as chatbots, machine learning, NLP, etc
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, everyone in our team is very smart, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
Role and Responsibilities: Add new features and maintain our iOS Agent app written in Swift. Use Bitrise and Github actions for CI/CD and automation. Maintain our iOS SDK on GitHub used by thousands of developers. Review PRs, providing and receiving thoughtful feedback. Help our customers with the SDK integration.
Skills and Requirements: Deep understanding of Swift and iOS programming best practices Experience with CocoaPods and Carthage Experience in building/consuming Web services Working experience of 1+ years
Good to have: Experience in building chat/messaging apps Experience with hybrid platforms like Flutter and React Native Contributed to open-source projects
About Intentive Technologies Pvt Ltd
Design and build application for iOS platforms
Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Create and maintain software documentation
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Roles and Responsibilities : - Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams. - Write unit tests for all features. - Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints. - Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features. Must have : - Good understanding of Swift & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad. - Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns - Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps. - Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage. - Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
TechUnity is looking for iOS Developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Semidot's clients.
• Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
• Integrate third-party API's.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
• Work with native modules when required.
• Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, a QA
professional, and a designer.
• Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
• Assist with building estimates.
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
• Follow Semidot's detailed development process
Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
· Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
· Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the
expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to the general process.
· Ability to identify with the goals of Semidot clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your
team make to them.
· An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
· Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
· A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (React Native) who will lead the development for Jackett's mobile apps. Each day you'll design, build and ship features that will directly improve teachers' lives. You will shape our product direction and technical architecture for the years to come.
You'll report directly to the CTO and partner closely with teams across product and design to build React Native apps for Android and iOS from scratch. And we'll work together to create an environment where you can grow professionally.
- Own the architecture, development and implementation of our mobile app to enable the team to quickly iterate a high-quality product.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Implement pixel perfect Ul's that match the designs.
- Create our iOS and Android deployment CI/CD pipeline to ship reliable features daily.
- Engage in technical research and champion best practices for writing clean, maintainable and reusable code with clear documentation.
- Accurately estimate time and effort required to deliver high quality features.
- 4 + years of experience as a software engineer.
- Built and shipped high-quality mobile apps (android and iOS) using React Native.
- Production-level experience with Mobile C l / C D , unit testing and automated E2E testing
- Proficiency working with RESTful APIs.
- Ability to take extreme ownership of your work and to deal with high pressure situations in a fast paced environment and meet targets without compromising the quality of the deliverables.
- Product understanding to break down user stories into high impact features.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, especially for a remote first work environment
Extra Credits for:
- Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure - CodePipeline, Amplify, CDN etc.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of SCORM and Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) framework
- Experience of React Native development at an early stage EdTech startup
Job Description for IOS Developer:-
- We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
We are looking for someone with 4-7 years of experience in iOS / iPhone applications development with:
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in SWIFT
- Good working experience in iOS SDK (Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.) and XCode
- Proficient in writing Unit and UI Test Cases and delivering quality work
- Good experience with MVVM architecture
- Experience in web services integration (REST APIs, JSON, XML), to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning is desired
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
** Areas of Responsibility **
- Involvement in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/applications based on a brief
- Developing and maintaining new features in Mobile Application development
- Owning the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Using technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Optimizing the performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
** Required Skills **
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Must have strong leadership and team management qualities
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Must have strong decision-making skill
Perks and Benefits
Company provided meals, Medical Insurance and other perks.
Responsibilities And Duties:
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed app. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
- 3-5 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 0.6 Year in a flutter(Must).
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart.
- Bonus if it's on the Play Store or we can view the project
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object c).