Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people across the globe from day one
Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what's under the hood of our pages and services
Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements
Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, and UI deliverables are completed on time
Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Who fits the bill? :-
2-4 years of experience in building tech products with user focus Excellent problem-Solving skills using design patterns
Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
Excellent coding and debugging skills in NodeJS and a deep understanding of web architecture.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Experience working with MongoDB understanding of database and query efficiency basics
Building scalable and performance-oriented services with caching techniques
Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs
Strong command of cross-browser development techniques and progressive enhancements- Experience in building scalable systems is an added plus
About the Company:-
Perspectico AI is an AI-based value matching tool for recruiters to hire candidates based on customized paraments, faster by leveraging elements of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Currently, Perspectico AI has more than 150 recruiters using its product and is undergoing rapid expansion in 51 cities across India. Being a tech product company, Perspectico AI is a brand under Perspectico Learning Private Limited, founded in 2017, by an SSCBS Alumni.
Perspectico AI has recently received angel funding and has been widely featured in national and international media including Yourstory, Economic Times, Entrepreneur, VC Circle, The Hindu, Indian Express, among others.
YouShd is a venture-backed (two global mega VC funds) social commerce enabler that is helping DTC brands succeed by harnessing the power of consumer networks. Our mission is to decentralize marketing away from low-trust channels such as FB, Google, and large influencers toward the high-trust social networks of everyday consumers.
As a Founding Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, building, and launching our product to customers. Specifically,
- Since our team is lean and we plan to keep it that way - you’ll be one of the first five engineers in leading the zero-to-one journey of a product our customers are hungry for
- Lead technical design and implementation of the frontend and backend of the product with coaching and mentorship from world-class technical architects
- Have knowledge of (or learn) how to work with Shopify’s CLI
- Iterate quickly to create delightful user experiences, working closely with customers/ design partners
- Help us hire a world-class engineering team in the months ahead
- Our team is currently fully remote (with offices to be opened in Bangalore and Mumbai over next few months) and cross-border across San Francisco, Boston, and India - help us cultivate a remote-first, inclusive, diverse, and friendly culture
- Work directly with the founders with an ownership mindset
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience working with backend tech stacks (e.g. Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel)
- Experience with service service-oriented architecture, writing REST APIs, unit testing, and architectural design
- Understanding of modern web stacks and architecture (HTTP, REST, GraphQL, WebSockets)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and other technologies (e.g. Mysql, Redis, Kafka)
- Prior experience working with frontend tech stacks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js)
- Prior experience working with frontend UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS)
- BTech, BE, BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years experience in web and software development.
- 3+ years of experience with the microservices architecture.
- At least 1 year of experience in leading a team.
- Demonstrated experience in Node, Mongo, Python2/3, Express, ReactJS.
- Experience with testing frameworks like Mocha, Jest, Jasmine etc.
- Experience with asynchronous messaging using RabbitMQ/Apache Kafka.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
Design and build applications, bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Delegate tasks and achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Enforce processes to improve productivity of the team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize
MERN is a full-stack, following the traditional 3-tier architectural pattern, including the frontend display tier (React.js), application tier (Express.js and Node.js), and database tier (MongoDB).
- direct experience with MERN Stack (React JS, Express JS, Node JS, MongoDB) development.
- Expertise in Node.js and Express.js
- Expertise in React JS, Redux, ES6 and CSS industry best practices
- Expertise in MongoDB, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong experience in MVC framework & object oriented design skills
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful APIs integration
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience with Git and AWS
- Manage internal and external developers
- Build and maintain web / cloud based application
- Bug fixing and monitor analytics and performance
- Keep looking for latest technology upgrades
- Work with the business development and project management team closely
- Work with AWS deployment team
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
Experience with Java, Spring, and Restful API's.
Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc).
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are designing our client SDKs to bring the ease-of-use of Stripe and the quality-and-scale of zoom to video conferencing. As part of the client SDK team, your job will involve creating these SDKs.
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Speak with fellow developers - our customers - to identify and prioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Share technical practices, build development teams, and improve workflows
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6-10 years of professional software development experience, or 4 years with an advanced degree
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, WebAssembly, Webpack, Canvas
- Experience with React
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to ship consumer facing, high quality, mobile products
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customized insights and data solutions for corporate clients. With a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services, our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with an approach that allows us to get into the mind of customers to a degree unprecedented in traditional market research.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us and take both our growths to the next level!
WHAT WILL THE Full Stack Engineer DO?
- Primary Purpose: As part of a highly productive and creative AI (NLP) analytics team, design and develop web applications and SPA’s i.e., UI/UX, and underlying backend – API’s, security framework, scalable microservices etc.
- Daily Grind: Interface with the product manager, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap.
- Career Progression: Senior Full Stack Engineer, Technical Architect
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development team capable of independently authoring software products.
- Guide junior programmers, set up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches.
- Design and develop code which is well documented.
- Optimize of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best Information security and Devops practices.
- Research and develop new approaches to problems.
- Design and implement schemas and databases with respect to the AI application
- Cross-pollinated with other teams.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Extremely strong programming background – data structures and algorithm
- Angular/React, Strong UI/UX skills
- Very strong python background, TDD, CI/CD,
- Software design skills i.e., OOPs, design patterns
- SQL, NoSQL – design of schemas and databases
- Microservices architecture, Cloud native apps
Good to Have
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Distributed Systems
- Exposure to ML and Data Science
- Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, Kafka, Graph databases
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to join our small independent studio doing quality web design and development work.
About the Job
As a Ruby on Rails developer you will be working along a designer and will be responsible for driving projects from concept to a working solution. This is where you will spend the bulk of your time, but there will also be a fair share of work doing supporting work like maintenance, bug fixing, writing technical documentation.
An Engineering or a Computer Science degree is not what we are looking for. We care about the work you have done and the work you can do with us.
We do not have the concept of a Manager at Zenmind. Folks who can manage their own time and take ownership thrive here.
You will have a gentle onboarding experience and time to learn and grow comfortable with us.
Zenmind is a remote-first company and this is a remote job. We are looking for someone preferably located in India.
Benefits & Perks
- Get paid a competitive salary.
- Work at a sustainable pace, with realistic targets.
- Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learnings.
- Remote work.
Zenmind Studio is a creative web design and development studio. We specialize in Ruby on Rails, WordPress, Jekyll, Bridgetown and Shopify. We have worked on projects for World Wildlife Foundation, MIT Media Lab, Maker's Asylum, IndiaSpend, Vihara Innovation Network, Khoj International Artists Association, SCMiND LLC.
Folks looking for short-term contract can also apply.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next-generation web applications & software products
Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
A high degree of passion for developing the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is crucial.
Proficiency in design patterns.
Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
Must have worked on Web Services, E-commerce, CRM, e-learning products, etc
Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.