AngularJS/Angular/ReactJS/VueJS frameworks and libraries for the frontend
Experienced using NodeJS platform and techniques for handling asynchronous calls (Promise, Observables).
Real time experience working on any cloud tech(AWS)
Experience with Laravel is most welcomed .
Experience/Knowledge of page optimization for reducing load time and SEO
Experience/knowledge in source code versioning control using GIT, such as GITHUB will be added advantage
Knowledge of SDLC & Agile software development will be added advantage
Able to work independently as well as within a team
Open to learning new technologies and trends.
About Aeon Logiciel
About the role
Looking for an experienced leader to manage a growing team of engineers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and inspiring his or her team to achieve their performance metrics. Apart from building robust products, your role will involve strategizing and project management.
Roles & Responsibilities
Architecture - Design the architecture and make sure it is cost-efficient and aligned to the overall architectural vision
- Implementation - Implementing major/complex parts of the product
Ownership - Take ownership of the delivery timeline and coordinate the complete development of products
- Releases - Take ownership of the product releases, pre-plan and scale the infrastructure accordingly
Leadership - Communicate clear goals, provide constructive feedback, manage, coach, and support the engineering team
Quality - Maintain high standards of code quality through regular design and code reviews.
Extensive hands-on Experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience with scaling the services to at least 200k+ MAUs
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
Minimum 5 years experience with 1+ years of management experience
- Prior experience with MongoDB
- Proficiency in Message Queues
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
Full Stack Developer
Born at MIT, GeniusMesh is an executive networking, career coaching and recruitment platform. We are building our offshore team to support our growth.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You must be familiar with agile methodologies
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve SaaS offerings
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies
- An analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Willing to work in a fast paced innovative environment
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
- Develop software using MERN stack technologies
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring the responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic and UI designers for web design features
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
- Ability to work independently and manage the entire frontend of all platforms associated with Rejolut
- Exemplary tasks – Explore something new every day!
- Responsibility – Bring in your own ideas and get supported in executing them.
- Fun – Experience a family culture & celebrate with the founders & team.
- Team – Be a part of a high-performance & cultural diverse team
- Freshers can apply
- Students in their last semester or passed out in 2020 can also apply
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Timings: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Duration of internship: 6 months/PPO(Performance Basis)
Stipend: INR 10,000 -15000 / per month
Please apply only if -
- You are available for the above said duration.
- You prefer to work in a fast paced environment with growth & learning opportunities
- If you have not applied for an internship before with us.
- have relevant skills and interests
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work on the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Liberal working atmosphere
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
Xfinito is building a portfolio of new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
Job Role: FULL STACK DEVELOPER-AWS
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Work with agile teams as they perform feature level design, development, testing, performance analysis and document to ensure that software meets business needs
- Contribute to software architecture and design
- Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
- Conduct code review to ensure code following the code best practices guidelines
- Support for deployment and maintenance applications
- Ability to lead a module development and take it to completion.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g Apache) and UI/UX design and with common stacks
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in OOP, design patterns, AWS containers, microservices, serverless implementation
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to challenge themselves with complex technical projects and provide iterative solutions that provide value each step of the way.
Job description - REMOTE FOR SOMETIME (TEMPORARILY) BUT GHATKOPAR IS WHERE YOU WILL WORK .
Duties & Responsibilities
- Architecting and developing backend web applications / APIs
- Backend integration with SQL/No-SQL databases, and other external services/APIs
- Integration of web application frontend and backend
- End-to-end performance and optimization of the web/mobile application
- Frontend development of UI/UX using latest technologies and best practices
- Integrating external services to frontend for various needs
- Work with QA team to ensure test coverage and execution
- Create and automate unit test cases and conduct regular code reviews
- Work with business team to ensure application meets requirements and expectations of external and internal clients
- Work effectively in Agile environment
- Provide estimates and create user stories as part of agile methodology
- Work effectively with other members of same and external teams
- Work on multiple projects at the same time if need be
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Skills Required :
- Expertise in AWS
- Experience in creating REST APIs
- Proficiency in working with Open source technologies is a plus cassandra
- Expertise in developing modern fluid web interfaces with latest technologies ui
- Experience with developing hybrid mobile apps
- Self-motivated and can work without much supervision
- Works well independently as well as in team environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with international clients preferred
- Experience working with Git
- Experience with working on real time systems
- Experience working with SQL and non-SQL database systems
Job Type : Full-time
Full Stack Development : 3-6 years (Preferred) 2 positions 1 requires 3 years and 1 requires above 6
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- nodejs framewrork
- deploy code
- data cloud
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
· Knowledge on Angular and Node.Js(Stack) would be beneficial
· Demonstrated proficiency with LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
· Demonstrated proficiency with scripting – Python/Perl.
· Must be well versed in MVC architecture.
· Hands on experience with MySQL (Indexing, Scaling)
· Good understanding of RESTful API development
· Good in Bootstrap and Responsive web development.
· Expert level Object Oriented Design, and MVC (Multi-Tier Architecture/ Framework)
· Good understanding of R Programming, Solr, Sphinx a plus
· Good understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB a plus