Greeting from Acess Meditech Pvt Ltd. is into providing of business process outsourcing services for Insurance industry.
Job Title: Dot Net developer
Year of Experience: 1- 4 years
• Should have minimum worked in .Net fw >=4.0.
• Should have experience in VB.Net
• Should have used 1+ experience in .Net 3.5 using minimum Visual Studio 2008 or >= Visual Studio 2010.
• Should have worked with SQL Server ver. >= 2010. Should have extensive knowledge in developing stored procedures using TVP, XML. should have worked with SQL Server Functions, Triggers, creating and modifying scripts based on business requirements.
• Should have worked knowledge in developing web-services.
• Should have hands on experience of at-least 1year in Build and Release management.
• Should have minimum 1+ years experience in Web Api’s
- Experience in development C# .net mvc
- Experience in Entity Framework, Linq
- Experience in MS SQL with Stored Procedures
- Good understanding on the SDLC
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Good communication
We are hiring for the position of .Net Developer with
Skill Set: .Net , ASP.Net or ASP.Net mvc , MVC or MVC FRAMEWORK
Exp: 3-6 years
Exp- 3yrs to 5 yrs
Location- Pune (SP infocity,hadapsar saswad road)
Notice period- Immediate to 20 days
Service Oriented Architecture
Wanted Experienced Dot Net Developers
Experienced candidates with the following skill ASP.NET 4.0, Ajax, WCF, MVC, WebAPI, ASP.NET Core API, JQuery, Windows Services and SQL Server 2008 and above.
1.5 - 5 Years
UG - Any Graduate
PG - Any PG Course
- 1.5+ Years of experience in .Net, ASP.Net and C#, WCF/API and REST services.
- Should be able to write clean and good scalable code.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of T SQL with SQL server 2008 R2/2012 including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good to have CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge.
- Good analytical and communication skills are required.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who can do client interaction.
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% (back home on the weekends) across the US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Greetings from Techspian Services Pvt Ltd.
Position: Software Developer
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Notice Period: Less than 30 days
- Minimum 3-6 Years of Experience in .Net Technology
- Technical expertise Must in such as. NET Framework, C#, VB. Net, MVC
- Understanding of SQL Server, Web Services, Entity Framework, Web API, RESTful services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Written and Communication skills
- Ability to work and prioritize multiple projects.
- Home office that provides the right ambiance to focus on work
Perks and Benefits
Health Insurance | Work Flexibility | Work From Home | Internet Reimbursement