- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Write and maintain modular and high performance code.
- Collaborate with BE devs and UX designers to improve usability.
- Participate in technical discussions and communicate across teams.
- Lead frontend technical development efforts.
- Take ownership and drive projects end-to-end.
- Mentor junior developers
- Design front-end architecture (secure, high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Understanding of React.js / Angular/ Vue.js and its core principles.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with React.js /Vue.js/ Angular.
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of FE build systems and tools like Babel(ES6), Webpack, Grunt, npm,. is a plus.
- Experience with browser APIs and optimising front end performance is a plus.
We are GoGroup. As the name already suggests, we are a group of companies. We are on a mission to build amazing companies with amazing people. We own the processes of building these companies - be it incorporating the company or providing access to venture capital or building complete product & technology.
At GoGroup, business and tech go hand in hand. Amazing companies need strong tech from the start. That's why we believe in teaming up founders and tech engineers for our biggest opportunities. That way you work together from the very early phase and grow the company together to unicorn status and beyond.
As a group, we are building our own ventures from scratch. With that we are enabling the best tech talent to get in on massive opportunities very early on. This of course provides exciting technical challenges that you will get to work on. You will be fully focused on one of the ventures of our group, going deep on one product, getting more and more responsibility and learning a lot about the technology of that product/technology.
At the same time you will profit from the knowledge sharing across all our ventures. In our Friday Education sessions one team member is always presenting a key topic that they have been working on and which will help other team members to learn and grow.
Everything we do at GoGroup starts with people. This is why we really focus on you and will help you to identify, plan and reach your goals. Whether your career goal is to be an Engineering Manager, a CTO or a Founder, we have the programs in place to help you grow there over time within GoGroup.
Today, we are building 8 companies. We are 40 people core team and our portfolio companies have 100s of people. We continue to stay profitable and are constantly expanding our portfolio. We work on a wide array of technologies like MERN & MEAN, RoR stack, Angular, React Native, Go, SQL and NoSQL, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and so on. We do not tie ourselves to limited techs and aim to use the right technologies that are best suited for our startups.
Our experienced team of founders and leaders have built multiple product companies in the past and are now on a mission to to create this unique ecosystem where founders and engineers build amazing companies together.
Software Engineer - Frontend
Experiencing the world we live in is fundamental to our collective happiness and progress as a society. Headout’s mission is, and will always be, to unlock this happier world by connecting amazing in-person experiences with people all over the globe, giving them the opportunity to be entertained, educated and inspired. We are evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. By combining delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network, and world-class operations, our single minded focus is on solving a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time? On this mission, we've already served 7M+ guests from 190 countries who have headed out to an experience with us. While building scale that drives $200M+ in annualised sales, we hit profitability that is such a rarity on the back of our superior model.
As travel and in-person experiences recover, Headout is playing a critical role in our return to our way-of-life. With pent-up demand, generation and digitisation of experiences having been pushed forward by a decade, there is no better time to build than NOW.
We at Headout, like to solve real-world problems in the simplest & most elegant manner possible. We're seeking Frontend Engineers with the ability and passion for building solutions to people-centered problems that are created at the intersection of human behavior and technology. We also love folks who have a sense of humor and know how to have fun. ;-)
👩💻 The Role
- Craft the front-end architecture, develop our core features, and collaborate with our Product & Design teams to build something useful and beautiful.
- Build slick UI interfaces to provide the best user experience.
- Get your hands dirty with cross-platform architectural challenges, new frameworks, design patterns, and technologies.
- Build and contribute to open-source libraries and components.
🌟 Our Dream Engineer
- A penchant for learning and building with new technologies and frameworks.
- A knack for writing the most performance optimized code along with it being modular and scalable.
- No challenge is too big to solve; love thinking product and excited to ideate & build stuff all by yourself.
- You're interested in being an early employee at a growing company, with the influence and responsibility that entails.
- You have broad and deep knowledge across a variety of contemporary technologies.
💝 We like
- 2+ years of experience developing front-end platforms preferably in a high-growth startup.
- Experience with NodeJS, Typescript, browser dev-tools etc.
- An opinion and preferably hands-on experience of CSS in JS vs old school style of writing CSS.
- Experience developing responsive designs using open source frameworks or even better, an attempt at your own framework.
- Solid understanding of how the web works and it's underlying communication protocols.
- People who give up anything to optimize that animation that they just created.
- Nice to Haves: An interest in UX, travel, local experiences & hospitality.
We are seeking a dedicated React.js Front-end developer to join our growing company. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications using React.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with React.js.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Navigation, Flux or Redux).
- Familiar with third-party or restful APIs interaction.
- Experience with managing data (online/offline) in local storage.
- Strong knowledge of third party library from React, Redux to store data, React Hooks, React Router, and to ensure that the product is of the highest quality.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Experience with testing frameworks - Jest/Mocha/Enzyme
- Familiarity with GIT.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Good balance between abstraction and code duplication.
- Ability to find recurring patterns and translate them in reusable components as they emerge during the development phase
- Strong Knowledge of React JS will be an added advantage
- Total work with REACT.JS: 2+ year (Preferred)
- Software development: 2 year (Preferred)
- Job location: Udaipur (Preferred)
- Only serious candidates can apply
Plz share your resume in inbox & share your contact details.
We are currently looking for qualified Front-End developers to help us build a delightful shopping experience. We expect
you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with
- Use HTML, JS (react) and CSS to create clean, user-friendly web pages
- Build APIs that power the pages
- Collaborate with back-end developers
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands-on experience with react/nextjs
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Good understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
NOTE : Candidates will be required to join one of the job locations mentioned.
What You’ll Do
- Taking an active role in architecting the solutions we build
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client, and project manager in SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
- Leading your colleagues’ growth and development
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of Experience with React. Good to have a working knowledge of React Native, Angular, VueJS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser-compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Bonus if you have…
- Experience with Angular2+ and Node
- Experience with AWS or GCP infrastructure
- Curiosity about new languages, libraries, frameworks
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Experience with Selenium, or Jest or similar front end test frameworks
knack for building UIs. Moreover, someone who can work independently and takes
ownership of his/her work.
Write maintainable and efficient code for mission-critical web applications using React.
Communicate with global clients and analyse feature requirements.
Build applications using optimum frameworks, architectures and tools.
Proficient working knowledge of Git.
Working experience with React. (Redux would be a plus)
Excellent communication skills.
Before sending across your application MUST share along with it:
Your LinkedIn profile
Your GitHub profile
Links to projects you have built
Location Delhi NCR
Over 1.8 billion non-salaried informal sector workers globally, and roughly 700m Indians are
not eligible for pension or other social protection benefits. Without an urgent and effective
response to pension exclusion, they face the grim prospect of extreme poverty for over 20
years once they are too old to work.
pinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled,
API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and
a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance
products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively
with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion
stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya
and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023.
Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers
use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use
our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to
their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity
We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business
and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development
and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to
start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment.
pinBox is looking for a web-developer with UI-UX design expertise who is deeply passionate
and capable about using web and mobile platforms to deliver retail solutions at scale.
The Web-developer and UI-UX designer will be expected to
1. Take broad, conceptual ideas and translate them into high-quality UI-UX design solutions
through wireframes, process flow diagrams, storyboards, visual and graphic designs,
site maps, and prototypes across various devices and platforms,
2. Maintain and optimize the pinBox corporate and product websites for functionality while
maintaining a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
3. Prototype and design UI-UX for new features and work with the product manager and
backend developers to implement, test and deploy the features to production,
4. Optimize the pinBox India and global websites and applications for various screen sizes
and web browsers,
5. Implement design solutions based on an assessment of user familiarity with app design
elements such as hamburger menus, hover items, long presses, swipes, etc.
6. Use a combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods to understand user
behavior and improve usability and UI/ UX of our applications based on the analysis,
7. Ensure all new features or web pages are in line with the pinBox brand identity and
8. Conduct ongoing research and use analytics tools to better understand user behavior
and how our core target demographic interacts with our web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate processes
1. At least 4 years’ experience working as a frontend web developer / designer for retail
platforms (preferably for retail financial services) with UI-UX specialization,
2. Proficiency with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap,
4. Working knowledge of image authoring tools such as Gimp or Photoshop,
6. Understanding of SEO principles and implementation,
7. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and
8. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines.
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are designing our client SDKs to bring the ease-of-use of Stripe and the quality-and-scale of zoom to video conferencing. As part of the client SDK team, your job will involve creating these SDKs.
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Speak with fellow developers - our customers - to identify and prioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Share technical practices, build development teams, and improve workflows
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years of professional software development experience.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, WebAssembly, Webpack, Canvas
- Experience with React
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to ship consumer facing, high quality, mobile products
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
SleepyCat is India's First Mattress-In-A-Box brand! We deliver luxury mattresses, at a fraction of the usual cost, straight from our factory to your doorstep in an easy-to-carry package.
In sleepycat we constantly thrive to make our products and customer experience better using technology.
We are currently looking out for a frontend developer who is motivated to learn and work on challenging projects. You should have a product mindset with great technical skills. In sleepycat we promote new and fresh ideas which can directly or indirectly help customer experience and sales. Sleepycat provides to you platform to bring your thoughts into action and implement them.
**Personal and Domain Growth Initiatives**
1. In SleepyCat we promote career growth. Once you are settled and have completely owned the system you are hired for, you have the freedom to pick some other technologies inside SC. You will be given time to learn and contribute. Right now we have Web Development (PHP/JS), ReactJS and Ruby on Rails. So you have the freedom to utilize 30% of your time on any of these languages if you wish to and remaining 70% on your primary domain.
2. We also promote self-growth. You can utilize 10% of your time to learn any skill you want and we will help you with that. It is not restricted to the tech domain, could be anything from marketing to sales to personality development.
**Interview Process Details**
***Technical Round 1: Development Knowledge Round***
We will test your skills in 3 domains
understanding an existing written code and ability to make changes
coding a logical question to test basic coding skills
ability to think of test cases to write a full proof code
***Technical Round 2: Coding Round***
45 minutes coding round where you will be required to code live sharing your screen. On the spot problem will be given.
Work Culture: 6 days(All Saturday half day)
Office Location: 91Springboard, Kalina, Mumbai
Employee Strength: 40+ Employees
Funding: $1.6 Million
Read about Sleepycat and funding on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/sleepycat
Learn what employees say about Sleepycat on Glassdoor: https://tinyurl.com/r9oqfkl
Checkout what people say about SleepyCat products on Google: https://tinyurl.com/rco3nqr