Role/Title: ASCP Functional consultant (Exp - 4 to 15 yrs.)
Primary Skills/expertise: ASCP, MFG/MRP, MPS, WIP, BOM
Role & Responsibilities
Functional Consultant with min 6-8 years of experience.
- Oracle VCP-EBS - Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP, MFG/MRP, MPS Planning Expert)
Detailed Job Description:
- Strong experience in Oracle ASCP, MRP, MPS Planning and Manufacturing
- Good knowledge of Oracle EBS, Mfg., WIP, BOM
- Having done at least one end to end implementation of Oracle EBS Mfg. with primary focus on VCP modules
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management related business processes and Oracle configurations / functional setups, profile options, flex-fields, functional interfaces for R12 EBS
- Should have worked on customizations, Reports, interfaces etc. over MSC schema
- Understanding of software development methodologies, development processes, change management, and deployment procedures
- Experience with gathering user requirements, understanding and interpreting requirements specifications
- Ability to analyze, trouble shoot and effectively communicate functional details to end users
- Worked with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with written and verbal communication skills
- Good to have – SQL-query knowledge, well known about VCP & Oracle-EBS Mfg. Tables, scheduling tools.
- Should have good understanding of Oracle-EBS Integrations with VCP
- Should have experience in client facing.
- Experience in working with multiple teams.
- Flexible in timings
- Expert in writing functional specifications
- Should able to understand holistic planning solution of customer
- Must have experience in Creation of different test scripts, doing testing, UAT support
Position: Oracle EBS Technical Lead - SCM
Experience: 6-8 Years
Technical & Professional requirement:
Minimum 6 years of professional Oracle EBS experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite release 12.2.x or higher with
emphasis on modules Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Must have ability to support customizations, develop process documents and share implementation plans and
best practices advice.
Experience with Web services, Alerts, PLLs, DFFs, module related APIs is a must
Extensive experience in Oracle database and development technologies such as Oracle Forms,
Oracle Reports, OAF/ADF framework, Workflow and BI Publisher
Oracle Database 11g or higher with strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
Exposure to SOA stack is a plus .
Good knowledge of basic Unix shell scripting will be added advantage
Strong technical knowledge with database design architecture. Ability to design and implement tables, views,
procedures, constraints, and relationships
Solve complex issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle
EBS applications functionality and technology
Ability to identify technical risks, present solutions to non-technical personnel and influence technical decisions.
Design, Development, Testing, Migration, Documentation.
Adhere and follow the Organization and Client Processes.
Support milestone events, defect resolutions, status updates etc.
Coordinate and participate in interaction with Functional counterparts and Users, Infrastructure team for
To qualify for the role, you must have
Minimum 6 Years of experience as EBS Technical Consultant
Oracle EBS R12 Technical, Sound knowledge of EBS, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework. Good understanding
of business flows – Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering.
Excellent ability to convince multiple stakeholders - internal and external
Good communication skills
Good presentation skills
Experience throughout the software development life cycle
Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Ability to interface directly with client
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
Development of forms and reports.
Creation of SQL packages, functions and procedures etc.
Should have extensively worked on oracle EBS implementation/ upgrade/ support projects/ tools JIRA.
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Key Responsibilities & Job Duties
● To provide functional support for our ERP
Finance applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
○ Assist users in case of question
○ Manage functional requests
● Train users to keep the right level of skill
○ To organize audits of the use of systems
○ Detect and collect issues
○ Implement action plan and coordinate actions
● To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
○ Collect enhancements from users
○ Challenge the user requirements
● Define priorities
○ Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with the technical team
● Test and train the users
○ Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
○ Report activity to the management
○ Collaborate with functional support in other zones to share information
○ Optionally, may manage some projects
Key Technical & Functional Competencies
● Functional competencies
○ Strong Business processes: Finance
● Technical competencies
○ Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL
○ Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite
Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA (At least at a professional for two Modules)
○ Basic knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: INV, PO, OE, WSH is preferable
Job Description :
- Mandatory Modules : Inventory, Purchase Order, Order Management.
Looking for SCM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Skill : Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
- Hands on experience in Oracle SCM 11i & R12 with good English (Written + Verbal) communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice.
- Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS Support/implementation/upgrade Projects, should be aware of solution design, documentations and AIM/OUM methodology.
- Expertise in Modules OM, Purchasing, Inventory .
- Industry experience in Supply Chain Industry will be an added advantage.
- Ready to work in Shifts by rotation if required.
- Minimum 3 yrs. of experience as a professional trainer in Oracle EBS & Oracle Fusion areas
- Should be able to develop training programs and plans based on business requirements and execute them. Should be able to develop relevant content as well as evaluate and grade training assignments for the trainees.
- Strong EBS R12 Tech experience with knowledge on Finance, SCM and HCM Modules.
- Should have prior experience and good knowledge in Sysadmin and AOL, XMLP/BIP Reports, Workflows and AME.
- Should be Proficient in PL/SQL, Must know how to create Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers. Should have advanced PLSQL Concepts knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Unix and Shell Scripting
- Should have prior experience in Implementation/Rollout and Upgrade Projects.
- Should have prior experience with Oracle Cloud like Cloud SaaS (Navigations and Setups), Cloud data migration, BIP/OTBI Reports
- OAF & SOA/OIC knowledge is an Added Advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
The candidate must able to perform Setups in all instances under the guidance of team lead. Coordinate with the Onsite Functional team to write MD50s (Functional Design) for RICEW objects.
Perform and coordinate all testing cycles for Project costing and Billing modules.
Support users during data conversions, cutover, go-live, and hypercare.
Modules knowledge: Project Costing (Must) and Project Billing (Must), General Ledger (Good to have), Payables(Good to have), Receivables(Good to have).
Oracle Apps Technical :
Experience Required : 2 - 6 Years
Job Location : Thane
Role and Responsibilities :
- Check the Cmg's and take the requirements from functional consultants and users.
- As per business logic (MD50) do change existing reports and develop the new reports.
- Developing new packages, procedures, functions and updating existing packages and procedures, functions.
- Developing the workflows.
- Developing the API's as per business logic's for data updates.
- Developing the data extraction automation programs (.sql files developments) for data extractions.
- Prepare the test cases and migration documents for migrating objects.
Education and experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Computers/ Science or Master's in Computer required.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience on Oracle Apps Technical.
- Candidates must have hands on experience on Oracle RDF/XML/Pl-SQL Reports, D2k Forms, Workflow, OAF, And functional knowledge on O2C & P2P.