We are looking for a Seasoned VBA Excel Macro developer to automate business process steps. Who will work independently as full stack developer creating Macros from scratch, modify existing macros to suit additional requirement or change in environment / input or output formats and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional Excel Macros with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Macro Development with Microsoft Excel, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with various operations teams to design, develop and maintain Excel Macros using VBA.
Participate in scoping, requirements analysis and solution design
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Write clean, scalable code using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) languages
Test and deploy Excel Macros. Revise, update, refactor and debug VBA code
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Update progress of assignment to all concerned stakeholders
Highlight automation feasibility risks upfront and get buy-in from stakeholders before moving to next step.
3-5 years Proven experience as a Excel VBA Macro Developer
Familiarity with the Advance Microsoft Excel Formulas
Familiarity with Database design and development with MS Access and SQL Server
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Attention to details
BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
BE-IT, MCA, BCA, BSc., Any IT graduate
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 Days.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
● Acquire data fromprimary orsecondary data sources andmaintain databases/data systems.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends orpatternsin complex data sets.
● Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computerreports, printouts, and performance indicatorsto locate and correct code problems.
● Work withmanagementto prioritize business and information needs.
● Locate and define new processimprovement opportunities.
● Proven working experienceas aData Analyst or BusinessDataAnalyst.
● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
● Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Adept atqueries,reportwriting and presenting findings.
Job Location SouthDelhi, New Delhi
We are looking for a senior resource with Analyst skills and knowledge of IT projects, to support delivery of risk mitigation activities and automation in Aviva’s Global Finance Data Office. The successful candidate will bring structure to this new role in a developing team, with excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills. The Candidate will play the primary role of supporting data governance project/change activities. Candidates should be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Preferred skills include knowledge of Data Governance, Informatica Axon, SQL, AWS. In our team, success is measured by results and we encourage flexible working where possible.
- Engage with stakeholders to drive delivery of the Finance Data Strategy
- Support data governance project/change activities in Aviva’s Finance function.
- Identify opportunities and implement Automations for enhanced performance of the Team
- Relevant work experience in at least one of the following: business/project analyst, project/change management and data analytics.
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and hold the team and stakeholders to account on progress.
- Contribute, plan and execute end to end data governance framework.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems/projects and the development lifecycle.
- Experience gathering business requirements and reports.
- Advanced experience of MS Excel data processing (VBA Macros).
- Good communication
Degree in a quantitative or scientific field (e.g. Engineering, MBA Finance, Project Management) and/or experience in data governance/quality/privacy
Knowledge of Finance systems/processes
Experience in analysing large data sets using dedicated analytics tools
Designation – Assistant Manager TS
Location – BangaloreShift – 11 – 8 PM
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Data Analyst to join our team! As a Data Analyst at Oneistox, you will play an extremely important role as your insights and findings will be crucial for our growth and success.
- Execution of data validation, profiling, auditing and data cleansing activities
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Development, production and management of data quality reports
- Development of key metrics, rules and notifications to identify critical gaps
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements
- Develop and maintain KPIs Dashboards
- Support all Marketing and Sales data requests
- Standardization and automation of data collection and processing
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar field
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst or a similar role
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Hubspot and Amplitude is a must
- Advanced excel a must; Pivot Tables, Macros preferred
- Experience with using a range of data analysis tools
- Advanced analytics capability is a preferred skill
- Understanding of multiple regression analyses
- Experience with performing analysis in a database environment is preferred
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with the teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise with data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Notice: 15 Days Max
MS SQL Server
Complex Stored Procedure
Cursor & Triggers
SQL Job Agent
Power Bi functions & RLS -Dynamic
Power Automate & Power Query
*Strong Knowledge on SQL server in Tables, views, stored proceudres, functions, cursors, triggers & SQL Job
*Hands on Power BI development experience with high end visualization and experience on advanced visualization tool.
*Must be experienced in designing, architecting, development and deployment using Power BI.
*To perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
*Must be well experienced in development of Power BI reports, dashboards, building semantic data models for adhoc reports, Custom visual generation using Microsoft.
*Should be well versed with all BI and DWH concepts and architecture.
*Develop concepts of reports, analytics and visualizations development, using DAX, SQL, tuning, data models and semantic models.
*Design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis.
*Create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations.
*Perform SQL querying for best results.
- Identifying and generating qualified leads through web research.
- Identifying decision-maker details such as company, website, industry, decision-makers name, business email, contact number, address, etc.
- Being having Good knowledge of database and lead generation tools like ZoomInfo, CrunchBase, etc.
- Should be proficient with Advanced Excel Formulas such as Pivot Table, Lookups, Conditional formatting, count IF, Sum IF.
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number-crunching & reporting to internal & external customers.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reports sent.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
What you need to have:
- 3+ yrs. experience in MIS executive profile.
- Should have Good English Communication Skill.
- Education: Min Graduate
The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the SQL Server Warehouse, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams. The data warehouse supports an enterprise application suite of program management tools. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
About WheelsEye :
Logistics in India is a complex business - layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, primarily offline, and with many trivial yet deep-rooted problems. Though this industry contributes 14% to the GDP, its problems have gone unattended and ignored, until now.
WheelsEye is a logistics company, building a digital infrastructure around fleet owners. Currently, we offer solutions to empower truck fleet owners. Our proprietary software & hardware solutions help automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time performance, and streamline their business.
- Work on a real Indian problem of scale impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers and their families in a meaningful way
- Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners Problem solving and learning-oriented organization
- Audacious goals, high speed, and action orientation
- Opportunity to scale the organization across the country
- Opportunity to build and execute the culture
- Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance, and service infrastructure for the logistics industry It's Tough!
- Bachelor’s degree with additional 2-5 years experience in analytics domain
- Experience in articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data
- Proficient with scripting and/or programming language, e.g. Python, R(Optional), Advanced SQL; advanced knowledge of data processing, database programming and data analytics tools and techniques
- Extensive background in data mining, modelling and statistical analysis; able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation e.g. Linear and logistic regression, clustering, decision trees etc.
- Working knowledge of tools like Mixpanel, Metabase, Google sheets, Google BigQuery & Data studio is preferred
- Ability to self-start and self-directed work in a fast-paced environment
If you are willing to work on solving real world problems for truck owners, Join us!
The ideal candidate is a motivated individual that is excited about making an impact and is ready to operate in a fast-paced environment and can clearly demonstrate a thirst for learning and mastering emerging technologies, processes and tools in the analytics space. This person should take initiative and shouldn't be an order taker. They should enjoy optimizing data models to industry standards.
Following skills are not required but are a plus: