Gen Z is the generation of Innovators😎. They’re creators🤹♀️. They’re hustlers🧑💻. They’re dreamers🤴. And they’re not afraid to take on challenges, especially when it comes to their finances - and we’re here for it.
Fyp is a next-generation financial services company building a better banking experience to help teens achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age.
We’re on a mission to help GenZ become smart about money, financially healthy, and happy adults. We are focused on disrupting banking through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience.
If you’re passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing, hungry to impact millions of lives, and looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you.
FYP is looking for an experienced design leader who can lead the overall product, design, and UX strategy. We are a design-focused consumer brand that works on physical products, digital products, and mobile apps. We're looking for someone to roll up their sleeves, lead design on individual features, and make design decisions in a role with plenty of room to grow. The ideal candidate is a passionate designer who has a holistic approach to experience, from discovery to delivery - always keeping in mind our customers and their interests!
- To design flows and experiences that are delightful, intuitive, and elegant.
- Execute on a master level with an eagle eye for detail.
- Give feedback on product strategy and design work to continually push the level of quality on the team.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to deliver a world-class experience to our users.
- From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
- Evaluate current processes, identify best practices, develop plans to reach goals, and implement improvements.
- Strive every day to ensure the product is more loved by customers than it was the day before
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design in a product company.
- Strong visual design skills, ideally with experience designing iconography, illustration, and creating motion graphics
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build').
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software (mobile/web).
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of design work.
- Clean visual design sense and skills in typography and grids
- Hugely customer-focused with a passion for great customer journeys and experiences
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- Experience using data to inform design improvements
- Brownie points 🍪
1) If you have built gamified consumer digital products or have ideas for the same.
2) Illustration skills
3) Creating motion graphics
4) Strong visual design chops
Working at Fyp
- Competitive salary based on experience 🤑
- High potential for growth 🏆
- Health Insurance for Family 🚑
- Employee referral program 👯♀️👯
- Subscription to OTT platforms (Amazon Prime, Zee 5, and Hotstar)🤩
- We highly stress creating an enjoyable workplace 🥳