We are a Napkin to a Product Market Fit Studio and work together with our customers in the journey of "an idea to the first product version". Most of our customers are Corporate Innovation Hubs and Early Stage Organizations.
Here are a couple of things about us that may interest you:
1. Fast growing: We were featured as one of Deloitte's Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018 and 2019). What this means for you is a great career growth opportunity
2. Successful track record: Our founders have had past successes - founded a decision management company acquired by SAP AG (now part of Hana Big data stack and NetWeaver BPM), an early engineering team of Zoho (a leading billion $ SaaS player) & some Private Equity experience. Some of our past colleagues from these companies went on to become CTOs (Redbus) and founded companies (one of them founded and then exited to Apple). We are profitable and what that means for you is long-term opportunities to generate wealth
3. Current success: Marquee customers (including the venture capital division of a large conglomerate) along with some exciting startups that are part of our clientele. We work on building MVP products. What this means for you is cutting-edge technology learning opportunities
4. Top Class peer group: We have a talented set of folks primarily focused on solving cool and exciting problems
5. Top-Class Learning & Development Programs: We run our entire L&D programs.
• Minimum 4-9 years of design experience
• At least three years of experience working on digital products which include creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, process flows and high-fidelity screens
• Worked on Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Product Design
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and mobile applications Can establish and run a good design process (exploratory and evaluative research, sprints, reviews etc.)
• Are comfortable with and interested in actively designing the product by himself/herself
• Familiarity and experience with standard design, prototyping, and user research tools, such as Figma, Miro, and Sketch.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Are deeply empathetic to customers and users and understand how the business works
• Design systems experience is an added advantage
• Clear understanding of the critical characteristics of the intended user population
• Understanding of the users' current jobs and tasks, underlying goals, and mental models of their work process and products
• Understanding of platform-specific nomenclature
• The ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
• Experience developing rapid prototypes
• Design test case scenarios
• Collate feedback from users for further improvement
About ZeMoSo Technologies
We are a product-market-fit studio founded and maintained by successful corporate innovation. We bring products from napkins to product market fit, and our staff are some of the smartest and best engineers, designers and marketers around.
We provide end-to-end product design and development services for the most disruptive and innovative products around the world. We exponentially increase the odds of success for new products by applying lean methodologies and design thinking to the entire process: from napkin to product-market fit to scale. Zemoso Labs has been ranked as one of India’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, for two years in a row.
We bring the silicon valley style operating model to the startups around US and Europe.
Our startup customers have raised over $1.2 billion and created value ~$8billion after working with us.
We were featured as one of Deloitte Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018, and 2019). We were also featured in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific both in 2016 and 2018. Our engineering studio has won O'Reilly's Architectural Katas event as well (Spring, 2022).
What does that mean for our people?
Our clients are building products that are changing the course of their industries. So, staying on the cutting-edge is non-negotiable and essential to our success. That means you will learn more here than anywhere else.
UI/UX Designer (Java + Angular JS)
A UI/UX designer will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Business Analysts
- Constantly research and bring input on design practices and approaches across platforms and mediums
- Illustrate and develop designs using storyboards, process flows, prototypes and sitemaps
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Create UI artefacts and frameworks for development and deployment
- Work with stakeholders and peers to identify and troubleshoot UX issues
- Create and manage style guides and UX standards
UI UX Designer Functional Requirements:
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects ideally relevant to the job description
- Expert knowledge of Figma, Miro and similar tools
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders to understand explicit and implicit needs
- Ability to quickly learn the objectives, structures, operations and policies of a new business area
- Strong ability to engage colleagues and team members to achieve target outcomes
- Proven interpersonal skills and an ability to influence senior leaders and peers
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies and planning tools such as Jira
Inter-Personal Skills Required:
- A team player but should be able to work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Critical Thinker & Problem Solve
You Will Primarily Be Working With:
- Digital Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Developers and Business Analysts in your team
- Stakeholders and customers in the business area
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for envisioning, defining, and owning our Product design strategy. You’ll work with product, operations, business, and content teams to understand customer pain points, unrealized wants to drive better user experience and customer satisfaction. You’ll own design standards, and execution while leading a team of passionate product designers, conducting and facilitating research.
- Plot user journeys, research plans, mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks
- Work closely with product designers, and product managers in designing, and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms.
- Conduct research, and experiments in partnership with internal and external research teams
- Drive design leadership, and design thinking within the organization
- Lead and manage a team of product designers
- Skills: Design thinking, Wireframing, Figma, Adobe Creative suite, User research
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup
- Creating well-informed design guidelines
- Assisting in executing major customer-facing features
- Transforming complex, broad ideas into clean and intuitive mockups and prototypes.
- Instilling market-leading design concepts across the product life-cycle including research, sketches, wireframe, and visual design
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable role in UX/UI Design
- Experience working with product teams in delivering simple and elegant design interfaces from concept development to prototyping, and productization within an Agile, quick-paced environment
- Expertise in digital design tools (Figma, Sketch, XD, Invision, etc) and well-versed with design systems, pattern libraries, and design methodologies
- Obsessed with user experience design, always analyzing why successful products are designed the way they are! (and criticizing badly designed ones, coming up with solutions)
- Experienced in design for mobile web, iOS, Android, and desktop.
- Ability to rapidly grow (or come up with) new ideas and create fabulous storyboards, mock-ups, and functional prototypes
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but a great portfolio of previous design work is mandatory
- Familiarity with a design for fintech platforms and apps preferred
- Early-stage startup experience preferred
About Company:We are a Hybrid company with multiple in-house products and client products which means our team gets to work with the latest technologies always. Just in 5 years, we have grown to 35+ full-time developers in Vadodara and 400+ salespeople in the US
Candidate should have:
- Experience in building design solutions for mobile applications, consumer products, and SaaS
- Up-to-date knowledge and skill in using UX Software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, Figma, Balsamiq, InVision, UXPin, Framer.js
- Additional skills in visual design, micro-interaction and animation are a plus.
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes and pixel-perfect visual assets
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- A strong eye for typography.
- Develop an understanding of the device, network, and user constraints for NBU markets and work with UX Research to plan and support regular testing and user engagement.
- Prototype user experiences and run usability tests to turn concepts into intuitive and elegant interfaces
The ideal candidate joining us will be:
- a keen observer and a good problem solver with good communication skills
- Candidate must flourish in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- fluent in spoken & written English
- able to work remotely for now, and later out of our Vadodara office
- Why work with us? For personal growth, experience in helping build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
Pay and benefits:
- Benefits at Intricare Technologies are all about helping you lead a healthy life outside of work.
- We believe the quality time to focus on work starts with quality time to think, exercise, be with family & friends, and of course, time to yourself.
- We work five days a week.
- We provide medical insurance to all team members and compensation for books, and courses you purchase for learning.
- To meet everyone in person, we go for a yearly retreat — you will decide the place.
- We pay for whatever hardware and software you need to work and make sure you are regularly upgraded to the latest versions.
Experience: 0-2 years (freshers may apply)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and web applications.
- Portfolio of a design project.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and photoshop.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients.
- Good time management skills.
- Thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the client.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity with user-friendliness to the complex design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Don't forget to attach previous work or Behance portfolio link.
Deforus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
· Professional experience as UI/UX Designer, preferably who has worked in healthcare EMR and in designing mobile applications
· Strong portfolio demonstrating effective and attractive designs
· Mastery of standard design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
· Experience in conducting users interviews and usability testing
· Understanding of user centered and responsive design
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Improve the look and feel of interactive components in the website, mobile applications, and other product software
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, wireframing, and prototyping user flows.
- Design the aesthetics/theme to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and UX designers.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on users ease of use
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience
- 1-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Extensive experience in using best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to peers and teams.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and comparable languages will be a plus
About the product
Docexa provides a suite of tools for doctors that can help them create their digital presence with their own page, run online consultations, manage their daily calendar and more!
We are completely revamping the current platform and building it from scratch. This is the biggest project we have taken on till date and this will move our product from the 90s to the future.
What your role will involve:
We have a basic design language and a design system which can be extended to build rest of the product. You are going to have full ownership of this.
You are not just going to be designing mock ups. You will be involved in strategic product thinking to solve real user and business problems, ideate on user flows and take responsibility of user testing, prototypes, visual design, animations and production of spec and assets.
In this role, you will report to the Product Manager and run things collaboratively.
Most importantly, you need to be super passionate about design and obsessive about detail while having a good sense of users and a keen interest to understand broad business goals.
Other than that you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX designs
- Comfortable being the only designer in the team
- A classy taste for colors and clean design
- Proficiency in Figma
- Ability to put user needs over your own preferences in design decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to express design ideas
- Ability to put your ego aside and take feedback with an open mind